Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
gussy

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last!

1 hour ago, prefontaine said:

I searched and Ben Carson doesn't appear to have his own thread. I am disappoint. 

Anyway, for those in the RE industry - and I know there are a few - this is quite hilarious. Your HUD Secretary ladies and gents!

Katie Porter is still my top pick for Prez in 2028.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Stolen from elsewhere:

"Stormy Daniels is the only person trump ever hired who was qualified for the job."

• Like 5
  • Laughing 2

1 hour ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

Katie Porter is still my top pick for Prez in 2028.

Yeah, she’s been very impressive so far. I want her questioning everyone. 

2 hours ago, prefontaine said:

I searched and Ben Carson doesn't appear to have his own thread. I am disappoint. 

Anyway, for those in the RE industry - and I know there are a few - this is quite hilarious. Your HUD Secretary ladies and gents!

A brain surgeon, ladies and gents. Wow.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, prefontaine said:

:wall::wall::wall::wall: I mean 

1 minute ago, Ilov80s said:

Is that for real?

honestly I'm not 100%. It was tweeted by Jester who is not one to make stuff up but....that's effin crazy and I don't see it elsewhere. 

2 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

Is that for real?

Has he shot anyone yet?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:
23 minutes ago, prefontaine said:

It's good to have such a calm, collected, and law minded President. :censored:

Is that for real?

Jester now saying he thinks its fake

Edited by prefontaine

3 minutes ago, prefontaine said:

So...it looks like yes

but if anyone has a video of it Id appreciate so I'm convinced he really said this. 

I feel like that would be getting way more coverage on Twitter now if real. I’m not seeing it.

57 minutes ago, prefontaine said:

Jester now saying he thinks its fake

Easy to spot, Trump would never use the word "capitulate". 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ilov80s said:

Is that for real?

The only thing that makes me skeptical is the word capitulate.  

Should have read more.

Edited by Zigg
read more

whether its real or not its worrisome that we can't tell if it's real or not....

if that was an Barak Obama meme everyone right away would think 'there is no way he would say that'

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, killface said:

whether its real or not its worrisome that we can't tell if it's real or not....

if that was an Barak Obama meme everyone right away would think 'there is no way he would say that'

If that were literally any other President ever.

Edited by Ilov80s

1 hour ago, Ilov80s said:

If that were literally any other President ever.

Well, Jackson was censured for failing to over documents to Congress.  So, maybe Jackson.  But he probably just would have challenged everyone to a duel. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, That one guy said:

-Because of you, I can no longer use the phrase “it’s not brain surgery”

:lmao::lmao:

• Like 1

I guess this is just the new normal - THANKS GOP GUYS!

Robbie Gramer‏Verified account @RobbieGramer 23h23 hours ago

Trump borrowed between $5 million and $25 million in May 2018 from a small Florida bank, then appointed the CEO of that bank to be on the board of directors of the Miami branch of the Atlanta Federal Reserve

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 2

Stupid Obama and his golfing....

Donald Trump’s golf habit has already cost taxpayers at least $102 million in extra travel and security expenses, and next month will achieve a new milestone: a seven-figure presidential visit to another country so he can play at his own course.

U.S. taxpayers have spent $81 million for the president’s two dozen trips to Florida, according to a HuffPost analysis. They spent $17 million for his 15 trips to New Jersey, another $1 million so he could visit his resort in Los Angeles and at least $3 million for his two days in Scotland last summer ― $1.3 million of which went just for rental cars for the massive entourage that accompanies a president abroad.

(Trump promised never to golf. Instead, he’s spent more than twice as many days golfing as Obama at the same point, costing taxpayers over three times as much.)

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

Trump borrowed between $5 million and $25 million in May 2018 from a small Florida bank, then appointed the CEO of that bank to be on the board of directors of the Miami branch of the Atlanta Federal Reserve

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

44 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

Stupid Obama and his golfing....

Donald Trump’s golf habit has already cost taxpayers at least $102 million in extra travel and security expenses, and next month will achieve a new milestone: a seven-figure presidential visit to another country so he can play at his own course.

U.S. taxpayers have spent $81 million for the president’s two dozen trips to Florida, according to a HuffPost analysis. They spent $17 million for his 15 trips to New Jersey, another $1 million so he could visit his resort in Los Angeles and at least $3 million for his two days in Scotland last summer ― $1.3 million of which went just for rental cars for the massive entourage that accompanies a president abroad.

