What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 WSL Sign Up Thread....GO! (1 Viewer)

Stinkin Ref

IBL Representative
I think we are technically supposed to start these today......I'm not sure how to set the league up, but thought I would at least start a sign up thread.....

Ref In

Last edited by a moderator:
putting Bass in.....that gives us 12....currently setting league up and we will roll when we get 4 more.....

Not accepting that as my password...
Okay, so ... you have to click 'link franchise', then select Commissioner, and use the password above. Then you have to become Commish, go to 'franchise setup' as the Commish, and change the password for your team. But wait, there's more! Then you have to 'become owner' again, 'link franchise' again, then select your team and input the password you just came up with. Then you can finally make your draft pick.

Oh, wait, of course all this assumes you already have your own account username created on MFL, which you have to set up beforehand in order to do all this account linking.

Piece of cake, right?  :mellow:  And I only know all this b/c I just spent the last half-hour re-learning it all myself. Go-go-go MFL and that beautiful 2002-era web design!  :rant:

Anyway, @Rudy is OTC now at 1.2 ...

wow....sorry...I thought most in here had already kind of been through this before so didn't know it was an issue.....hopefully we can find our way through the trees

Okay, so ... you have to click 'link franchise', then select Commissioner, and use the password above. Then you have to become Commish, go to 'franchise setup' as the Commish, and change the password for your team. But wait, there's more! Then you have to 'become owner' again, 'link franchise' again, then select your team and input the password you just came up with. Then you can finally make your draft pick.

Oh, wait, of course all this assumes you already have your own account username created on MFL, which you have to set up beforehand in order to do all this account linking.

Piece of cake, right?  :mellow:  And I only know all this b/c I just spent the last half-hour re-learning it all myself. Go-go-go MFL and that beautiful 2002-era web design!  :rant:

Thanks Mr. I. Even following the above detailed steps and already having an account, that is a chore every time. I think that I am good to go now and I definitely would not have been without these detailed instructions.

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. Luckily I found it traumatizing enough last year that I remembered all the steps this year. 

But thanks, Ref, for setting the league up. The cell phone or e-mail reminders from MFL are actually very handy to give credit where credit is due...

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. Luckily I found it traumatizing enough last year that I remembered all the steps this year. 

But thanks, Ref, for setting the league up. The cell phone or e-mail reminders from MFL are actually very handy to give credit where credit is due...
Yep

I will do WSL2 if there is a need for anyone to double up.

I find these things to be my best offseason research. So much knowledge and so much more interactive.  :thumbup:  Thanks.

I will do WSL2 if there is a need for anyone to double up.

I find these things to be my best offseason research. So much knowledge and so much more interactive.  :thumbup:  Thanks.
I have never done two of these simultaneously, but I also would be willing to do two, if there is a need for folks to fill the league.

WSL2:

Jeter23

Reaper

Stephen Holloway

Fresh Prince

Bro1ncos

FullBackFro

Norseman

Stinkin Ref

Andy Dufresne

Sweet Love

Busman

By the sea Wannabe

FFWiseguy

Total 13, unless I missed anyone........ Not sure I know how to set up MFL

Last edited by a moderator:
WSL2:

Jeter23

Reaper

Stephen Holloway

Fresh Prince

Bro1ncos

FullBackFro

Norseman

Stinkin Ref

Andy Dufresne

Sweet Love

Busman

By the sea Wannabe

FFWiseguy

Total 13, unless I missed anyone........ Not sure I know how to set up MFL
let me see if I can copy our current league for this...

Stinkin Ref said:
let me see if I can copy our current league for this...
Go to 2016 WSL2 league. At the bottom of the page under commissioner setup is "duplicate this league". 

What changes?
I have made the following rule changes:

* added points for 2 point Pass, Run, Receive, and 2 point DST returns

* made safety worth 3 points

* 1 point for block punt or kick

* 6 point for miss FG return for TD

* 6 points if your player returns a punt or kick for TD

Users who are viewing this thread