gussy

The Trump Years

127,677 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, squistion said:

Bette Midler‏ @BetteMidler 20m20 minutes ago

Thinking of changing the lyrics to one of my songs. Would you download, “The Putin Pleasin’ Treason Boy of Company Pee”?

Thank you for sharing this news. I find Bette Midler's thoughts on this matter highly informative and appreciate you going out of your way to share this tweet.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Hilts said:

Thank you for sharing this news. I find Bette Midler's thoughts on this matter highly informative and appreciate you going out of your way to share this tweet.

Lighten up. I thought it was funny. Some others did too as it got 5 likes. Obviously, it was not meant to be news or highly informative. This thread is about The Trump Years and people have been posting jokes by celebrities on Twitter since its inception, although maybe that is verboten now (that was posted yesterday). And people say I have no sense of humor...

Edited by squistion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, squistion said:

Lighten up. I thought it was funny. Some others did too as it got 5 likes. Obviously, it was not meant to be news or highly informative. This thread is about The Trump Years and people have been posting jokes by celebrities on Twitter since its inception, although maybe that is verboten now. And people say I have no sense of humor...

Let's work on finding common ground. 

Do you propose people should have a better sense of humor when it comes to tweets and quotes that are clearly just there for a lighthearted laugh that don't actually hurt anyone?

Do you believe posts should be allowed to stand if they get a certain number of likes, regardless of the post's content?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hilts said:

Let's work on finding common ground. 

Do you propose people should have a better sense of humor when it comes to tweets and quotes that are clearly just there for a lighthearted laugh that don't actually hurt anyone?

Do you believe posts should be allowed to stand if they get a certain number of likes, regardless of the post's content?

 

This doesn't even make sense

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, badmojo1006 said:

This doesn't even make sense

Explain please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, badmojo1006 said:

This doesn't even make sense

It didn't to me either. I tried to formulate a response but finally gave up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

manner‏ @amandacarden22

this world is filled w rlly dumb people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s get back to talking about the ####ty President. TIA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, squistion said:

It didn't to me either. I tried to formulate a response but finally gave up.

There's three seconds you'll never get back.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hilts said:

They all look alike to you, don't they?

Is your pic Trump and a Neanderthal? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, badmojo1006 said:

Is your pic Trump and a Neanderthal? 

No. And Chris Rock isn't in Rush Hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hilts said:

No. And Chris Rock isn't in Rush Hour.

:doh: Damn, you got me. Mybad

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

9:24 PM · Jul 22, 2018

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

9:24 PM · Jul 22, 2018

 

It appears that Russian cyberattacks are OK, but you get a threatened Iranian cyberattack and the guy is willing to tweet us to war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

9:24 PM · Jul 22, 2018

 

Kanye get the keys to the POTUS Twitter box again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

9:24 PM · Jul 22, 2018

 

Sorry Don.  That ship has sailed. You don't get to talk tough after spending two weeks cowering to Putin like a little girl.  And everyone in the world could have predicted that you were about to pull something like this to try to get some of your manhood back. It's tired. Go away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

He’s getting worse.

How is this different from what he did a few months ago? He's disinhibited, but always been that way. If someone on the inside, like Kelly or Pompeo, says he's getting worse, then I'd worry.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

How is this different from what he did a few months ago? He's disinhibited, but always been that way. If someone on the inside, like Kelly or Pompeo, says he's getting worse, then I'd worry.

What prompted this Tourette’s like outburst?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

How is this different from what he did a few months ago? He's disinhibited, but always been that way. If someone on the inside, like Kelly or Pompeo, says he's getting worse, then I'd worry.

I doubt anyone that close is going to come out and say anything. We are going to have to judge him based on what he says and does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

I doubt anyone that close is going to come out and say anything. We are going to have to judge him based on what he says and does. 

So unfair.  No other President has been judged like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

What prompted this Tourette’s like outburst?

Maybe we'll find out Friday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

How is this different from what he did a few months ago? He's disinhibited, but always been that way. If someone on the inside, like Kelly or Pompeo, says he's getting worse, then I'd worry.

BECAUSE THIS TIME IT'S IN ALL CAPS

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

What prompted this Tourette’s like outburst?

I think being humiliated by both Jung Un and Putin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, bostonfred said:

BECAUSE THIS TIME IT'S IN ALL CAPS

Crazy old man mumbling on street corner suddenly is crazy old man shouting on street corner, returns to mumbling. The crazy old man is not fit to be president.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Crazy old man mumbling on street corner suddenly is crazy old man shouting on street corner, returns to mumbling. The crazy old man is not fit to be president.

The Iran tweet is an example of Dangerous Trump, who fortunately doesn't come out to replace Buffoon Trump that often, but when he does it's unhinged. Don't need it from a President, don't want it from a President. We need to do better next time, in 2020. And hope things are still somewhat functioning by then.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must be some kind of news coming today.

Captain Illiterate is even more off the rails than usual this morning.

We got Russia Hoax, Putin, North Korea, and now a WaPo shout out!

Gotta admit, I love it when he plays the hits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ole pauly manaforts trial starts this week right brohans this could be an interesting week that is all i am sayin take that to the bank bromigos

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's Barbara L'Italien. She represents my district.  Met her a couple years back, she seems like a good person.  One of her achievements is to set a mandatory minimum coverage for health insurance for children with autism (health insurance was compulsory in Massachusetts before Obamacare) because intervention in the early years  is so critical for these kids. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jackstraw said:

Fox accidentalll schedules guest that doesn't agree with them lockstep. Hear her out? Engage in thoughtful dialogue. Nope. Cut her off and get out of there. 

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1021365601724522497

REAL NEWS! Back to your regualarly scheduled brainwashing. 

Not state TV!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jackstraw said:

Fox accidentalll schedules guest that doesn't agree with them lockstep. Hear her out? Engage in thoughtful dialogue. Nope. Cut her off and get out of there. 

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1021365601724522497

REAL NEWS! Back to your regualarly scheduled brainwashing. 

After falsely claiming that kids have been reunited and trying to cut her off and act like none of it is happening anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now