Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
gussy

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last!

7 minutes ago, That one guy said:

WHY CAN’T HE JUST LET THINGS GO?!?

Because he is an insecure narcissistic sociopath.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Illegal. And I never thought there was something mentally wrong with him. Now I'm starting to. This is scary stuff.

You may want to schedule a CT scan. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2

>>Soon after, Trump told reporters outside of Marine One that the hurricane "seems to be going up to toward South Carolina, toward North Carolina. Georgia is going to be hit. Alabama is going to get a piece of it, it looks like."<<

- The Guy has spatial cognitive problems. He can’t understand basic concepts. 

• Thanks 1

In the closed door oval office.

Trump asks Kellyanne, "did you print the map?"

KA, "got it, boss."

DT, "did you bring the Sharpie? Hand it over, I'll take care of this quick."

DT modifies the map with his expert geographical knowledge even though the pen is a different color.

DT, "NEXT?"

1 hour ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

>>Soon after, Trump told reporters outside of Marine One that the hurricane "seems to be going up to toward South Carolina, toward North Carolina. Georgia is going to be hit. Alabama is going to get a piece of it, it looks like."<<

- The Guy has spatial cognitive problems. He can’t understand basic concepts. 

Don't think he's big into nerd things like maps, geography, knowing stuff. 

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2

I’m convinced that a good portion of his staff are now in it just for the lulz...there’s just no way a sane individual could stick with this “product” he’s giving 

• Like 1

I think some of the people willing to still vote for him may actually have such complete disdain for the United States in their hearts that they believe we deserve as President a man who would alter a hurricane prediction map with a sharpie to avoid admitting he was wrong and then lie about it. That’s a very strange thing to think about your fellow countrymen. 

• Like 5
  • Thinking 1

If he’s willing to use a sharpie to continue to lie to the American people about something so trivial, what else is he willing to do to cover up his other lies?

• Like 7
  • Thinking 3

11 minutes ago, Sammy3469 said:

If he’s willing to use a sharpie to continue to lie to the American people about something so trivial, what else is he willing to do to cover up his other lies?

Claim he's having high-level talks with China to end the trade war to manipulate the stock market?

• Like 4

It's amazing that people support this clown.  The man is in it for himself and no other reason

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sammy3469 said:

My link

I was about to compare Trumps personality disorder to Hitler's but Adolph was a lot smarter.  Probably not the same disorder.

56 minutes ago, killface said:

It's amazing that people support this clown.  The man is in it for himself and no other reason

The list of supporters is, unfortunately, still too long. It is sadly amazing. 

22 minutes ago, Daywalker said:

I was about to compare Trumps personality disorder to Hitler's but Adolph was a lot smarter.  Probably not the same disorder.

I don’t know about smarter, but he was a better artist. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

4 hours ago, VandyMan said:

95% certainty of hitting AL, eh? Here are the hurricane models he's now throwing out there.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1169375550806351872

So his argument is that he tweeted out a warning to an entire state that was justified based upon three day old models that were no longer valid??

• Laughing 1

Mad Dog Mattis has been on all the cable news shows promoting his memoir. He has not exactly given a glowing report on his time inside the Trump White House, yet Trump has remained silent. 

I read today that John Kelly also has a memoir coming out. He supposedly told Trump that if he starts in on Kelly that Kelly will bring the knives out in the book. I wonder if Mattis made a similar promise to Trump.  

6 hours ago, VandyMan said:

95% certainty of hitting AL, eh? Here are the hurricane models he's now throwing out there.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1169375550806351872

"This picture proves that I was right to warn Alabama!!!"

(O-kay........but the picture also shows the storm going into Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Tennessee. If you were really using that picture as your source, why didn't you warn those other states?)

8 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

I think some of the people willing to still vote for him may actually have such complete disdain for the United States in their hearts that they believe we deserve as President a man who would alter a hurricane prediction map with a sharpie to avoid admitting he was wrong and then lie about it. That’s a very strange thing to think about your fellow countrymen. 

"All politicians lie"

/theusualsuspects

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

Only if you were giving them too much credit to start with.  Been a lot of evidence for a long time on this count IMO.

Edited by Dinsy Ejotuz
  • Like 1

Of all the things that Trump has done, this is near the top of the "most embarrassing" list. Truly bizarre behavior.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Encyclopedia Brown said:

Mad Dog Mattis has been on all the cable news shows promoting his memoir. He has not exactly given a glowing report on his time inside the Trump White House, yet Trump has remained silent. 

I read today that John Kelly also has a memoir coming out. He supposedly told Trump that if he starts in on Kelly that Kelly will bring the knives out in the book. I wonder if Mattis made a similar promise to Trump.  

I can't imagine Trump or his followers care. He'll cry "fake news" and everyone will move on. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, msommer said:

"All politicians lie"

/theusualsuspects

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/evjzkn/a-shocking-number-of-americans-want-to-just-let-them-all-burn

Turns out that assumption is right....a shocking number of people in this country just want everyone to suffer like they do and trump is the perfect poster boy for that

2 minutes ago, killface said:

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/evjzkn/a-shocking-number-of-americans-want-to-just-let-them-all-burn

Turns out that assumption is right....a shocking number of people in this country just want everyone to suffer like they do and trump is the perfect poster boy for that

It would be interesting to learn what kind of society, after burning the current one to the ground, the Chaos Fantasizers would like to construct. We've probably all daydreamed a little about starting over but I bet there's a wide disparity of ideas of what to do post-apocalypse.

4 minutes ago, roadkill1292 said:

It would be interesting to learn what kind of society, after burning the current one to the ground, the Chaos Fantasizers would like to construct. We've probably all daydreamed a little about starting over but I bet there's a wide disparity of ideas of what to do post-apocalypse.

i don't think they have thought that far...they just want to burn it down

Trump Rolls Back Regulations on Energy-Saving Light Bulbs

There isn't an environmental regulation he doesn't want to get rid of.  There isn't a body of water worthy of being protected from industrial pollution. A tree he doesn't want cut down. A landscape that he doesn't want mined or drilled into. 

I seriously believe he's trying to destroy the world as revenge on everyone that has made fun of him his entire life. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sheriff Bart said:

There isn't an environmental regulation he doesn't want to get rid of.  There isn't a body of water worthy of being protected from industrial pollution. A tree he doesn't want cut down. A landscape that he doesn't want mined or drilled into. 

I seriously believe he's trying to destroy the world as revenge on everyone that has made fun of him his entire life. 

i think there is some value to that last line...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, tuffnutt said:

this man will get around 60 million votes in 2020.... great job America🙄

But he's just like me an you, he's not a politician!

• Laughing 1

24 minutes ago, Sheriff Bart said:

This requires a TON of self awareness....I don't think that's it

2 hours ago, jamny said:

Of all the things that Trump has done, this is near the top of the "most embarrassing" list. Truly bizarre behavior.

It's also the most obviously criminal.  Not the most egregiously criminal of course, but this is the most obvious and impossible to deny.  Kind of like getting Al Capone on tax evasion.

8 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

It's also the most obviously criminal.  Not the most egregiously criminal of course, but this is the most obvious and impossible to deny.  Kind of like getting Al Capone on tax evasion.

"I have a warrant for all your Sharpies"

• Love 1
  • Laughing 1

It's Ok...THE original path

Seems his ability to read a map and discern what it's telling him is directly correlated to his supporters understanding what polls are, how they work and what they are telling them :lol: 

38 minutes ago, The Commish said:

This requires a TON of self awareness....I don't think that's it

Not really.  It's easy to destroy.