(Trump promised never to golf. Instead, he’s spent more than twice as many days golfing as Obama at the same point, costing taxpayers over three times as much.)

Tea party, are you out there? Tea party, tea party...at least he's donating his salary

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Slapdash said:

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Consider it drained!

1 hour ago, Sinn Fein said:

Why does Trump need to borrow money? 

4 minutes ago, saintfool said:

Why does the report say between $5-25 Million?  That is a broad range there.

3 minutes ago, Jayrod said:

I believe that Trump's loan was self-reported on his financial disclosure reports, and that form doesn't ask for exact numbers, it asks for very broad ranges.  That's why it's always been phony when Trump says stuff like "I don't need to disclose my taxes, I already fill out the disclosure forms."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, fatguyinalittlecoat said:

I believe that Trump's loan was self-reported on his financial disclosure reports, and that form doesn't ask for exact numbers, it asks for very broad ranges.  That's why it's always been phony when Trump says stuff like "I don't need to disclose my taxes, I already fill out the disclosure forms."

I like this. Going to start telling women my special purpose is between 3" & 12".

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3

40 minutes ago, saintfool said:

His little hands have a hard time pulling the billions of dollars he has out of his wallet, easier to have a bank wire it.

I see Infrastructure Week is off to a great start.

• Thinking 1

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Jayrod said:

I believe that's a disclosure category, but I'm not sure.

Edit: the original document says a loan from $5,000,001.00-$25,000,000.00

Edited by Henry Ford

1 hour ago, Henry Ford said:

Ford

16 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

Not sure where this goes, but thought this was interesting.

Remember McConnell's 21 and up cigarette bill? Guess who is paying for it?

The trick is to start kids with vaping, then get them addicted to the nicotine, then move them to cigarettes when they hit 21.

Just now, [scooter] said:

The trick is to start kids with vaping, then get them addicted to the nicotine, then move them to cigarettes when they hit 21.

Right and as long as there are no laws changed regarding marketing cigarettes, they really don't care what the "legal" age is.

3 hours ago, whoknew said:

I see Infrastructure Week is off to a great start.

Gotta love Nancy:  
Pelosi: “For some reason, maybe it was lack of confidence on his part ... he took a pass and it just makes me wonder why he did that. In any event I pray for the president of the United States.”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mystery Achiever said:

Gotta love Nancy:  
Pelosi: “For some reason, maybe it was lack of confidence on his part ... he took a pass and it just makes me wonder why he did that. In any event I pray for the president of the United States.”

Nancy:   :pokey:

14 minutes ago, Mystery Achiever said:

Gotta love Nancy:  

Thoughts and prayers!

“We believe that the president of the United States is engaged in a cover-up,” Pelosi told reporters. “In a cover-up. And that was the nature of the meeting.”

Another swing and a miss coming up. The comedy of the left never gets old. 

"I don't do coverups...now, you'll have to excuse me while I go add another coat of lacquer to my hair."

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

16 hours ago, Mystery Achiever said:

Gotta love Nancy:  

Bless his heart.

21 hours ago, fatguyinalittlecoat said:

Just following up on this... he was given the loan to buy property adjacent to Mar-a-Lago. The bank owner was given a political appointment within the Fed shortly afterwards. Now Trump is shifting his banking from Deutsche to this new lender.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, saintfool said:

Just following up on this... he was given the loan to buy property adjacent to Mar-a-Lago. The bank owner was given a political appointment within the Fed shortly afterwards. Now Trump is shifting his banking from Deutsche to this new lender.

Not shady at all...and totally not why he shouldn't be touching a thing with his businesses while in office.

• Thanks 1

More fallout from Manafort:

Tom Winter‏Verified account @Tom_Winter

BREAKING / NBC NEWS: Bank CEO Stephen Calk has been indicted by a federal grand jury and charged in connection with a plan to exchange $16 million in loans to Paul Manafort for his help in getting Caulk a Trump administration position.

• Thanks 1

Only the best conspirators.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sinn Fein said:

More fallout from Manafort:

Tom Winter‏Verified account @Tom_Winter

BREAKING / NBC NEWS: Bank CEO Stephen Calk has been indicted by a federal grand jury and charged in connection with a plan to exchange $16 million in loans to Paul Manafort for his help in getting Caulk a Trump administration position.

LoL calks. 

Considering the fact that the WH has almost entirely ceased hold press conferences I think it might be a good idea if Pelosi starts offering regular ones and fill the leadership vacuum.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Thinking 1