Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
gussy

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last!

2 hours ago, Sinn Fein said:

The under-rated humor of the video was the kid off camera who was trying to catch the candy falling off the minion's head

He's like my rat terrier when I throw a treat to my poodle and he doesn't see it

5 hours ago, Sinn Fein said:

Honestly - not at all concerned about that.

Its an obvious photoshop, but I doubt the dog, or the dog's family, really cares.

I do appreciate the NYT reaching out to the White House to confirm it was a photoshop. 

• Laughing 1

1 minute ago, Max Power said:

I do appreciate the NYT reaching out to the White House to confirm it was a photoshop. 

idiots.  (NYT in case anyone can't tell)

Vera Bergengruen@VeraMBergen

At a private fundraiser last night, Trump talked about meeting Steve Scalise’s wife after he was shot: she “cried her eyes out when I met her at the hospital that fateful day … I mean not many wives would react that way to tragedy, I know mine wouldn't.”

I am not even sure where he was going with this thought...

• Like 2
  • Laughing 8

21 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

At a private fundraiser last night, Trump talked about meeting Steve Scalise’s wife after he was shot: she “cried her eyes out when I met her at the hospital that fateful day … I mean not many wives would react that way to tragedy, I know mine wouldn't.”

I think most wives would cry...his, maybe not so much.

39 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

Melania: "Amen to that."*

*Disclaimer: Not an actual quote (at least not out loud).

40 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

Sounds like he’s confirming that Melania hates him and wouldn’t be upset if he got shot.

53 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

He's just so......strange. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squistion said:

:mellow:

Actually just said by Donald Trump Jr:

"I wish my name was Hunter Biden. I could go abroad and make millions off my father's presidency. I'd be a really rich guy"

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1189722490819481600 (video clip at link)

That's laughable. Literally everything he has, he owes to his daddy.

4 hours ago, Sinn Fein said:

:lmao:

25 minutes ago, Dickies said:

Limbaugh gonna need to double his Oxy today. 

I turned him on for 30 seconds. Surprised he hasn't had a stroke

2 hours ago, squistion said:

:mellow:

Actually just said by Donald Trump Jr:

"I wish my name was Hunter Biden. I could go abroad and make millions off my father's presidency. I'd be a really rich guy"

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1189722490819481600 (video clip at link)

Well, he's not entirely wrong, the Biden name is probably more marketable than the Trump name

That said, no way that was remotely what he meant

1 hour ago, Dickies said:

Zero self awareness

Oh, he's aware.  He also knows that if he says that his base with eat it up without giving it one second of thought.  Which is about all it would take to realize just how stupid of a comment that is.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ClownCausedChaos2 said:

Oh, he's aware.  He also knows that if he says that his base with eat it up without giving it one second of thought.  Which is about all it would take to realize just how stupid of a comment that is.  

I'm not just referring to Jr.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Captain Cranks said:

Do any of you have the balls to go around like this tonight?

Costume Idea

I would but I'd never pull it off. I have normal-sized hands. 

That and I'm in Texas

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

9 hours ago, Sinn Fein said:

:lmao:  I have to agree with Trump here. 

4 hours ago, badmojo1006 said:
5 hours ago, Dickies said:

Limbaugh gonna need to double his Oxy today. 

When he was busted the spin was not only should he not go to jail HE SHOULD BE ADMIRED for doing such a great job all drugged up.  Funny how this doesn't apply to everyone else. Particularly POC. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, badmojo1006 said:

Yea he was getting so worked up that he kept slipping and saying the quiet parts out loud.

On 10/30/2019 at 6:45 PM, Max Power said:

Will the NYT have to report this in-kind contribution to the Trump 2020 campaign?

42 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

Will the NYT have to report this in-kind contribution to the Trump 2020 campaign?

I'm happy to see twitter having fun with it. People are sending photoshopped photos of the dog to Acosta asking him if it's real. 

4 minutes ago, ericttspikes said:

That's pretty illustrative of the kind of disconnect we have in this country where a substantial part of the voting population doesn't think this is weird at all. And another substantial part of it wonders how something like this goes down in a modern society.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, roadkill1292 said:

That's pretty illustrative of the kind of disconnect we have in this country where a substantial part of the voting population doesn't think this is weird at all. And another substantial part of it wonders how something like this goes down in a modern society.

Yep. The last 3 years I've felt like Roddy Piper in "They Live"

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I'm fine with group prayers and have been a part of some.  Doing so in public or with photos to show the world is very hypocritical and wrong.  Matthew 6.  

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

1 hour ago, ericttspikes said:

Yep. The last 3 years I've felt like Roddy Piper in "They Live"

Da Maniac loves you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ericttspikes said:

I think they're praying for him, laying hands on him in the process. We've done that on a few occasions at my church(praying about a job for me, for example), but that seems very odd to take a photo during what's supposed to be a personal time.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't care who the President is, that's just creepy.

I'm part of prayer groups all the time.  It's really a rather common thing for us.  Shouldn't be creepy. 

Having said that, we don't do it with cameras out nor do we look for ways to post about on social media.

1 minute ago, Yankee23Fan said:

I'm part of prayer groups all the time.  It's really a rather common thing for us.  Shouldn't be creepy. 

Having said that, we don't do it with cameras out nor do we look for ways to post about on social media.

If they are all truly in prayer together then I have no issue with it other than it being posted for the public to see.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if it was staged though.

57 minutes ago, mrip541 said:

Is this actually as disturbing as it seems or is this a religious thing that happens?

One black dude is like no.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Yankee23Fan said:
2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't care who the President is, that's just creepy.

Do you ever pray with/pray for someone who stands straight and doesn't actually pray with you?

2 minutes ago, [scooter] said:

Do you ever pray with/pray for someone who stands straight and doesn't actually pray with you?

Sure.  If we are praying for the specific person (which it looks like is what is happening here).  

2 minutes ago, [scooter] said:

You mean just standing there like you are some kind of deity?  No, that's creepy.

28 minutes ago, Yankee23Fan said:

I'm sorry but to an unchurched leftist like me this is inexplicable to observe. That's why I pointed to it as a societal disconnect. It's normal and comfortable for you to see but I see pod people and I don't know what they're doing.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, roadkill1292 said:

I'm sorry but to an unchurched leftist like me this is inexplicable to observe. That's why I pointed to it as a societal disconnect. It's normal and comfortable for you to see but I see pod people and I don't know what they're doing.

Normal and comfortable in the right place.  I've heard of bi-partisan Congress prayer meetings and wouldn't be surprised if they prayed like this.  But it's in a private basement room out of public view.  Not a "chosen one" marketing ploy.  That's what makes it uncomfortable for me.  Absolutely goes against what Christ said in Matthew 6.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, roadkill1292 said:

I get it.

I'm guessing from the outside looking in watching 500 people do a shot of grape juice in unison with their eyes closed looks really freaky as well.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Yankee23Fan said:

I get it.

I'm guessing from the outside looking in watching 500 people do a shot of grape juice in unison with their eyes closed looks really freaky as well.

Jonestown?

• Like 1

Just now, msommer said:

Jonestown?

I think that was koolaide, but good shot.

Though now that I think about it, yeah if for some reason when doing communion if my pastor said we were using koolaide this week instead of juice to signify wine, I would probably not drink that.