Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
gussy

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last!

25 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

:lmao: I didn't see a single non-white person out of all of those people in the clip.

VIP seating

• Laughing 1

1 hour ago, Joe Mammy said:

More from his Rush Limbaugh interview today:

Trump depicted the New York investigations as merely the latest witch hunt. “I had to beat off the phony Mueller report, I had to beat off all this stuff, I had to beat off impeachment, I had to beat off Congress, everything else … they then sent it to New York, which is all political … have to beat that off.”

Trump is going to have a lot on his hands.

I see what you did there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

26 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

Trump yard sign rigged with razor blades left town worker needing 13 stitches

I don't know how those razor blades got there. She should be in jail. 

My wife has had 4 Biden signs stolen now.  The one she has out now is full of glitter.  I'd rather touch razor blades than stuff that glitter mess in my back seat.  

Edited by beef
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

3 minutes ago, beef said:

My wife has had 4 Biden signs stolen now.  The one she has out now is full of glitter.  I'd rather touch razor blades that stuff that glitter mess in my back seat.  

:lmao: I bought a bunch of gift baskets from Sam's 8 years ago and the bow had glitter on them.  I still see it sparkle in the back of my car to this day. It's impossible to get rid of. Like me at a party. 

Edited by 2Squirrels1Nut
  • Laughing 2

22 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

:lmao: I bought a bunch of gift baskets from Sam's 8 years ago and the bow had glitter on them.  I still see it sparkle in the back of my car to this day. It's impossible to get rid of. Like me at a party. 

26 minutes ago, beef said:

My wife has had 4 Biden signs stolen now.  The one she has out now is full of glitter.  I'd rather touch razor blades than stuff that glitter mess in my back seat.  

Package thief vs glitter bomb

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Laughing 2

1 hour ago, gianmarco said:

That was amazing. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zow said:

That was amazing. 

My kids love Mark Rober's videos.  They try to get me to build stuff like he does, but I have a real job, so no dice.

Cool, another illegal rally at the White House.

A Brief History of Trump Campaign Managers:

1) Corey Lewandowski — charged with battery.
2) Paul Manafort — convicted of fraud.
3) Steve Bannon — indicted for fraud.
4) Brad Parscale — arrested, accused of embezzlement.
5) Bill Stepien — tested positive for Covid-19.

• Sad 1

It's time

When the FBI stops a plot to kidnap a governor, & the President can't thank the FBI b/c he's fighting w/ them-& he can't be thankful for the governor's safety, b/c he's fighting w/ her-& he can't condemn the terrorists b/c they're his supporters...it's time for a new President.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, sho nuff said:

Cool, another illegal rally at the White House.

Another super-spreader from our illustrious leader.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Glow?  He doesn’t have the glow like that sucka Bruce Leroy.

Who is the master!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, belljr said:

You believe in protecting life.

Yes

Why aren't you wearing a mask

:mellow:

"So you're not wearing a mask because everyone else here isn't wearing a mask"

"We're not sheeple"

"But if everyone here started wearing a mask, you'd follow along?"

"Yep"

"But you're not sheeple?"

"Nope, not sheeple"

• Like 4

1 hour ago, McBokonon said:

Wow. 

It's instances like these that I think are the best refutations to vast government conspiracy theories. There's just simply no way some guy like Chuck Grassley can be useful in orchestrated one or keep it a secret. Same goes for Trump. 

On 10/12/2020 at 8:34 AM, gianmarco said:

"So you're not wearing a mask because everyone else here isn't wearing a mask"

"We're not sheeple"

"But if everyone here started wearing a mask, you'd follow along?"

"Yep"

"But you're not sheeple?"

"Nope, not sheeple"

That was painful. So was the end with the debt consolidation guy. 

Honestly, these snippets seem almost too good to be true. 

Sometimes it’s hard to decide which of the 9 holy #### this guy is our President threads to list in:

”Barron Trump. You know, he had, he had the -- Corooona-19. The China virus. It's got 21 different names. I could go over it. But to me, corona means Italy. China is China. And it came from China. So he had the China virus. Right? I don't even think he knew he had it. He was fine within like two seconds. Barron is beautiful and he's free. Free."

- DJT at a midwestern rally tonight 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

14 hours ago, BobbyLayne said:

Sometimes it’s hard to decide which of the 9 holy #### this guy is our President threads to list in:

”Barron Trump. You know, he had, he had the -- Corooona-19. The China virus. It's got 21 different names. I could go over it. But to me, corona means Italy. China is China. And it came from China. So he had the China virus. Right? I don't even think he knew he had it. He was fine within like two seconds. Barron is beautiful and he's free. Free."

- DJT at a midwestern rally tonight 

Wut?

It now seems almost amazing that people used to make fun of W's intelligence.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

Wut?

That used to really piss me off and I think one of the reasons why we have Trump. A bunch of intellectual "superiors" who never make a mistake. 

Edited by 2Squirrels1Nut

25 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

FB and Twitter under fire for not letting people spread lies. That's where we are at in America today. :(

Superspreading isn't just for Covid anymore.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

Wut?

Rich corrooonian leather

or was it two Corinthian? who knows. nobody knew this European stuff until I brought it up. I said, “This coronavirus, it sounds Italian.” And this doctor came up to me, big guy, tears in his eyes, and said “Sir....sir I just want to thank you...”

• Laughing 1

55 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:
1 hour ago, AAABatteries said:

Wut?

That used to really piss me off and I think one of the reasons why we have Trump. A bunch of intellectual "superiors" who never make a mistake. 

Doesn’t play in Peoria. #iamoldnow

Kind of the same reason people hated on the Clintons, and helps explain the appeal of the Republican Party - the pre-Trump GOP, before it became solely identity politics and the cult of personality.

