Good Posting Judge

Can I punch Nazis? (spoiler alert: yes)

Punch a Nazi or nah?   147 members have voted

1. 1. Is it cool to punch a Neo-Nazi in the face?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

362 posts in this topic

I hate Illinois Nazis.

6 people like this

1 minute ago, Hov34 said:

I hate Illinois Nazis.

This was my first thought as well (specifically... yes, especially if they are Illinois Nazis).

The real answer is not can you, of course you can.  The real question is should you.

The answer to that is also yes. 

4 people like this

You can do whatever you like as long as you understand there are consequences

4 people like this

5 minutes ago, rascal said:

Like watching a Nazi punk cry and run with his tail between his legs? I can deal. 

1 person likes this

As long as you take the skinheads bowling.

4 people like this

40 minutes ago, rascal said:

Would you punch a Nazi?

And Jay Cutler. We can't forget Jay Cutler.

2 people like this

23 minutes ago, bananafish said:

As long as you take the skinheads bowling.

Take them bowling

6 people like this

Just another example of liberal intolerance.

2 people like this

I can't think of a more opportune time for liberals to sanction violence against people with different ideological views.  What could go wrong?

10 people like this

Captain America punched Hitler right in the face, head-on. While taking gunfire from the SS.

No sucker punches.

6 people like this

5 hours ago, Dickies said:

Just another example of liberal intolerance.

I never could figure out why liberals don't like NAZIs.

28 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

I can't think of a more opportune time for liberals to sanction violence against people with different ideological views.  What could go wrong?

I was not aware that nazis was an anti liberal thing, thought is was an anti American thing.

9 people like this

1 hour ago, bagger said:

I was not aware that nazis was an anti liberal thing, thought is was an anti American thing.

Nope. Free speech is an American thing, even speech that we find to be abhorrent. See as an American, you have the right to be an idiot and say and feel what you want, no matter how dumb and unpopular it might be.

1 person likes this

56 minutes ago, The Big Guy said:

Nope. Free speech is an American thing, even speech that we find to be abhorrent. See as an American, you have the right to be an idiot and say and feel what you want, no matter how dumb and unpopular it might be.

The government shall make no laws against it...doesn't mean GPJ can't punch someone for it

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, IvanKaramazov said:

Would you punch a Nazi?

2 people like this

A very glancing blow.  More of a forearm shiver with a touch of elbow contact.  Clearly a person inexperienced at mayhem.  Like a girl punch.  Badly aimed and poorly executed.  I give it a 2.

3 people like this

15 minutes ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Would you punch a Nazi?

Not if I could find a better way to fight his/her position.

Now, if I was defending myself...F'N A I would!

Violence seems counterproductive and brings you down to their level.  

2 people like this

35 minutes ago, bigmarc27 said:

Violence seems counterproductive and brings you down to their level.  

Good point. We'll just talk it out with nazis. What could possibly go wrong.

4 people like this

3 minutes ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Attacking them empowers them and rallies what followers they may have.  This isn't Hitler with an army behind him, it's some David Duke wannabe trying to gain attention. Guess what?  Mission accomplished. 

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, Good Posting Judge said:

When several million Nazis invade France, then it's time for violence.  When one random Nazi is just standing a street-corner saying Nazi-things, that is not the time for violence. 

5 people like this

4 hours ago, bagger said:

Nazis are definitely anti-liberal.  Just ask them.  I don't think that part's in dispute.

What I was getting at, though, is that it seems like it's only people on the political left who are taking what I see as really weird pleasure in seeing this scrub get sucker-punched.  Yeah, sure, none of us likes Nazism.  But this event took place literally on the exact same day a mean, thin-skinned, and probably delusional guy just took over the most powerful national security complex in world history.  Now is when you want to settle our political differences through violence?  You really don't see how this is going to play out?

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

Nazis are definitely anti-liberal.  Just ask them.  I don't think that part's in dispute.

What I was getting at, though, is that it seems like it's only people on the political left who are taking what I see as really weird pleasure in seeing this scrub get sucker-punched.  Yeah, sure, none of us likes Nazism.  But this event took place literally on the exact same day a mean, thin-skinned, and probably delusional guy just took over the most powerful national security complex in world history.  Now is when you want to settle our political differences through violence?  You really don't see how this is going to play out?

Do you really think this it's odd?

OK, I don't sanction violence.  If the man who perpetuated the assault is arrested, he should have to face those consequences.  That doesn't mean I have to deny the fact that I took pleasure in seeing what happened to Spencer.  This isn't just a guy with different views.  This is a guy with truly evil views.  He wants to wipe minorities off the continent.  Literally.  So seeing him get embarrassed (and not even hurt) gives me a lot of schadenfreude.  We're people, not saints. 

11 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

When several million Nazis invade France, then it's time for violence.  When one random Nazi is just standing a street-corner saying Nazi-things, that is not the time for violence. 

"Say, I think those Nazis are up to something."

"Nah.  Let's just wait to see what happens."

Smash cut to some French dude crying as he watches Hitler dryhump the Arc de Triomphe.

2 people like this

Let the record reflect that I approve and condone Nazi punching.

3 people like this

what a strange conversation 

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, IvanKaramazov said:

That's a no?

So when you disagree with someone's views, it's ok to sucker punch them?  Hope the guy that threw that punch gets crushed in both civil and criminal courts.  This needs to get prosecuted as a hate crime.  And had that punch happened to a BLM organizer, that's exactly what would happen.  Luckily we have a new sheriff in town who I suspect won't stand for this kind of nonsense.

2 minutes ago, timschochet said:

The CIA is filled with them.

what?  you have a link for this?  or better yet, give us some names of people in the Nazi party that are working for the CIA.

Edited by Tub of Goo

I find it more effective to rap them firmly on the nose with a rolled up manifesto and say "BAD Nazi!" And don't wait until the end of a pogrom - get to them after the first rock is thrown or they'll try to start a reich all over you. Be firm!

4 people like this

7 minutes ago, Tub of Goo said:

So when you disagree with someone's views, it's ok to sucker punch them?  

No.*

* - Unless they're Nazis.

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, timschochet said:

The head of the CIA (Brennan) is gone.  He was the idiot that released the report and has had a running feud with Trump for a long time now likely because Trump has intel on how this guy ran the CIA.  Trump met with the CIA workers and got a five minute ovation a few days ago.  And he told them he has their backs.  Brennan was part of the swamp. He won't be missed.

11 minutes ago, Tub of Goo said:

So when you disagree with someone's views, it's ok to sucker punch them? 

Yes, if they're a Nazi.  I thought we established this already?

5 people like this