Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Yenrub

Infinite New York football Giants thread

Recommended Posts

It's weird that Betcher and the Giants seem to want to build an aggressive, ballhawking secondary seemingly w/o the requisite pass-rushers to do it. They're talking up Markus Golden and moving Dexter Lawrence and B.J. Hill around, but that's really hard to do with such a young unit. Also

 

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2019/05/03/PNJM/1cc30cee-6a59-441d-ab1b-d5eeea55e45b-050319_er_giants_08_.JPG?width=520&height=390&fit=bounds&auto=webp

 

Holy crap I thought this was a Photoshop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Giants signed OT Mike Remmers, formerly of the Vikings, to a one-year, $2.5 million contract.

Remmers was strongly linked to the G-Men this offseason prior to undergoing a "minor" back surgery in April. The 29-year-old performed poorly on the interior with the Vikings last season, but a position change back to right tackle plus his familiarity with Pat Shurmur dating back to the coach's final year in Minnesota may be just the changes Remmers needs at this stage of his career. He's currently projected to start the season over RT Chad Wheeler.

It's funny how proactive the Giants have been on their offensive line. All of a sudden not only did they address the starters with this signing, but they fixed the depth with the Halapio/Pulley loser backing up and the rookie RT they got in the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

It's funny how proactive the Giants have been on their offensive line. All of a sudden not only did they address the starters with this signing, but they fixed the depth with the Halapio/Pulley loser backing up and the rookie RT they got in the draft.

How much can the depend on a guy who is coming off of back surgery?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Yenrub said:

How much can the depend on a guy who is coming off of back surgery?

It says it was "minor" back surgery and the deal is only 1 year @ $2.5 million so low risk. He played for Shurmur in MIN and Shula in CAR so not much of a learning curve. Best case - veteran starter and upgrade at RT tackle ... worst case - depth and competition 

Edited by monk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Giants have definitely improved the OL; how much is yet to be determined. Nate Solder is solid at LT.  Hernandez has a year of experience now at LG and played better as his rookie year advanced. Right Guard is improved with addition of Zeitler. And if Remmers is healthy enough to play, he is an improvement playing at RT.  Center is still below average, but overall, this unit should be much better and that should help the whole offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, az_prof said:

The Giants have definitely improved the OL; how much is yet to be determined. Nate Solder is solid at LT.  Hernandez has a year of experience now at LG and played better as his rookie year advanced. Right Guard is improved with addition of Zeitler. And if Remmers is healthy enough to play, he is an improvement playing at RT.  Center is still below average, but overall, this unit should be much better and that should help the whole offense.

Between Halapio and Pulley, you should get at least league average play. Remember, Halapio looked solid before the injury.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Corey Coleman is working as the No. 3 receiver during Giants OTAs.

There is a slew of options behind Sterling Shepard and Golden Tate including fifth-round rookie Darius Slayton, so Coleman is far from guaranteed to keep the No. 3 job throughout the offseason. Still, it is a promising start after his position coach said the former first-rounder has a "big opportunity" this summer. Coleman reaching his potential would be massive for the Odell Beckham-less Giants.

Giants sophomore CB Sam Beal opened OTAs as the starter opposite Janoris Jenkins.

A third-round supplemental pick last July, Beal missed all of his rookie season because of a shoulder injury. He is getting the first crack at the starting job opposite Jenkins, but he will have to hold off first-round rookie Deandre Baker and fourth-round rookie Julian Love to keep that spot. It might not pay off this year, but the Giants have some young talent in the secondary.

Again, Giants are suddenly loaded at CB if Beal recognizes his potential. A refresher:

 

Quote

Western Michigan CB Sam Beal will enter the 2018 supplemental draft.

Beal (6'1/185) was forced to leave Western Michigan for academic issues. He's coming off a second-team All-MAC junior year and had been projected as a top-five corner for the 2019 draft. Beal joins Virginia Tech CB Adonis Alexander and Mississippi State FS Brandon Bryant in a talented supplemental class. He has mid-round potential.

***

Beal lived up to the mid-round hype at his Pro Day, running a 4.47 forty with a 37-inch vertical. There's league wide interest in Beal after all 32 teams attended his pre-draft workout. Beal has a chance to be the highest supplemental pick since Josh Gordon was drafted in the second round. Cleveland and Buffalo have been linked as possible Beal landing spots.

***

The G-Men surrender a 2019 third-round pick to take Beal. At 6'1/185, Beal was forced to leave Western Michigan for academic reasons. He was projected as a top-five player at his position heading into next year's draft, so this could be a steal for the Giants if it pans out. Beal has yet to turn 22 years old and is fresh off a 4.47 forty and 37-inch vertical at his Pro Day. Beal should compete with the likes of William Gay for snaps behind Janoris Jenkins and possibly Eli Apple. The talent is there for Beal to make an immediate impact, though corner is a tough NFL transition. Beal is obviously already behind after not taking part in spring work.

***

Giants signed CB Sam Beal to a four-year, $4.08 million contract.

The deal includes a $1,048,940 signing bonus. Beal was selected in the third round of last week's Supplemental Draft following a a standout junior year at Western Michigan that saw him earn second-team All-MAC honors. An elite athlete with 4.47 wheels, Beal will begin his career as a backup to Janoris Jenkins and Eli Apple.

 

Edited by The Frankman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

Again, Giants are suddenly loaded at CB if Beal recognizes his potential. A refresher:

 

 

I'm pretty excited about the Giants right now. Maybe I'm being over optimistic but from 2nd half last season till now I think the Giants have improved significantly.

Was looking at the PFF ranking for Giants O'line last season they were way down at the bottom first half of the season Around 25-27 range and ended up 21 overall. Then added this beast 

https://www.google.com/search?q=kevin+zeitler&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS769US770&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi7re6h8KriAhUDd98KHQIOCdkQ_AUIDygC&biw=1920&bih=1097#imgrc=WQiVnpAYx9eaWM:

And Remmers to improve 2 of the weakest links from last season 

I think they are going to easily be a top 15-10  Oline if healthy 

 

 

 

Edited by monk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giants seem like a real happy family right now 

DBs look great from what I've been hearing. Peppers is all over the place and a vocal leader. Bethea been the mentor,. Beal starting at CB and has looked great. Baker has looked great and Love has been versatile. 

The attendance has been near 100% 

And Odell has shown up for 1 of his 6 OTAs ... good riddance! 

 

Edited by monk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, monk said:

And Odell has shown up for 1 of his 6 OTAs ... good riddance! 

 

Really? You actually liked that trade? I feel it was a bad move made by a bad GM. Draft a rookie QB but take away his best receiver. Genius. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eli had has worst QB rating when throwing to Odell. That maniac would destroy a rookie QB before he even got started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, monk said:

Eli had has worst QB rating when throwing to Odell. That maniac would destroy a rookie QB before he even got started.

How is that Beckham's fault?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because he pressured Eli into to throwing the ball to him and would rant and rave if he didn’t. So Eli would force it I to Odell whether he was open or not resulting in a lower QB rating.

if he could screw up a veteran like Eli imagine what he would do to an I experienced rookie QB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, monk said:

Because he pressured Eli into to throwing the ball to him and would rant and rave if he didn’t. So Eli would force it I to Odell whether he was open or not resulting in a lower QB rating.

if he could screw up a veteran like Eli imagine what he would do to an I experienced rookie QB

Pressured Eli into throwing him the ball??

😂LOL I can't believe that you believe that BS. 

I agree he would "rant" a bit when he was wide open and Eli didn't see him but pressuring Eli is straight BS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you don't think Odell was a problem you weren't paying attention the past few years ... Imagine a Rookie QB having to deal with this nut. 

Watch what happens in Cleveland this season with that compilation of egos and nut jobs ... I would not be the least bit surprised if the Giants have a better record then Cleveland this season.  Cleveland is a rising team coming into this season but I think they are likely to implode instead. 

I'm not the only one that thinks Odell was an issue  ... my boy Zac Shomler "Strong Opinion Sports" did a great review of the situation ... Here you go 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FVK9-hkmf4

 

Edited by monk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My son just saw Hernandez and Wheeler hanging out together in the gym ... Happy Family !!! Luv to see the Olineman bonding !!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, monk said:

If you don't think Odell was a problem you weren't paying attention the past few years ... Imagine a Rookie QB having to deal with this nut. 

Watch what happens in Cleveland this season with that compilation of egos and nut jobs ... I would not be the least bit surprised if the Giants have a better record then Cleveland this season.  Cleveland is a rising team coming into this season but I think they are likely to implode instead. 

I'm not the only one that thinks Odell was an issue  ... my boy Zac Shomler "Strong Opinion Sports" did a great review of the situation ... Here you go https://www.y
outube.com/watch?v=1FVK9-hkmf4

Sure you can and should blame Odell for his drops and for showing he us upset when he doesn't get the ball

But you can't blame Odell for Eli throwing the ball into spots where he shouldn't.

