Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
gussy

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last!

1 hour ago, Ilov80s said:

It’s sad how few Americans are left in America. So many people convinced all the pillars of our society that we were raised on are BS and the on thing that we can rely on is a shady, lying Manhattan real estate reality tv star with mob connections, a lengthy history of grifting, a slew of sexual assault accusations and the temperament of a toddler.

that’s beautifully written

8 hours ago, hammerva said:

So Trump's lawyers are now making a case that the President can shoot someone on the streets and it is okay  :unsure:

Boy we keep finding new examples of white privilege every week huh 

Wil Consovoy was in my class at GMUSOL and not only is he extremely bright, he’s also an awesome guy.  I haven’t spoken to him in a few years, and I absolutely disagree with him on this one, but he’s being logically consistent and going all in on the only argument he has.  I’m fairly certain he knows he’s going to lose this one.  

14 hours ago, Bucky86 said:

https://twitter.com/joestgeorge/status/1187111951685566465?s=21

:lmao: We’re building a wall in Colorado.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

(Kiddingly) We’re building a Wall in Colorado”(then stated, “we’re not building a Wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the Wall we’re building on the Border”) refered to people in the very packed auditorium, from Colorado & Kansas, getting the benefit of the Border Wall!

10:20 PM · Oct 23, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

• Laughing 1

Lost in the recent hubbub (or maybe I should say "another thing lost") is the Trump admin pressuring congressional Rs into quietly dispatching of yet another election security bill. What's tricky ol' Donald got up his sleeve wrt 2020?

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

(Kiddingly) We’re building a Wall in Colorado”(then stated, “we’re not building a Wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the Wall we’re building on the Border”) refered to people in the very packed auditorium, from Colorado & Kansas, getting the benefit of the Border Wall!

BTW, Trump altered this quote to make it look like he didn't make an error.

He didn't say that Kansas gets "the benefit of the Wall we're building on the Border".

He actually said that Kansas gets "the benefit of the walls that we just mentioned."

link

6 hours ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

This is jibberish.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

This is jibberish.

You expect anything else from Trump?

30 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

This is jibberish.

Wonder how many people from Colorado or Kansas he was referring to, were part of a packed auditorium in Pennsylvania. 

3 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Wonder how many people from Colorado or Kansas he was referring to, were part of a packed auditorium in Pennsylvania. 

It was a national conference related to marcellus shale/fracking, so probably at least a few.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump supporters still don't care.

he has found Jesus

• Laughing 1

4 hours ago, joffer said:

he has found Jesus

And tried to deport him.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Laughing 6

33 minutes ago, Don Quixote said:

I'm hoping for a Nats sweep too (mostly due to being a Nats fan), although part of me is curious how loud the boo's would be.

Would love to see him throw out a TuRD of a first pitch to a deafening chorus of boo's  :excited:

On 10/23/2019 at 12:36 PM, shader said:

I think that anyone with eyes can see that most people who claim to be Christians don’t practice the teachings they claim to believe.  

My experience with Christians is that the vast majority of them are normal people with their good and bad points. There are some that do a good (not perfect) job of living up to their faith. There are some on the other end of the spectrum. It's usually pretty easy to tell the difference between them. The "good" Christians show you what kind of person they are, the "bad" ones  tell you how great they are.  

• Like 1

:lol: 

JUST IN: The Washington Nationals have released a statement confirming that President Trump was not invited to throw out the first pitch of Game 5 of the World Series (if Game 5 is necessary).

Chef Jose Andres has been invited to throw out the first pitch.

• Like 3
  • Laughing 2
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, roadkill1292 said:

Lost in the recent hubbub (or maybe I should say "another thing lost") is the Trump admin pressuring congressional Rs into quietly dispatching of yet another election security bill. What's tricky ol' Donald got up his sleeve wrt 2020?

You'd think this would be bigger news. Why does the GOP keep burying these bills?

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

JUST IN: The Washington Nationals have released a statement confirming that President Trump was not invited to throw out the first pitch of Game 5 of the World Series (if Game 5 is necessary).

Maybe they will let Trump on the field as part of the "Presidents' Race"

Edited by Don Quixote
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, whoknew said:

You'd think this would be bigger news. Why does the GOP keep burying these bills?

Because they like the power they have.

1 hour ago, Sheriff Bart said:

The U.S. deficit hit $984 billion in 2019, soaring during Trump era

Damn it anyway.  I wouldn't mind if this was to feed,shelter and care for the billions that need it.

You were so close - it was to feed, shelter and care for the billionaires that need it.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Just now, Sinn Fein said:
1 hour ago, Sheriff Bart said:

The U.S. deficit hit $984 billion in 2019, soaring during Trump era

Damn it anyway.  I wouldn't mind if this was to feed,shelter and care for the billions that need it.

You were so close - it was to feed, shelter and care for the billionaires that need it.

I never was very good at math.

There's nothing weak about kindness and compassion.  There's nothing weak about looking out for others.  There's nothing weak about being honorable.  ~Barack Obama (speaking at the funeral for Elijah Cummings.)

Amen

• Like 2
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Bucky86 said:

Thank God. Can't ever un-see this look.

• Laughing 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Bucky86 said:

And Trump really does not like Andres.

On 10/24/2019 at 10:00 PM, Don Quixote said:

I'm hoping for a Nats sweep too (mostly due to being a Nats fan), although part of me is curious how loud the boo's would be.

Wonder no more... I’m definitively tuning in and expect 80%+ boos.

29 minutes ago, Mr. Ham said:

Wonder no more... I’m definitively tuning in and expect 80%+ boos.

Would love to hear an “impeach” chant but might be too much to ask from a World Series crowd.

Peter Baker @peterbakernyt · 2m

The federal budget deficit has now grown by nearly 50% since Trump took office and is projected to top $1 trillion in 2020. Experts called it an unprecedented amount of red ink for a growing peacetime economy. ⁦

:thumbup:

When asked for a comment, Trump replied: "Nobody knows more about red ink than I do."

• Like 1

US Troops are now headed back into Syria.  So I guess the plan wasn’t to bring them home, just to screw over the Kurds and do Erdogan a solid.

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

White House head of cyber security is resigning out of protest for Trump's handling of cyber security.  Here is a quote from his memo:

They say that history repeats itself. Unfortunately given all of the changes I’ve seen in the past three months, I foresee the White House is posturing itself to be electronically compromised once again. Allowing for a large portion of institutional knowledge to concurrently walk right out the front door seems contrary to the best of interests of the mission and organization as a whole.

https://thenextweb.com/politics/2019/10/25/white-house-cybersecurity-chief-quits-says-leadership-is-inviting-an-attack/

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

🤣

White House response to John Kelly, via Stephanie Grisham: “I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President.”

:lmao:

• Laughing 9

3 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

🤣

White House response to John Kelly, via Stephanie Grisham: “I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President.”

Nobody is.  

21 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

🤣

We need this video, STAT.

31 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

🤣

This is a new high water mark. :lmao:

35 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

🤣

Oh lawd :lmao:

41 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

🤣

What genius? 

44 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

🤣

The only people the WH defends are those that went to jail (of course after they claim they barely worked there)