What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Coleman is a freak. (1 Viewer)

One of the backs will be gone after next year. No way they look them both up when Coleman's contact is up.

One of the backs will be gone after next year. No way they look them both up when Coleman's contact is up.
A couple great RB classes are coming down the pipe, which could depress RB FA contracts to the point where its totally possible for the Falcons to easily keep Freeman when his deal is up. Then they have another year to decide on Coleman. 

I moved Coleman pretty much straight up for Howard and was thrilled with it.

Coleman's value to Atlanta's offense is pretty significant. He's lethal as a receiver out of the backfield. Freeman holds his own in that regard as well but he is nowhere near as lethal as Coleman in that role (though he is far more effective as a runner). Coleman is the primary reason that Atlanta was even able to move the ball through the air against Denver. The no-fly zone completely shut down Julio and the rest of the receivers but Coleman absolutely killed the linebackers and safeties with his speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coleman's value to Atlanta's offense is pretty significant. He's lethal as a receiver out of the backfield. Freeman holds his own in that regard as well but he is nowhere near as lethal as Coleman in that role (though he is far more effective as a runner). Coleman is the primary reason that Atlanta was even able to move the ball through the air against Denver. The no-fly zone completely shut down Julio and the rest of the receivers but Coleman absolutely killed the linebackers and safeties with his speed.
True. Broncos fan here!

I bought him to join my 5 keeper. I paid a pretty steep price. I just feel hes got something special. These days a RBBC back can still be a huge asset, if they can catch and have a nose for end zone. Young stud. I feel hes shown excellence whenever not hurt and sure looks healthy right now. Lets face it, there arent many bellcows out there and some if those guys play on bad teams so they score about as much as Coleman.  

if they lose OC, I doubt the next will change the offense much, that would be foolish.

Users who are viewing this thread