Good Posting Judge

Can I punch Nazis? (spoiler alert: yes)

Punch a Nazi or nah?   147 members have voted

1. 1. Is it cool to punch a Neo-Nazi in the face?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

362 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Bozeman Bruiser said:

This isn't really a political thread. It is a thread where a bunch of guys who have never thrown a punch have a circle jerk over imaginary boogeymen.

At least a thread about punching pedophiles or Muslim terrorists or Christians who bomb abortion clinics or inner city thugs would be based on some sort of reality.

These people think Nazis are roaming the streets of America. There are millions of dead Jews rolling over in their graves at this ignorance.

Lots of great nominees in this thread for the E Awards.

And yes, if you could hop in a time machine and go back 75 years then you are more than welcome to punch as many Nazis as your little violent heart desires.

I see

1 person likes this

On 8/15/2017 at 4:10 PM, General Malaise said:

Great line here:

My dad went to St. Marks.  Not surprising this is the school that gave us Richard Spencer.  

I also attended St. Marks so have an open mind here... but.. that article (got halfway through before I went blind from my eyes rolling to the back of my head) painted both as complete losers IMO .. just different types 

the writer obviously is jealous of Spencer's notoriety/fame which takes presidence over anything . He's also possibly obsessed romantically with a Nazi that doesn't love him back. The writer who has given zero thought in years (yet remembers exact random details to degrade)  about Soencer while also making it clear how beneath him he was on every level along with anyone else, takes every opportunity to dumb Soencer down while boasting about himself . 

Has to suck wanting to be acknowledged for a genius writer and you're losing to a dumb Nazi.... who you're also in love with and would play 2nd fiddle to intellectually at party even though he used your crib notes in school . 😂

Edited by money.never.sleeps

13 hours ago, mr. furley said:

Backstory here.

Harassed a black man on a bus, got off the bus, started walking around screaming racist stuff at people.

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, fatness said:

Backstory here.

Harassed a black man on a bus, got off the bus, started walking around screaming racist stuff at people.

The dainty "no, hear me out" hand he extends is hilarious.

7 people like this

25 minutes ago, fatness said:

Backstory here.

Well, to be more accurate. We have a picture of a dude sitting on a bus wearing a Nazi armband who later is heard saying "they deseve the welfare" before getting knocked out. The rest is second- and third-hand hearsay.

Edited by Christo

3 minutes ago, Christo said:

Well, to be more accurate. We have a picture of a dude sitting on a bus wearing a Nazi armband who later is heard saying "they deseve the welfare" before getting knocked out. The rest is second- and third-hand hearsay.

What we do have proof of is him wearing a swastika armband and then getting rocked. :thumbup: 

9 people like this

Point blank.... as big bigger guy who has hurt someone with one punch ... THINK before you react bc it could potentially land you in prison . 

Unlike many it seems.. when I saw dude get knocked out in the video all I saw was a defenseless unsuspecting person being hurt that could lead to the aggressor getting a murder/manslaugjter charge  while others laughed/watched who could also face charges . 

No matter what you think about his beliefs violence/anger isn't solved with violence/anger esp when you have zero authority.  I for one aren't ruining my life for some racist dip#### .. neither should u 

People went and tweeted his location and bs are also guilty for not only wanting attention but promoting potential violence instead of alerting authorities . 

1 person likes this

48 minutes ago, money.never.sleeps said:

Point blank.... as big bigger guy who has hurt someone with one punch ... THINK before you react bc it could potentially land you in prison . 

Unlike many it seems.. when I saw dude get knocked out in the video all I saw was a defenseless unsuspecting person being hurt that could lead to the aggressor getting a murder/manslaugjter charge  while others laughed/watched who could also face charges . 

No matter what you think about his beliefs violence/anger isn't solved with violence/anger esp when you have zero authority.  I for one aren't ruining my life for some racist dip#### .. neither should u 

People went and tweeted his location and bs are also guilty for not only wanting attention but promoting potential violence instead of alerting authorities . 

I applaud every single one of them.  :thumbup:

2 people like this

1 hour ago, money.never.sleeps said:

Counterpoint:

"WOOOOOOOOOOORLLLLLD STAAAAR!!!!!"

11 people like this

1 minute ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Counterpoint:

"WOOOOOOOOOOORLLLLLD STAAAAR!!!!!"

:lmao:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Homer J Simpson said:

Slippery slope ... I don't agree with the guy but I wouldn't ruin my life by potentially contributing to hurting/killing someone who's a Nazi . 

And think about this ... repercussions of contributing to a potential death . It's a real scary thing .

. being a Nazi propaganda idiot is apart of free speech ian Legal unfortunately ... accessory to murder or man slaughter isn't .. 

let me know when you or anyone else is  willing to sit in jail over some dumb####  .... Zero % 😂  

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, fatness said:

Sounds like Amber Lamps Part II.

2 people like this

14 minutes ago, money.never.sleeps said:

Slippery slope ... I don't agree with the guy but I wouldn't ruin my life by potentially contributing to hurting/killing someone who's a Nazi . 

And think about this ... repercussions of contributing to a potential death . It's a real scary thing .

. being a Nazi propaganda idiot is apart of free speech ian Legal unfortunately ... accessory to murder or man slaughter isn't .. 

let me know when you or anyone else is  willing to sit in jail over some dumb####  .... Zero % 😂  

English: Sometimes it's a second language. 

2 people like this

19 minutes ago, money.never.sleeps said:

Agree to disagree.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

wearing paraphernalia indicating your support for a group that exterminated millions of people (across ethnic, class and gender lines) simply because they were offended by their existence, shouting your support, while walking around solo.. is begging for attention at the least. 

don't act surprised when that attention is negative and potentially harmful 

in a different scenario (hippie shouting about protecting the forest) people might call this guy an entitled millenial who thinks he can do, act, talk however he wants without repercussion and shout that someone should run him over with an F350.

this dumb #### pushed the boundaries and got shoved back. he wanted attention / to seem rebellious / to intimidate people expecting that no one would have the stones to stand up to him. probably felt like a pretty big man for a while there. then he ran in to the dude with no ####s left to give.

4 people like this

12 hours ago, Homer J Simpson said:

I applaud you for applauding.

4 minutes ago, Notorious T.R.E. said:

I applaud you for applauding.

:bowtie:

1 person likes this

I am not punching anyone over a symbol (regardless of how ugly the individuals/events that symbol represents may be). Like m.n.s said, I am not risking throwing my life away over some dooshnozzle who is angling for a reaction. As much as we may want to lay these hatemongers out on sight, the shark move is to ignore them, IMO. If we let them bother us and change our behavior, they are winning.  

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, whiskey7 said:

I am not punching anyone over a symbol (regardless of how ugly the individuals/events that symbol represents may be). Like m.n.s said, I am not risking throwing my life away over some dooshnozzle who is angling for a reaction. As much as we may want to lay these hatemongers out on sight, the shark move is to ignore them, IMO. If we let them bother us and change our behavior, they are winning.  

these people have a proven track record.. and we also have proof that ignoring them does not work.

thankfully there are people out there willing to do the hard work of chasing these pieces of #### back in to the shadows

2 people like this

Personally wouldn't punch a Nazi who's simply running is mouth or looking for attention, as I'm not looking to pick up an assault charge (or worse) over some dbag who isn't worth it. That said, I get why some folks are willing to, and don't blame them. 

IMO my concern here is it's a slippery slope. Nazis are scum. What happens to when a Pro-Life guy decides Pro-Choice guy is scum and uses this precedent as justification to assault them? There are a wide range of scenarios with people feeling very strongly about certain issues that could see acceptance of Nazi punching as a green light for openly assaulting others. 

Glad to see obnoxious Seattle-Nazi guy get smoked though. Nice punch. :thumbup: 

2 people like this

33 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

these people have a proven track record.. and we also have proof that ignoring them does not work.

thankfully there are people out there willing to do the hard work of chasing these pieces of #### back in to the shadows

Absolutely. And a big part of that track record is feeding off the fear, anger, etc they cause. So I say (as much as possible) don't give 'em anything. If Seattle armband guy goes around all day and gets no reactions, maybe it occurs to him its stupid to keep wearing it and he stops. I am sure he wasn't hoping to get ktfo but he was looking to get under people's skin. When he wakes up, he will know he was successful. If the Nazis are having a rally somewhere, instead of going there and trying to outscream them, stay away. Let it be just a bunch of fools chanting amongst themselves with no audience. When people go there and engage them, they get what they seek. Don't give 'em the satisfaction, IMO. Certainly don't let them bait you into doing something that can get you in trouble. They're not worth it. At least, not to me.

15 hours ago, money.never.sleeps said:

I also attended St. Marks so have an open mind here... but.. that article (got halfway through before I went blind from my eyes rolling to the back of my head) painted both as complete losers IMO .. just different types 

the writer obviously is jealous of Spencer's notoriety/fame which takes presidence over anything . He's also possibly obsessed romantically with a Nazi that doesn't love him back. The writer who has given zero thought in years (yet remembers exact random details to degrade)  about Soencer while also making it clear how beneath him he was on every level along with anyone else, takes every opportunity to dumb Soencer down while boasting about himself . 

Has to suck wanting to be acknowledged for a genius writer and you're losing to a dumb Nazi.... who you're also in love with and would play 2nd fiddle to intellectually at party even though he used your crib notes in school . 😂

Did you know Boz Scaggs?

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, whiskey7 said:

Absolutely. And a big part of that track record is feeding off the fear, anger, etc they cause. So I say (as much as possible) don't give 'em anything. If Seattle armband guy goes around all day and gets no reactions, maybe it occurs to him its stupid to keep wearing it and he stops. I am sure he wasn't hoping to get ktfo but he was looking to get under people's skin. When he wakes up, he will know he was successful. If the Nazis are having a rally somewhere, instead of going there and trying to outscream them, stay away. Let it be just a bunch of fools chanting amongst themselves with no audience. When people go there and engage them, they get what they seek. Don't give 'em the satisfaction, IMO. Certainly don't let them bait you into doing something that can get you in trouble. They're not worth it. At least, not to me.

I think Europe tried this in the mid-30's.

8 people like this

23 minutes ago, whiskey7 said:

generally, i'd agree with you if we were talking toddlers or something

but these are grown men & women with the potential to cause real problems

they aren't just seeking attention. they are seeking the expulsion and extermination of non-white people in America.

that's kind of something that shouldn't be ignored

2 people like this

Sure, people who post in the FFA aren't the type of people to risk themselves confronting a Nazi.  But, there are several people out there that will.  And Nazi boy ran into those guys. Or, more accurately, he ran into the fist of one of those guys.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, whiskey7 said:

Ignoring it normalizes it. 

2 people like this

4 hours ago, mr. furley said:

There are literally millions of Americans who agree with you on this, only about Muslims.  

37 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

There are literally millions of Americans who agree with you on this, only about Muslims.  

If you go there, add Christians

ETA... I disagree w both, fwiw. Nazis have a different track record

Edited by El Floppo
2 people like this

6 hours ago, mr. furley said:

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

wearing paraphernalia indicating your support for a group that exterminated millions of people (across ethnic, class and gender lines) simply because they were offended by their existence, shouting your support, while walking around solo.. is begging for attention at the least. 

don't act surprised when that attention is negative and potentially harmful 

in a different scenario (hippie shouting about protecting the forest) people might call this guy an entitled millenial who thinks he can do, act, talk however he wants without repercussion and shout that someone should run him over with an F350.

this dumb #### pushed the boundaries and got shoved back. he wanted attention / to seem rebellious / to intimidate people expecting that no one would have the stones to stand up to him. probably felt like a pretty big man for a while there. then he ran in to the dude with no ####s left to give.

