gussy

The Trump Years

127,679 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, sho nuff said:

He seriously used the POTUS account to retweet his own post on his personal account 

But he is the POTUS

2 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

He seriously used the POTUS account to retweet his own post on his personal account 

:lol:  

2 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

He's so awesome. It's like that guy you hate is throwing a huge party and it's 4 years long.

1 minute ago, The Busy The Tired said:

He's so awesome. It's like that guy you hate is throwing a huge party and it's 4 years long.

Only the party is at your house and there's an excellent chance by the time the night is over he'll have completely destroyed it. 

4 people like this

1 minute ago, The Busy The Tired said:

No, it's like a bunch of racists, idiots, and/or mentally ill people voted in the biggest dip#### in the country to be President of the United States.

5 people like this

5 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

I wanna laugh at this because it's ridiculous. The best-case scenario here is that he just embarrasses the hell out of our country for the next four years. I'm hopeful that's the worst damage he'll inflict. 

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Another example of brilliance imo.  

There is no higher endorsement of validity than POTUS.  

DJT just got the royal stamp of approval from the Man...eh..who is that Man btw?

2 people like this

16 minutes ago, DocHolliday said:

We got what we deserve. When we have 2 true options and both options suck, we are going to pay the price. Going to be an interesting time. Maybe entertaining is a better word.  

But we had more than 2options.  Many thatbstill defend him were onboard from the beginning and supported this crap in the primaries 

12 minutes ago, packersfan said:

Only the party is at your house and there's an excellent chance by the time the night is over he'll have completely destroyed it. 

and you can't kick him out of your house either :kicksrock:

Edited by modogg
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Capella said:

The Dallas Stars showed a shot of their crowd on the Jumbotron tonight with the caption

"tonight's attendance: 1.5 million"

:lmao:

Freaking awesome 

32 minutes ago, jon_mx said:

/thread 

Wow,. I shouldn't be surprised when you live up to your nickname wrong_mx, but there you go. Thread still going strong 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, msommer said:

Wow,. I shouldn't be surprised when you live up to your nickname wrong_mx, but there you go. Thread still going strong 

Dude brings the wrong like a ton of ham.

3 people like this

13 minutes ago, Capella said:

The Dallas Stars showed a shot of their crowd on the Jumbotron tonight with the caption

"tonight's attendance: 1.5 million"

:lmao:

Edit: found it 

https://twitter.com/unlikelyfanatic/status/823008705369276418

It will be interesting to see if he keeps fighting harder and harder making himself look worse and worse or if he will at some point realize the American people will not be forcefed bull#### and take it with a smile.

i think it will be the former. 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, bagger said:

It will be interesting to see if he keeps fighting harder and harder making himself look worse and worse or if he will at some point realize the American people will not be forcefed bull#### and take it with a smile.

It'll absolutely be the former. He isn't going to change who he is now. Slim chance of that happening. 

I think there are only 3 things that will stop him:

1. A scandal so bad that even the prominent Republicans who support him have no choice but to stand against him.

2. The Koch Brothers call him to a private meeting and give him a thorough going over.

3. Putin tells him to knock it off. 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, bagger said:

Honestly there are probably some people in these flyover states who thought "wow that's a lot of people at a hockey game."

Just an ignorant populace. 

6 people like this

34 minutes ago, packersfan said:

I wanna laugh at this because it's ridiculous. The best-case scenario here is that he just embarrasses the hell out of our country for the next four years. I'm hopeful that's the worst damage he'll inflict. 

Please, Dear God, let this be the case. 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, bagger said:

Seems plenty of them want to be force fed BS.  They keep defending it...they defended it the entire campaign and voted the man in office.  Doesn't appear like many of them will change their mind no matter what he does and says

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

But we had more than 2options.  Many thatbstill defend him were onboard from the beginning and supported this crap in the primaries 

Yeah. This is what eats at me as well.  I mean...everybody has recently seen this quote form G. Washington:

“However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.”

In this process, imo, the party system has effectively limited our realistic options to only 2...R & D.  While the theoretical options are much higher; they carry too great of a measure of "wasted-vote" for pragmatic people.  Believe me, I am with you on the reality and great need of pursuing options beyond the 2, but at present, it is nothing more than cutting the path for future potential.  Which; is a good thing.  But, it is not a #winning option in the now..........imo.    ?????

6 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Seems plenty of them want to be force fed BS.  They keep defending it...they defended it the entire campaign and voted the man in office.  Doesn't appear like many of them will change their mind no matter what he does and says

I was referring to the balance of the American populace outside of the hillbilly contingent angry that some Kenyan was trying to take their guns the last 8 years.

you are right I am sure many of them truly think the media is completely dishonest. But that's not the majority of this country, not by a long shot.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Well I'm a rich white guy so there's very little, at least in the short-term, that is going to impact me personally in a negative way.  Of course the disconnect here is that I recognize there are actually other people here in this great country.  And right off the bat a bunch of them are going to be losing their ability to get healthcare so a bunch of upper middle class FBGs don't have to settle for a 65" 4ktv in their living room when they really had their heart set on the 75 incher.

In the long-term, on the other hand, well that's where I don't get you guys.  Every little piece of benign gun legislation is a "slippery slope" to the government seizing all our guns (and I own 3 myself), declaring themselves kings, and throwing all registered Republicans in prison.  Yet here we have a president that has already laid the groundwork that the only way he can lose an election is if it is rigged who is now spending all his time trying to discredit our own intelligence agencies and media so he can convince his swaths of followers that the only place to get the truth is straight from his lips and you're just sitting here wondering "hey, what could go wrong?".

So nothing for you either. Anyone? Anyone at all? We'll just have to continue to hypothesize and be fear mongering about what might happen. 

So far the closest thing is Otis getting embarrassed watching his TV. 

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

So nothing for you either. Anyone? Anyone at all? We'll just have to continue to hypothesize and be fear mongering about what might happen. 

So far the closest thing is Otis getting embarrassed watching his TV. 

You're right, nothing to be concerned about on day one. Nope. Nothing at all. Fit. To. Serve.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Someone let me know when your own life is any different than it was in October. Until then, go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air. It will help. 

I can't criticize trump unless my life is adversely affected by something that he does.  Is that what you're saying?

4 people like this

1 hour ago, Reg Lllama of Brixton said:

We have always been at war with Eastasia.

The word according to the Ministry of Truth.

1 person likes this

The rest of the world knows the President of the U.S. is a ####### buffoon.  Embarrassing.  

12 people like this

1 minute ago, jomar said:

The rest of the world knows the President of the U.S. is a ####### buffoon.  Embarrassing.  

Needs an exclamation point after embarrassing.

2 people like this

Spicer  needs to buy a suit jacket that fits.  What's with that collar extending away from his shirt/neck all around the back?  We need a press conference to explain that.

4 people like this

I'm just hoping that he gets a bad personal assistant and ends up missing the majority of his meetings over the next 4 years due to scheduling errors

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, DocHolliday said:

We got what we deserve. When we have 2 true options and both options suck, we are going to pay the price. Going to be an interesting time. Maybe entertaining is a better word.  

Pretty much. 

We made it through the first full day on the east coast. 

:pickle:

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Someone let me know when your own life is any different than it was in October. Until then, go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air. It will help. 

Well, funny thing, avoiding. One day in and I'm pretty sure my life will already be different. Drumpf has already overturned the 1/4 point drop in FHA PMI rates that Obama put in to place before he left office. I'm a realtor. This was going to save first time and lower income buyers a lot of money on their mortgage payments. Thanks for looking out for the little guy Drumpf. Just like you promised.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Cjw_55106 said:

Ya know, I tend to stay away from these worthless threads, but I feel compelled to simply say #### off. I'm so tired of this bull#### response from all of you douchebags. You put up a terrible candidate and lost. Go cry somewhere else. 

I'm a republican. WE put up a terrible candidate. I don't give 2 ####s about your candidate.

1 person likes this