Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
gussy

The Trump Years

7 hours ago, timschochet said:

Trump tonight complimented the Montana congressman for body slamming a reporter last May: “My kind of guy.”

In light of current events, just a tasteless comment- but then he’s got so many. 

Reprehensible, but predictable. This doesn't help him with approval ratings or the midterms. What verse will Rubio quote today?

14 hours ago, Tom Skerritt said:

Regardless of our political views and ideologies, we were arguing about all this silly stuff when Obama was president right?

It depends on what "silly stuff" you're talking about.  We didn't have material to discuss pertaining to misogyny, xenophobia etc.  We did talk ad nauseum about racism (remember the birther crap?) and how Obamacare was going to bankrupt the country etc.  To me, the difference between now and then is the quantity of "silly stuff".  There's so much more when you throw in the assault on the media, the assault on our allies, xenophobia, sexism etc that it seems like we talk more about it.  It stands to reason we talk more about it when more of it is there to talk about.

13 hours ago, timschochet said:

Trump tonight complimented the Montana congressman for body slamming a reporter last May: “My kind of guy.”

In light of current events, just a tasteless comment- but then he’s got so many. 

:boxing:

18 hours ago, Tom Skerritt said:

Regardless of our political views and ideologies, we were arguing about all this silly stuff when Obama was president right?

Maybe the search feature is broken but I can't seem to find the threads about Obama putting kids in cages, deporting millions of illegals, or the Clintons and Schumer calling for border security and giving Trump's exact same immigration speech.

I am sure those threads are around here somewhere, I'll keep looking.

9 minutes ago, Bozeman Bruiser said:

I can't seem to find the threads about Obama putting kids in cages, deporting millions of illegals, or the Clintons and Schumer calling for border security and giving Trump's exact same immigration speech.

Yes, you guys said he wasn't doing anything about immigration which is why you voted for Trump...so which is it?

On 1/21/2017 at 6:12 PM, gussy said:

Day 1-Press conference making sure that you all know that the small inauguration photos were a result of the media
"framing" in order to make the crowd look small. In fact, this was the largest inauguration turnout ever. No questions,
just believe me. Thanks. We move on.  :wall:

Day 2-KAC goes on Meet the Press and refuses to answer Chuck Todd's question about why the lies in the press
conference, explaining them away as simply "alternate facts" and threatens that they may have to re-evaluate their
relationship with Todd/NBC.

Day 3-Spicer has temper tantrum and begs press only to report positive things about Trump administration.

Day 3 UPDATE!!! -Trump lets us all know that he only lost the popular election because 3-5 million people illegally voted for Hillary! He's winning BIGLY!

Day 4-Trump orders scientists at the EPA and Dept. of Ag to no longer communicate with the public. Mum's the word!

time for an update

4 hours ago, Bozeman Bruiser said:

Maybe the search feature is broken but I can't seem to find the threads about Obama putting kids in cages, deporting millions of illegals, or the Clintons and Schumer calling for border security and giving Trump's exact same immigration speech.

I looked really hard but all I found was this:

On 2/16/2018 at 11:30 AM, Bozeman Bruiser said:

How long does it take for these people to realize that this indictment is the end of the Mueller investigation and that this thread is nothing more than 1500 pages of tinfoil hat wearers bouncing CNN fed propaganda off each other.

:lol:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sinn Fein said:

time for an update

What do you want to know? Trump has had numerous people associated with his campaign indicted, he just put a judge on the Supreme Court that doesn't believe that
sitting presidents can be indicted, and his administration is corrupt, surprising absolutely nobody with a brain. Am I missing something?