What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Star Wars The Last Jedi Episode 8 thread: this thread sucks, you should avoid it even after you've seen the movie (1 Viewer)

It does but I imagine it means more than Luke just getting offed. 
I find it hard to believe they would not continue the Jedi lineage in some way unless they feel like all future movies will be within the existing universe in the past rather than pushing the story forward thus they could end the Jedi and sith although there would always be force sensitive users.

episode 7, they said luke was the last jedi. I'm taking from this title and the end of ep7 that episode 8 will be about Luke. not sure where people are getting that they will kill luke.

Was really hoping it was going to be Star Wars: The Empire is Building Another Death Star, just so we can hear everyone complain again.
Star Wars: The Last Death Star. No really, we mean it this time.

Also, red lettering instead of yellow. I'm sure the :nerd: will be debating that for the next 11 months.

"The Last Jedi" is the technical name of the new Death Star.
Cut to scene of the Empire's weekly marketing meeting.

Imperial #1: we are building a new Death Star, need to talk about how we unveil the new model.

Imperial #2: Another one? Isn't everyone sick of these?

Imperial #1: No they are great, just need a bit of re-branding.

Imperial #3: The rebels will never blow it up if we call it a Jedi.

Imperial #1: Genius! Let's do this!

Scene fades out as they all do a group chest bump frozen in mid air.

Hope it is Luke centric. 

Wonder of the plan was Han for 7, Luke for 8 and Leia for 9 which is now ####ed. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread