Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
gussy

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last!

6 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

He’s starting to act out publicly behavior we used to read about happening behind closed doors... climate is a priority for Euro policy makers, seems inevitable.

Such nasty comments from, SID. What a nasty poster he is. Just nasty. Sad.

• Laughing 1

7 minutes ago, Mario Kart said:

Such nasty comments from, SID. What a nasty poster he is. Just nasty. Sad.

Saints is a woman?  

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 3

26 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Trump is telling people close to him that if Macron or anyone else brings up climate change he’s leaving the room. 

The petulance is strong with this one 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

He’s still talking.

Same as day 1

5 hours ago, Mario Kart said:

If true, the first words out of Macron's mouth should be, "On to climate change and where we go from here." (wait a moment for the chair to move back and watch Trump do the walk of shame). 

Followed by "Good. Now that the children are out of the room let's have some adult conversation about issues."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, timschochet said:

Trump is telling people close to him that if Macron or anyone else brings up climate change he’s leaving the room. 

Good thing to remember if I ever find myself in a room with Donald Trump.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3

10 hours ago, Mile High said:

The one thing Trump has shown is our government is full of holes and the idea we have true checks and balances is prett much a joke.

One more thing: Add the clear importance of a free and fair press which has never been more needed than now.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Yeah, this is a huge embarrassment for Trump. Macron is making him look like a complete idiot here. 

It's also showing the power of actual diplomacy. And I mean let's face it getting Trump to deal with the Iran problem is like getting a child to eat his vegetables.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Yeah, this is a huge embarrassment for Trump. Macron is making him look like a complete idiot here. 

Trump is doing most of the heavy lifting on this, though

• Laughing 1

I will personally send $25 to the first reporter on the campaign trail who asks Trump if he supports the 25th Amendment to the US Constitution.

Related:  I may start a non-profit demanding that our 25th Amendment rights be protected.

Edited by Dinsy Ejotuz

7 minutes ago, Dinsy Ejotuz said:

I will personally send $25 to the first reporter on the campaign trail who asks Trump if he supports the 25th Amendment to the US Constitution.

Related:  I may start a non-profit demanding that our 25th Amendment rights be protected.

Is that the Amendment in Article XII?

NEW FRONT IN THE WAR ON THE PRESS: TRUMP allies say they have archived embarrassing posts by hundreds of employees of @nytimes, @washingtonpost, @CNN & others.

The TRUMP allies plan to disseminate the posts in response to coverage they consider unfair.

1 minute ago, Bucky86 said:

NEW FRONT IN THE WAR ON THE PRESS: TRUMP allies say they have archived embarrassing posts by hundreds of employees of @nytimes, @washingtonpost, @CNN & others.

The TRUMP allies plan to disseminate the posts in response to coverage they consider unfair.

Are they going to cross reference each "negative" news story with the quoted tweet from Dear Leader? Trump, unlike any President in the past, brings bad coverage unto himself. I think most of us realize this aspect of Trump... most, I guess do.

2 hours ago, Bucky86 said:

Now there's a plan worthy of Donald himself.  "Oh, yeah? Well here's a quote from the NY Times making fun of the President for saying something stupid!"

• Laughing 1

20 minutes ago, Mister CIA said:

Holy moly, Larry Kudlow is on the verge of ... of, something:  https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1165679608248840193?s=20

Thing is, he knows Trump is watching, that’s all he cares about. Trump wants to be lied to. And then when these court sycophants go out in public they have to keep doing it. Like ‘don’t be afraid of optimism’ will be taken seriously by anyone who cares about the subject. That’s for an audience of one.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

20 minutes ago, Mister CIA said:

Holy moly, Larry Kudlow is on the verge of ... of, something:  https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1165679608248840193?s=20

To be fair to Kudlow, the clip did have a cut in the middle removing some unknown amount of time and speech. Therefore he’s right that it was out of context. 

Whether the context altered the overall meaning or not I don’t know, but CNN presented Johnson’s comments as if they were said back-to-back. They were not. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, lakerstan said:

Maybe a nuclear winter will offset global warming.  Climate change solved!

You don't have to worry about climate change if you destroy the country to begin with   :  Eddie Murphy pointing at head gif::

Knowing this president he would wait to until it hit lands first

1 hour ago, lakerstan said:

Maybe a nuclear winter will offset global warming.  Climate change solved!

I don’t think we make counter-clockwise nukes anymore.  damn Obama 

I’m honestly worried about what he might do.  he’s spiraling.

You reap, what you sow:

"Privately, American officials griped the yearly gathering is being orchestrated to isolate the United States. Aides to other leaders shrugged off the accusation, saying Trump's go-it-alone views on climate change, Russia and trade were his own doing."

I am trying to imagine a situation where top American officials have head their heads in the sand for the last few years when Trump was singlehandedly alienating our allies against us.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

You reap, what you sow:

"Privately, American officials griped the yearly gathering is being orchestrated to isolate the United States. Aides to other leaders shrugged off the accusation, saying Trump's go-it-alone views on climate change, Russia and trade were his own doing."

I am trying to imagine a situation where top American officials have head their heads in the sand for the last few years when Trump was singlehandedly alienating our allies against us.  

It's never his fault. NEVER!

Stock market goes down... its not because of his trade war. Nope.

Leaders don't want to talk to him... it's not because he tweets about each one. Nope.

It's never, ever, ever, his or people close to his fault. NEVER!

1 hour ago, Mario Kart said:

It's never his fault. NEVER!

Stock market goes down... its not because of his trade war. Nope.

Leaders don't want to talk to him... it's not because he tweets about each one. Nope.

It's never, ever, ever, his or people close to his fault. NEVER!

Just like fake news. All negative news is fake.

6 hours ago, randall146 said:

To be fair to Kudlow, the clip did have a cut in the middle removing some unknown amount of time and speech. Therefore he’s right that it was out of context. 

Whether the context altered the overall meaning or not I don’t know, but CNN presented Johnson’s comments as if they were said back-to-back. They were not. 

He said he’s not sure it was from that meeting.  

3 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

He said he’s not sure it was from that meeting.  

Right, but the quote as they played it didn’t actually happen at the meeting (or anywhere else).  They took two separate sentences and spliced them together as if it was a single statement.

Seems dishonest and unfair to me 

1 minute ago, timschochet said:

As predicted, Trump failed to attend the meeting on climate change. He said he was busy. 

He said he was busy in a meeting with Germany and India... while Merkel and Modi were in the climate change meeting he was skipping. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

He said he was busy in a meeting with Germany and India... while Merkel and Modi were in the climate change meeting he was skipping. 

He LIED? :jawdrop:

• Laughing 1

15 hours ago, The General said:

This is like something out of Sharknado.  And we know from Stormy Daniels that Trump is avid watcher of Shark Week.  So, I think there is a pretty good chance that he actually did get this idea from Sharknado.

• Thinking 1

16 minutes ago, timschochet said:

As predicted, Trump failed to attend the meeting on climate change. He said he was busy. 

Executive time during the G7, I'm sure all leaders schedule some...

15 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Nuclear fallout mixed with Hurricane force winds.  What could go wrong?

Think of all the money we'll save on electricity at night since everything will be glowing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Reporter question: What has the most common ground at the G7?

DJT: >>"I think we have a lot of things. I think really the unity, the fact that we're all getting along so well is one of the big takes from this ... we're doing a lot about a lot."<<

The words just pour from his mouth like honey. He’s really a poet.

• Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 8:21 AM, timschochet said:

Well, in Jewish tradition there’s been 3 False Messiahs I think: Jesus, Sabbatai Zvi, and Jacob Frank. So Trump would actually be #4. (Or the first real one I guess.) 

Is that a last name or a Roman Numeral?