For example the play late in the video against the Eagles where Eli tries to force the ball to Odell in the redzone instead of hitting the check down to preserve the FG. How in the hell is that the WR's fault? The QB made the wrong decision not the WR. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Yenrub said:

Sure you can and should blame Odell for his drops and for showing he us upset when he doesn't get the ball

But you can't blame Odell for Eli throwing the ball into spots where he shouldn't.

For example the play late in the video against the Eagles where Eli tries to force the ball to Odell in the redzone instead of hitting the check down to preserve the FG. How in the hell is that the WR's fault? The QB made the wrong decision not the WR. 

Sounds like Eli was trying to oil the squeaky wheel and it backfired.

Should Eli have been able to control O'dell ... yeah probably but that's also on the coaches.  Odell is one of the biggest physco personalities in the NFL and probably tough for any QB to handle never mind a rookie QB.

Google Odell Beckham and look what comes up ... there's' not a positive thing written about him.  Google Jabrill peppers and see what the coaches and and Giants writers are saying about him ... they are raving about him 

Giants got Peppers, Dexter Lawrence and Oshane Ximines for O'dell .... I think they will come out way ahead on this trade

 

 

Edited by monk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, monk said:

Sounds like Eli was trying to oil the squeaky wheel and it backfired.

Should Eli have been able to control O'dell ... yeah probably but that's also on the coaches.  Odell is one of the biggest physco personalities in the NFL and probably tough for any QB to handle never mind a rookie QB.

Google Odell Beckham and look what comes up ... there's' not a positive thing written about him.  Google Jabrill peppers and see what the coaches and and Giants writers are saying about him ... they are raving about him 

Giants got Peppers, Dexter Lawrence and Oshane Ximines for O'dell .... I think they will come out way ahead on this trade

 

 


Sounds more like Eli leaning too much on a guy who had earned Eli's trust by making tough catches on passes that maybe Eli shouldn't have thrown in the past and proving that he is one of the best WR's in the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

1. Reggie White Jr (Giants)

According to one of the New York Giants' longest-tenured scouts who spoke with a source of mine at the Rookie Scouting Portfolio, White is the best prospect he's ever seen at Monmouth—including Chris Hogan and Miles Austin. White earned a Depth of Talent Score on par with a rotational starter in the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio.

White's athletic ability, physical dimensions, and style of play remind me a lot of another favorite prospect of year's past—Marvin Jones Jr. He excels at the catch point thanks to his hand-eye coordination and flexible body type. He also plays with a suddenness at the line that he can build on as a strength while acclimating to the NFL.

There's an opening for a receiver to take over Odell Beckham Jr's role. Cody Latimer and Corey Coleman must prove that they are more than athletic reserves who lack the reliable professionalism to elevate their games to a starter tier of production. Darius Slayton is a great athlete with an inconsistent game.

There's a good chance that White, who was given Beckham's jersey number, earns a spot on the roster. Physically, he's the closest match to Beckham on this team. The Giants' scout said he wanted to see White show the killer instinct in pivotal moments to "take over."

If White can do so, he might shock the league with his ascent. It's a big if, but we're here at Footballguys to pinpoint where these signs of extreme fantasy value might be and inform you where to watch on wait.

from The Gut Check No.470: Late-Round Wide Receiver Bargains

 

The Fantasy perspective I don't care about, but it's interesting the write-up the Giants' Darius Slayton and Reggie White Jr. have been getting recently from a national perspective (aka not NY people). Both are taller WRs (6'1 and 6'2 respectiverly) and their PlayerProfiler comps are pretty positive.

Edited by The Frankman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

from The Gut Check No.470: Late-Round Wide Receiver Bargains

 

The Fantasy perspective I don't care about, but it's interesting the write-up the Giants' Darius Slayton and Reggie White Jr. have been getting recently from a national perspective (aka not NY people). Both are taller WRs (6'1 and 6'2 respectiverly) and their PlayerProfiler comps are pretty positive.

Slayton has been getting reps with the 1st team during mini-camps at the #3 WR spot (along with Coleman). I haven't heard much about White at all during the OTA's and mini camps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have high hopes for the revitalized Giants.  They are going to be vastly improved over last year and I expect them to win 6 games.  

Daniel Jones to start by game 9.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kentric said:

I have high hopes for the revitalized Giants.  They are going to be vastly improved over last year and I expect them to win 6 games.  

Daniel Jones to start by game 9.

 

Umm they won 5 games last year, I don’t see winning 6 games as a vast improvement.

Anyway PFF has their offensive line rated #18 to start the season. I believe they were ranked 21st at the end of last season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Keith1 said:

Long-time Giants fan here. Really think that Engram is the Giants receiver to own this year.

I agree I'm expecting a big year out him as long as he can stay healthy.

I saw an article from PFF that said he was their #1 TE in the NFL from weeks 10 thru 17

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Yenrub said:

Umm they won 5 games last year, I don’t see winning 6 games as a vast improvement.

Anyway PFF has their offensive line rated #18 to start the season. I believe they were ranked 21st at the end of last season

I was going for the humor element there with "vast".  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Yenrub said:

I agree I'm expecting a big year out him as long as he can stay healthy.

I saw an article from PFF that said he was their #1 TE in the NFL from weeks 10 thru 17

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-evan-engrams-versatility-and-red-zone-efficiency-makes-him-of-one-the-nfls-best-young-tight-ends

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Yenrub said:

Umm they won 5 games last year, I don’t see winning 6 games as a vast improvement.

Anyway PFF has their offensive line rated #18 to start the season. I believe they were ranked 21st at the end of last season

Great news that the Giants are improving and I think they will be top 15 oline if they stay healthy 

The Bad News is The Eagle and Cowboys are ranked #1 and #2 in the NFL and  the Redskins are ahead of the Giants at #14.  Not sure how a line with Flowers could be ranked so high? ...It certainly didnt work for the the Giants

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-nfl-offensive-line-rankings-all-32-teams-units-entering-2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sterling Shepard fractured his thumb during the 1st practice of training camp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, King of the Jungle said:

Yikes...what’s the move for ffers... ?

Too early to say right now. The Giants are saying it's a week to week thing. It's a fracture and not a break.

Tate probably the #1 in the meantime. Tate, Corey Coleman and Cody Latimer were the three 1st team guys after Shepard left practice.

The rookie WR Slayton didn't practice because of a hamstring 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Sterling Shepard suffered a broken thumb in Thursday's practice and is considered week to week.

What a start. Shepard will be evaluated on a week-to-week basis, bringing his availability in New York's regular season opener at Dallas into question. Corey Coleman will be the direct beneficiary for the recently re-signed 26-year-old for the time being, but Evan Engram would be the player to own if Shepard's injury lingers into Week 1. It could be just Engram and Saquon Barkley carrying the load if Shepard's injury spills over into the regular season. It's now of utmost importance that spring standouts Alonzo Russell and rookie Darius Slayton develop quickly throughout August. Cody Latimer is also in this ugly picture.

Oddly doom and gloom take by Roto, but also rather ignorant that they ignore Reggie White Jr. and the WR depth in general.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Corey Coleman suffered a torn ACL in Thursday's practice and will miss the season.

Brutal. The Giants also lost Sterling Shepard to a broken thumb on the same day. The No. 15 overall pick in the 2016 draft, Coleman was looking at his biggest opportunity in the last couple years but will now be sidelined until 2020 when he'll be a free agent in March. The Giants will move forward with Golden Tate, Cody Latimer, Darius Slayton, Russell Shepard, Bennie Fowler, and Alonzo Russell, among others, as their healthy wideouts.

Shoot me.

Edited by The Frankman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tate suspended 4 games

 

“This past April, during the off-season, my wife and I decided to see a specialist for fertility planning. I started the treatment prescribed to me and just days later I discovered it contained an ingredient that is on the league’s banned substance list,” Tate said. “I immediately discontinued use, I reported the situation to the Independent Administrator of the NFL Policy on Performance-Enhancing Substances, and I spoke with my coaches and general manager. I did all of this well before a failed test was even confirmed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 7:44 PM, Keith1 said:

Long-time Giants fan here. Really think that Engram is the Giants receiver to own this year.

Hate to quote myself here but it seems that Engram may be the ONLY Giants receiver left standing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Keith1 said:

Hate to quote myself here but it seems that Engram may be the ONLY Giants receiver left standing.

Has a receiver ever been bracketed to the left/right AND been bracketed front/back? Who else will the defense even need to cover until Sheppard's thumb heals? Latimer? Fowler? Is there another former donkey 5th stringer I'm forgetting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

NFL suspended Giants WR Golden Tate four games for violating the league's PEDs policy.

Tate is appealing, which is standard protocol. He's highly unlikely to win. The Giants' rough week at receiver continues. After Sterling Shepard fractured his thumb that could keep him out the entire preseason, Corey Coleman tore his ACL that will sideline him for the year. Now this for Tate, who was set to be the team's veteran receiving presence. Schefter notes Tate feels he has a "legitimate case" to alter the suspension on appeal. Please leave Evan Engram alone, football gods.