It's this type of mentality that leads to one sports fan assaulting another. Simply for wearing an opposing teams jersey at their stadium. Or running their mouth about how their visiting team beat the home team. 

5 hours ago, [icon] said:

Personally wouldn't punch a Nazi who's simply running is mouth or looking for attention, as I'm not looking to pick up an assault charge (or worse) over some dbag who isn't worth it. That said, I get why some folks are willing to, and don't blame them. 

IMO my concern here is it's a slippery slope. Nazis are scum. What happens to when a Pro-Life guy decides Pro-Choice guy is scum and uses this precedent as justification to assault them? There are a wide range of scenarios with people feeling very strongly about certain issues that could see acceptance of Nazi punching as a green light for openly assaulting others. 

:goodposting:

8 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

If you go there, add Christians

Sure, why not.  

ETA... I disagree w both, fwiw. Nazis have a different track record

That's nice that you believe that.  But once you tell people that it is okay to initiate violence against people who hold views that are themselves inherently violent, you are are giving people permission to terrorize Muslims.  And there are a very large number of people in this country who would probably take you up on that offer.  

This is exactly why we don't give people the right to initiate violence against others. It's amazing to me that this needs to be explained in 2017.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, IvanKaramazov said:

Sure, why not.  

That's nice that you believe that.  But once you tell people that it is okay to initiate violence against people who hold views that are themselves inherently violent, you are are giving people permission to terrorize Muslims.  And there are a very large number of people in this country who would probably take you up on that offer.  

This is exactly why we don't give people the right to initiate violence against others. It's amazing to me that this needs to be explained in 2017.

Of course. But you know the point and the difference though. Doesn't need to be explained.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

Of course. But you know the point and the difference though. Doesn't need to be explained.

I think the decision to meet words and symbols with violence always needs to be explained, especially when your explanation can easily be picked up by other people to terrorize folks that they don't like.

Edited by IvanKaramazov
1 person likes this

5 hours ago, [icon] said:

Agreed. 
Allowing Popular Opinion Guy to attack Unpopular Opinion Guy because we think the first person is correct is caveman behavior. We have to evolve beyond this mob mentality. It's this type of thinking that lead to lynchings and witch hunts.

9 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

Many posters in this thread don't know the difference. They just think it's funny.

13 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

I think the decision to meet words and symbols with violence always needs to be explained, especially when your explanation can easily be picked up by other people to terrorize folks that they don't like.

absolutely.

my point was- nazi history pointed to only one outcome... and those that stood by idly helped enable that outcome.

religions have more of a varied track-record, regardless of the current climate. I got your point- but lumping them together instigates a pretty quick knee-jerk response in me- I lost family to those ####ers and wouldn't be here if more people had decided to sit idly by and discuss or watch them continue their agenda instead of taking action.

1 person likes this

Do we think the guy that was punched in the video has changed his mind about being a Nazi? I doubt it. The only way to eliminate the problem is to kill Nazis. 

Can I kill a Nazi? 

2 people like this

7 hours ago, KCitons said:

Do we think the guy that was punched in the video has changed his mind about being a Nazi? I doubt it. The only way to eliminate the problem is to kill Nazis. 

Can I kill a Nazi? 

I wouldn't rat you out for it.  :shrug:

Hell, I'll even give you an alibi, maybe help you get rid of the body, whatever you need.

Edited by Homer J Simpson

On 9/18/2017 at 8:10 PM, money.never.sleeps said:

No matter what you think about his beliefs violence/anger isn't solved with violence/anger

With Nazis, history says you are wrong. Dead wrong.

1 person likes this