Democrats in the Clinton era and beyond were often very wonky. They would appeal to voters by explaining why their government policy was a better solution than the same old trickle down voodoo economics the Reaganites were offering. There is a particular subculture they were going for: eastern elites who went to prep school, Ivy League, Seven Sisters, and celebrities. The smartest people in the room party. They thought it was about having better ideas.

Republicans were always more pragmatic. It was about getting the government out of your lives. Less regulation, lower interest rates, lower taxes, let the invisible hand do what it does best. Most importantly, they understood the messaging needed to be simple. Ds would appeal to intellect, Rs knew it was about emotions. The GOP has always been better at sloganeering (“It’s the economy, stupid” being a notable exception.)

It has been a long time since the defining differentiation of the two parties was the size and role of government in our lives.

Now everything is geared toward identity politics. Years and years of wedge issues have driven us to a point where we seldom have meaningful dialogue. Each side takes a position, entrenches, won’t compromise, and talks past one another.

• Thanks 1

Republican Sen. Ben Sasse, in a private call with constituents, excoriated President Trump, saying he had mishandled the coronavirus response, "kisses dictators' butts," "sells out our allies," spends "like a drunken sailor," mistreats women, and trash-talks evangelicals behind their backs.

Trump has "flirted with white supremacists," according to Sasse, and his family "treated the presidency like a business opportunity."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/exclusive-gop-sen-sasse-says-trump-kisses-dictators-butts-mocks-evangelicals

• Like 3

1 minute ago, massraider said:

Republican Sen. Ben Sasse, in a private call with constituents, excoriated President Trump, saying he had mishandled the coronavirus response, "kisses dictators' butts," "sells out our allies," spends "like a drunken sailor," mistreats women, and trash-talks evangelicals behind their backs.

Trump has "flirted with white supremacists," according to Sasse, and his family "treated the presidency like a business opportunity."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/exclusive-gop-sen-sasse-says-trump-kisses-dictators-butts-mocks-evangelicals

Then do your job Sasse.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

Then do your job Sasse.

I think the few Senators in his category that actually understand what Trump is doing are worse than the true believers. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, massraider said:

Sounds like someone we need 4 more years of.

37 minutes ago, moleculo said:

Trump brags about extrajudicial killing of an American citizen on American Soil

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1316801262277455872?s=21

And the crowd cheers.

This tops even Obama who ordered the murder of a US citizen in the Middle East. Trump seemed to confirm the reporting of the Times on this. My god this is the big government and police state tactics that conservatives are always yelling about. This is it.

2 hours ago, Drunken Cowboy said:

I think the few Senators in his category that actually understand what Trump is doing are worse than the true believers. 

I disagree with "few".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Daniel Dale @ddale8

Trump, asked to denounce/disavow QAnon, says he knows nothing about it, then adds, "I do know they are very much against pedophilia. They fight it very hard." Bonkers.

Guthrie: "But there is not a satanic pedophile cult."
Trump: "I have no idea."
Guthrie: "You don't know that?"
Trump: "No I don't know that. And neither do you know that."

7:17 PM · Oct 15, 2020

On the one hand, that's pretty insane. On the other hand, of course he's never going to discredit a theory that says he's secretly saving the country and is actually the best President in American history.

• Like 1

He doesn’t know what QAnon is? Give me a break he’s the President. If he doesn’t know who they are he’s admitting his own ignorance. He knows exactly what they are. This is a farce.

Edited by Ilov80s
  • Like 5

How did I miss this week that Trump RT’d a conspiracy that Biden has Seal Team 6 members killed to cover up for the fact they faked Bin Laden’s death? How does this guy have anyone’s vote?

• Like 3
  • Laughing 1

9 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

How did I miss this week that Trump RT’d a conspiracy that Biden has Seal Team 6 members killed to cover up for the fact they faked Bin Laden’s death? How does this guy have anyone’s vote?

buttery males

Dude is retweeting Babylon Bee parody stories as fact.  Again:  Trump is trying to sell us that Biden is senile:lmao:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1317044556328730625?s=20

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

1h

Twitter Shuts Down Entire Network To Slow Spread Of Negative Biden News https://babylonbee.com/news/twitter-shuts-down-entire-network-to-slow-spread-of-negative-biden-news

via

@TheBabylonBee

Wow, this has never been done in history. This includes his really bad interview last night. Why is Twitter doing this. Bringing more attention to Sleepy Joe & Big T

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

33 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Dude is retweeting Babylon Bee parody stories as fact.  Again:  Trump is trying to sell us that Biden is senile:lmao:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1317044556328730625?s=20

It’s unreal how thoughtless he is. No way he even read the story

Dorsey smashed a glass box in his office reading "Break In Case Of Bad Publicity For Democrats." Inside the case was a sledgehammer for smashing Twitter's servers.

"Red alert -- shut the servers down! Shut them all down!"

Dorsey ran downstairs and started smashing as many computers as he could

It then says the Twitter team creates robots to smash the rest of the Twitter computers. This is what the President is taking for actual news lol. 

Lost in this all, who is Big T?

4 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

It’s unreal how thoughtless he is. No way he even read the story

Dorsey smashed a glass box in his office reading "Break In Case Of Bad Publicity For Democrats." Inside the case was a sledgehammer for smashing Twitter's servers.

"Red alert -- shut the servers down! Shut them all down!"

Dorsey ran downstairs and started smashing as many computers as he could

It then says the Twitter team creates robots to smash the rest of the Twitter computers. This is what the President is taking for actual news lol. 

Lost in this all, who is Big T?

He basically admitted last night he doesn't really vet what he retweets anyway.  Yeah, he was either forwarded that from someone else, or saw the headline and thought it was true because it made his "enemies" look bad.  Pretty sure that type of impulsive behavior is not a strong quality for POTUS.