Normally I'd freak out, but it seems Tate will win this on appeal since according to NFL twitter, he followed procedure and documented everything beforehand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Giants signed WR T.J. Jones.

The Giants are on thin ice at receiver with Sterling Shepard (thumb) currently injured, Corey Coleman (knee) being out for the year, and Golden Tate now appealing his suspension to start the season. Jones had played the slot with the Lions last season, so the Giants may be adding him as Tate insurance to start the season.

Former Lions player, I remember when he was a breakout candidate for them back in the day but he just kept getting hurt. Who knows if he has anything left but he's Tate insurance if Tate loses his appeal; Jones worked primarily out of the slot in Detroit.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping to see DeAndre Baker and Oshane Ximines shine vs. the Jets. Interested to see how Peppers looks also.

Edited by The Frankman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

Like I said since March Daniel Jones is the real deal. Giants are going to be very happy with him. 

... If one quarter of the first preseason game is any indicator of success, sign me up for some Ryan Tannehill! What a BEAST!! And my GOD! Look at Matt Schaub! There's a guy who's ready for an NFL starting gig! Also, we need to start asking why isn't Brian Hoyer starting for the Patriots instead of that washed up bum Tom Brady.

Edited by The Frankman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AW MAN YOU SEEING THIS ALEX TANNEY DUDE? This guy is plucking annihilating fools! Why hasn't he gotten a chance to start games??

Edited by The Frankman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lmao: Yeah, while the sample size of one drive vs the second string Jets isn't really going to tell the season long story here, it was nice to see a clean pocket for Jones while he was back there. Its been so long since I saw one of those for the Giants I forgot what it looked like. But the drive and the way Jones looked will just ignite the media. The backup QB is always most popular player on the team. With the Giants situation, this game/drive will only make it explode that much more. I am not sure the D will be able to hold up and the season results may rest on their shoulders. But hey, its always the QBs fault right?

 

And I'll admit to just a little bit of schadenfreude watching Washington have to take a nice long run back after a Flower's hold. Like Giants fans have never seen that particular play. Over and over and over again. So glad that bum is some else's headache now. Oh and another little bit of joy as Haskins had to eat a pick six. I get why Collins has a beef w/the Giants. Haskins? Dude, be happy you are playing somewhere and stop worrying about another team and what they thought of you relative to anyone else. People would kill to be in your position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do people feel about the Giant's offensive line this year? I know they made some upgrades this offseason; in the preseason so far does the unit seem to be playing well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yenrub said:

When asked if he is considering starting Daniel Jones in week 1 vs. Dallas, Shurmur said "“I’ve said it all along: Eli is our starter, and we’re getting Daniel ready to play,”"

https://www.nj.com/giants/2019/08/are-giants-considering-starting-daniel-jones-in-week-1-at-dallas-cowboys-pat-shurmur-says.html

They've been saying the same thing since Jones was drafted. I don't understand why people have such a hard time understanding this. Eli is the starting QB and if the Giants win with Eli he will continue to start. If the Giants are losing with Eli (i.e. 2-6) they will switch to Jones ...it's pretty simple and a smart plan 

Fatty Francesa seems to be unable to grasp the concept of drafting a QB to learn under a Veteran. It happens all of the time and most of the best QBs in the NFL did not start right away. Jones was the 6th pick in the draft ...not #1 or #2 and they did not give up picks to trade up and get him.

Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, Eli, Rivers, and Mayfield all sat in favor a veteran ... all but Brady were 1st rd draft picks   

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, az_prof said:

How do people feel about the Giant's offensive line this year? I know they made some upgrades this offseason; in the preseason so far does the unit seem to be playing well?

It looks much better than last seasons but a bit inconsistent. They've open some huge holes for RBs and have given much better pass protection most of the time. Yesterday Hernandez surprisingly looked like crap and and had two penalties (holding and facemask) however he was going against all-pro Geno Atkins. Zeitler also had a hold which was bit unusual.

Their depth looks better this season as well ... I think they will be a top 15 oline maybe even a little better if they stay healthy

Edited by monk
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, monk said:

It looks much better than last seasons but a bit inconsistent. They've open some huge holes for RBs and have given much better pass protection most of the time. Yesterday Hernandez surprisingly looked like crap and and had two penalties (holding and facemask) however he was going against all-pro Geno Atkins. Zeitler also had a hold which was bit unusual.

Their depth looks better this season as well ... I think they will be a top 15 oline maybe even a little better if they stay healthy

Thanks. That should help Barkeley and the receivers as well.  Last year's OL was one of the worst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.