What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 thousand year suspension if anyone posted something similar about Warren or Pelosi.  
Step 1: convince your followers to accept insults of the opposition.

Step 2: convince your followers to complain when the other side does the same.

Welcome to the new normal.

Did you watch the clip? He arguably didn't say it verbatim, but are you really suggesting that he didn't essentially say it given the context? Like, you're serious?
"His thoughts wandered again. Almost unconsciously he traced with his finger in the dust on the table: 2+2=5"

Did you watch the clip? He arguably didn't say it verbatim, but are you really suggesting that he didn't essentially say it given the context? Like, you're serious?
Radical democrats. He says radical democrats in the 1st ten seconds. 
hth

Radical democrats. He says radical democrats in the 1st ten seconds. 
hth
What's the difference between "radical democrats" and "democrats"? Implicit in the question is whether you interpret Trump as saying that there are reasonable democrats. I asked because based on the context of his rant, I don't get the impression that Trump would say there are reasonable (non-radical) democrats. Do you?

What's the difference between "radical democrats" and "democrats"? Implicit in the question is whether you interpret Trump as saying that there are reasonable democrats. I asked because based on the context of his rant, I don't get the impression that Trump would say there are reasonable (non-radical) democrats. Do you?
Sure he would.  There were three (I think) that voted against impeachment.  The rest of course....

Ok  

My post was more about the hypocrisy of the safe space you guys have created here        If the same thing was posted about Warren or even Biden it would have been reported 100 times and the poster suspended  That’s a fact   

Last edited by a moderator:

My favourite part by far. How upset they get is outstanding. Unless, just maybe, it’s an act.

Ok  

My post was more about the hypocrisy of the safe space you guys have created here        If the same thing was posted about Warren or even Biden it would have been reported 100 times and the poster suspended  That’s a fact   
It's interesting how you don't even imagine a world where Warren or Biden lower the bar by insulting people's physical traits. Your only instinct is "BUT WHAT ABOUT". Did it even occur to you that Trump created the safe space to begin with?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok  

I don't want to clutter threads with #####ing about moderation, but either PM to delete the post if you're genuinely offended or report it.  You're delusional if you don't think both sides report posts and get suspended.

I don't want to clutter threads with #####ing about moderation, but either PM to delete the post if you're genuinely offended or report it.  You're delusional if you don't think both sides report posts and get suspended.
I’m not offended by anything. Simply pointing out hypocrisy.  If the other side posted something like that they would have been suspended already. :shrug: It is what it is. 

My first post said everything I wanted to say about it, you guys keep trying to make it something different. Thats the clutter you’re referring to. 

It's interesting how you don't even imagine a world where Warren or Biden lower the bar by insulting people's physical traits.
I can imagine all sorts of things. My post was about reality and the hypocrisy of posters In this forum. 
The reason that you instantly jump to BUT WHAT ABOUT HYPOCRISY?!?! is because Donald Trump created a world in which physical insults have been normalized.

Don't you get it? The reason why "Trump neck" doesn't shock us is because Trump has already laid the groundwork to condition all of us to accept that type of behavior. When you attempt to create a theoretical analogy involving a similar insult to Elizabeth Warren or Joe Biden, you are tacitly admitting that Warren and Biden are too classy to lower the bar in the way that Trump has done.

The "safe space" you refer to is not a safe space for Trump haters, but a safe space for Trump's own degeneracy. That's what makes your knee-jerk complaint so perfectly ironic

The reason that you instantly jump to BUT WHAT ABOUT HYPOCRISY?!?! is because Donald Trump created a world in which physical insults have been normalized.

Don't you get it? The reason why "Trump neck" doesn't shock us is because Trump has already laid the groundwork to condition all of us to accept that type of behavior. When you attempt to create a theoretical analogy involving a similar insult to Elizabeth Warren or Joe Biden, you are tacitly admitting that Warren and Biden are too classy to lower the bar in the way that Trump has done.

The "safe space" you refer to is not a safe space for Trump haters, but a safe space for Trump's own degeneracy. That's what makes your knee-jerk complaint so perfectly ironic
Your Trump obsession is duly noted.

Trump neck might not shock Joe, but, it would certainly disappoint him. You've been asked to be better than this, in your safe place. 

He was specifically talking about the radical democrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread