What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thoughts on these offers (2 Viewers)

Matt's Eagles

Footballguy
I give Davante Adams in both

trade A I get 1.11, 2.3, 2.9, DGB

------------

trade B I get Algohor, Funchess,Perriman pick 2.9

--------

trade C I get Zach Ertz, Jamison Crowder.

Trade 1 seems like a reasonable gamble but I think it's a little light unless you like dgb. 

I dont like like te guys in trade 2, however if you're rebuilding and looking for a bunch of underachieving 2nd yr players that might still break out it could work out. 

I like crowder, and I think we all keep waiting for ertz to get over the hump and be a top 5 te, he seemed to do that late in the year...maybe. Probably a fair deal.

Depending on my team outlook, I'd take trade 1 if I'm rebuilding, trade 3 if I'm competing and looking for te help. adams may have more boom potential but crowder is a nice consistent play. With djax and garçon possibly leaving, crowder outlook should improve a bit as well. 

I have a hard time going after trade 2, if I'm in rebuild I'd rather have the picks and hope to hit on 1.

Trade A is the only one that piques my interest and only if you're rebuilding. I like DGB and I'm hoping he can get over that hump this year but the eagles may spend an early draft pick on a receiver.  If that does happen it will put a damper on his value. It's a little early to be projecting draft picks, but it is something to keep in mind with DGB as well as Agholor. With the draft picks your getting a couple chances to hit on a player. But you hit on Davante. I'd be happy with that.

Trade B would just make me depressed about my team. You're trading a playmaker for some guys you probably will never start. When will you ever feel confident or even just comfortable starting Perriman or Funchess? You could paint yourself a picture of injuries occurring and a chance that their usage takes a step up. That could happen and it would be nice. But, Davante Adams has a pretty good picture in dynasty right now.  Why would you give that up for a few players whose pictures require reworking? Like some serious photoshopping.

Trade C is alright. I like Crowder but, I don't think he's ever going to be THAT GUY for you on a dynasty team. He's a solid piece to have though. There's word that Garcon could be back and Doctson is expected to be healthy and they will want to give him a solid chance. Everyone is excited about Ertz because they see the usage of the tight end in Kansas City and think Pederson will transplant that part of the offense to Philly. Ertz led the Eagles in receptions, was second in targets on the year and only played 14 games. Younger qbs love their tight ends. What's your tight end situation? Could it use the help or just the depth?

I am not really a fan of any of the offers and would rank them A, C, B.  As other's have said the guys in B are all lottery tickets but I don't really like any of them too much.  A is ok but I do not value picks as much as some others.  My reason for getting them would be to get a guy like Adams so I don't really think I would accomplish much by making that trade since I would already have Adams.  I could see doing C if you were desperate at TE.

Overall, I think I stay put with Adams.

Thanks for help,

i have a chance to Get Martavis Bryant, Devante Parker plus pick 2.3...

or a choice from the assets below

pick 2.3, 2.6, 2.9, 2.10

WRs John Brown, DGB, Patterson, Smelter, Algohor

not  too much I see in that..

or or I could get JMatt, 2.6, 3.6 for Adams

You have all the cards here. He wants Adams but only wants to part with pieces that haven't panned out or his 2nds. Hold out for 1.11, 2.3, Parker, Bryant. Wait him out, he can part with the pieces for a solid young wr with a great qb.

He traded 1.11 to get 1.2

Another owner recommended this 3 way deal

Team A get Julio

Team B gets 1.3, Adams

my team I get MB, DGB, pick 1.12

i only give up Adams....but get MB DGB and pick 12

Me too.. they said they would add 2.6 and 3.7... I am passing.. thought about swapping Parker instead of MB, still not sold though

Seems like these guys are really pushing.  Just wait.  Nothing here is worth moving Adams.  That 3-way is fairly terrible for you.  The other guys are getting impact players or picks.  You are getting filler.  I wouldn't do it.

It's a rebuild team.....

QB Romo

RB Crowell, D Henry, sproles, sims, small wood, Jonathan Williams, Andre ellington

WR Adams, maclin, Shepard, Stills, JJ Nelson, Tajae Sharpe, Core, Inman, Caroo, Pharoh Cooper, Brice butler

TE Higabee, Jesse James, Fiedorwicz, Swope, Sims, Adams, griffin

pick 1.9, 1.10, 3 3rds, 3 4ths, 2 5ths

3 2018 1sts, 2nd, 3rd, 2 4ths/5ths

Latest offers

A.   1.12, Meredith, pick 2.6, 3.7 for adams

B John Brown, DGB, pick 2.3, 2.6, 2.9, 3.6, 2018 2nd for Adams

C Pick 1.11, 2.2, 2018 2nd, funchess for Adams

Latest offers

Still seems like a bunch of long shots for a guy. With Adams being your primary chip to deal with, I'd want more than a handful of 2nds to work with. You don't have a lot to work with to better your roster this year, just 1.9/1.10 really. 3rds and 4ths are real long shots to be fantasy assets. 

In a rebuild with no premium picks this year and little proven young talent on the roster I would try to keep Adams or make sure I got something a little safer than 2s, sickle cell brown, dgbum, a bag of funyons, or Meredith. I'd try to move the 3s for a 2, try to get one of those 2nds for Maclin instead, or try to get 1.11/2.2 and 2018 1st. I'd take a long look at oj Howard at 1.09 so I could dump most of those tes. Maybe try to get a decent qb throw in rather than a wr with issues. 

Latest offers

Those seem like all bad offers to me.  I am a Packer fan and maybe a bigger believer in Adams than most but getting very late firsts and seconds and thirds really don't excite me much.  They are all very hit and miss and I would just rather have the better player.

As most have said, these guys are throwing crap at a wall and hoping it sticks.  Adams is the best piece by far in all of these deals.  Like I said earlier, wait and the offers will get better if they have real interest in Adams. 

I also notice that the best picks are 1.11 and 1.12.  Maybe they got these through trades or they are the two best teams in the league.  I suspect the latter because they are trying to discard a bunch of meaningless stuff with a late pick to get a better player.

I also notice that the best picks are 1.11 and 1.12.  Maybe they got these through trades or they are the two best teams in the league.  I suspect the latter because they are trying to discard a bunch of meaningless stuff with a late pick to get a better player.
The 11, 12 picks were trade by their owners.. I am not in a rush to deal Adams... I offered the guy with 1.5/1.7 to him for 1.5/2.1, wentz... not too many people moving 2nds for multiple 3rds...

What about this offer, I am leaning towards no

i get TJ Yeldon, Dorsett, Snead, pick 1.8

i give Adams, Crowell, pick 3.1
I don't think this is nearly enough.  The players are waiver wire fodder for what could be a top 20 WR and a solid RB if given the ball enough.     

Yea the offers are getting worse

got offered 3.6, 3.8, 3.10

for My Maclin

then got offered 1.4, Lacy, Mike Floyd

for Adams.Crowell

Then finally

i get J Matthews, Cobb, 3 3rds

i give Adams, pick 1.10

Users who are viewing this thread