What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$60, year 6, 12 team PPR looking for 1 owner for orphaned team (1 Viewer)

lsutigers

Footballguy
Hi,

Looking for an owner to take over an orphaned, championship quality team (playoff team in all 5 season, champion in 2015).  League makeup is 1/2 home league, 1/2 FBG members.

All 2017 rookie picks (1.09, 2.04, 3.09)

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, 1 D

QB - Brady, Goff, Osweiler

RB - Bell, T. Coleman, B. Powell, J. Charles, T. Hightower, C. Thompson

WR - Julio, D. Baldwin, E. Sanders, Maclin, K. Rudolph, D. Walker

League Rosters - http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2016/options?L=36506&O=07

League Bylaws - http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2016/options?L=36506&O=26

Please post here or reach out to me at jordanscorsone@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks!

if we are going to be agreeing to a 2 qb league then i cannot join due to i would only have 1 usable qb and there are no other starting qbs avaiable..but lmk.

if we are going to be agreeing to a 2 qb league then i cannot join due to i would only have 1 usable qb and there are no other starting qbs avaiable..but lmk.
The change from a flex to a superflex/2 QB will be up for vote after the league is full again.  May or may not pass but was suggested so it's up for a vote.  Typically, we don't have such broad changes from season to season affecting competitiveness.  

If passed, it goes into effect for next season (2018), not this upcoming season (2017).  So all teams have 2 offseasons (trading, 2 NFL rookie drafts, 2 August redrafts) and 1 full season to adjust rosters.

Currently every team has 25 players.  We'll hold a 3 round May rookie draft (after NFL draft), then teams select 18 keepers from their team.  The non kept players and undrafted rookies go into the pool for the 7 round redraft in August.  Drafts are conducted via slow email (to foster trading), but always take less than 2 weeks to complete.

Understand if the 2 QB thing is offputting (sitting on Min QB as my QB2 under that format) but hope you would still be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread