Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
gussy

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last!

Regarding more shocking than the last, what is about to happen between Tuesday and January 20, 2021 will make the past seem tame.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, kwille said:

Regarding more shocking than the last, what is about to happen between Tuesday and January 20, 2021 will make the past seem tame.

I'm picturing a tornado of broken glass that has caught fire after getting hit by a meteor.

• Like 1

I’m optimistic that elected GOP officials and appointees will be consistent with their indulgent self-interest, meaning once it’s apparent that Trump is gone and therefore can no longer serve their interests, they can cast him aside like used up garbage. He’ll go from critical to their careers to detrimental and they’ll have no problem wadding him up and throwing him into the landfill.

Observation:

Two of the most popular threads here are the "The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!!" and ""The Trump Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!!"

They both are just opportunities for people from the "other" side to post negative. 

They both suck. 

I'm locking both. If we can't operate a forum where we discuss real stuff and don't just rush to our dedicated thread every time we have something negative to post, we won't have a forum.

If it sounds like I'm at the end of the rope on the bickering, that would be accurate. Be 100 times more cool or find a new forum. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1