What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conway says "Bowling Green massacre/attack" at least 3 times.

Spicer mentions "Atlanta" 2-3 times.

Trump says something happened in Sweden.

Either these goons are just stupid or they know they can say anything and the folks from Dumb####istan won't care.
Umm...look at this thread as an example.  His supporters don't care even when they conjure up stuff.

Defend and deflect in full effect.

I really don't.

Wait, are you another one of the people who's so clueless he thinks I really like Hillary Clinton?
He is. Obviously never read the Hillary thread, or if he did was too busy posting :lmao:  as Beaver Cleaver to notice your opinion on Hillary.

Last edited by a moderator:
We need not pretend that the hypocrisy isn't running rampant in Washington DC.  It is, was and always will and neither party is immune to it, so I see exactly zero benefit in pointing it out.  It's the "water is wet" argument of politics.  The only thing that's changed amongst the :hophead:  is who'd providing the argument.  I have Max in these threads using the "let's wait until he's indicted" argument that Tim ans squis used with Hillary and I have the "boy who cried wolf" syndrome  bubbling up from the left.  It's really remarkable.  
The volume we are talking about here is beyond anything we have ever seen. At least without the use of a history book. Just a torrent of bull####. Comparing this to the Benghazi and email witch hunts and the response from political blah blah blahs is absurd.
The volume of hypocrisy?  We'll have to agree to disagree.  This sort of turnover has been happening since I can remember.  It's like they literally trade talking points books when their guy wins/loses.  

What IS different this time around is the Trump faithful aren't even pretending to have a defense or to deflect away from the hypocrisy.  They simply ignore it or :lmao:  at it.  Perhaps that's why it seems different?

How's that report button? Posts like this make you cry like a school girl...oh wait....you're an old man. 
I'd never report you, but...

do you think you're adding anything to this thread? Your Beavercleaver, right? Your posts are remarkably similar in style to his. They're crude, terribly unfunny, and without any substance. Nobody likes reading them. Isn't there something else you'd rather be doing? 

He is. Obviously never read the Hillary thread, or if he did was too busy posting :lmao:  as Bieber Clieber to notice your opinion on Hillary.
I literally posted the statutes I believe she should be arrested and charged under and made what I thought was a pretty decent argument in favor of prison time. 

do you think you're adding anything to this thread? Your Beavercleaver, right? Your posts are remarkably similar in style to his. They're crude, terribly unfunny, and without any substance. Nobody likes reading them. Isn't there something else you'd rather be doing? 
What about the 4,000 pizzagate posts, the constant copy/paste twitter nonsense about stupid Milo dude, and numerous hundreds upon hundreds of daily unfunny, no substance, posts.

Crude? Do you read the posts from the Anti-Trump guys calling Trump supporters every name in the book? Don't go there Tim. 

Last edited by a moderator:

And you talking about "rather be doing" Good Lord Tim...this place is your life. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread