What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 WSL 2 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Stinkin Ref

IBL Representative
******* NEW LINK ***********

http://www66.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/26145#0

league 2 is set up....I think...not sure if I did it right....but think I did

http://www66.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/26145#0

password: fbgwsl2...

1.01    1.    Busman   
1.02    2.    Sweet Love
1.03    3.    Jeter23
1.04    4.    Norseman
1.05    5.    Stephen Holloway
1.06    6.    By the sea Wannabe
1.07    7.    FFWiseguy
1.08    8.    Fresh Prince
1.09    9.    Shadowfax
1.10    10.    Andy Dufresne
1.11    11.    Broadway G
1.12    12.    FullBackFro
1.13    13.    Bron1cos
1.14    14.    Stinkin Ref
1.15    15.    By the sea Wannabe
1.16    16.    Reaper

go.........!!!!...... :banned:

that draft order was what the site kicked out and I signed people up according to the list that was in the sign up thread and the additions....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in..... Went to link Leagues - And entered fbgwsl2   under my name....

I didn't have to log in as Commish or any weird stuff......

I'm in..... Went to link Leagues - And entered fbgwsl2   under my name....

I didn't have to log in as Commish or any weird stuff......
yeah I individually made everybody's password fbgwsl2....hoping logging in would be easier....

from the WSL 1 thread....these are the changes this year....

1. once we get  owners we will get rolling

2. we will go ahead and use MFL as the draft site, even though it currently does not have rookies...will transfer over the league at a later time

3. if you want to draft a rookie....pick somebody else that probably won't be drafted (tebow, etc) as a place holder and then we will adjust later....note your real pick here in discussion thread

4. please set up to get automatic alert from MFL when you are up so we do not have to send PM's etc.

I have made the following rule changes:

* added points for 2 point Pass, Run, Receive, and 2 point DST returns

* made safety worth 3 points

* 1 point for block punt or kick

* 6 point for miss FG return for TD

* 6 points if your player returns a punt or kick for TD

hopefully somebody can double check my work and hopefully the transition over to the 2017 league can be smooth, but at least this is a good platform for the draft...

Trying the password but it's not working for me? I hit link franchise and tried both commissioner and ffwiseguy with people fbgwsl2. Neither worked. 

Sent mr I some messages and ####....sorry boys not a pro at setting these up....my bad 

we will get going....

@FF Wiseguy  ref asked me to fix and air in the draft. In order to do so I had to revert the draft. Fro wanted Alan Robinson and had posted it here. Someone picked him. I have fixed everything. It may be helpful to p.m. everyone from wiseguy to pick 2.14

Andy Dufresne said:
Rodgers/Freeman/Fournette/Benjamin

Seems like as good of a start as any I guess. :shrug:
That does...I almost grabbed Fournette at 3.02, but thought that Ingram was more of a safer play there.  However, at this time last year, Fournette was thought to be a superior back to Elliott (that could be argued, but they were pretty close regardless), and Elliott was going in late first early second of most 12 teamers come August.  We knew Elliott was with a good Dallas line/team (and we don't know where Fournette will go as of yet), but to get Fournette at pick 42 is a great deal.

How do we handle this? Sweet Love took Pryor at 5.02 in MSL an hour or two after Bus posted this. Do we need to roll the draft back to 5.02 and go from there?
no....sweet love gets to keep Pryor.....Busman can replace his pick with somebody that hasn't been drafted yet.....

Changed settings so if timeout pic is skipped....replacement pick needs to be posted here
So, to be fair, Bus did get skipped and he did post Pryor as his replacement here, just like you instructed ... and he did so before SL took him ...

I don't have a dog in this fight but that's the way I see it ...

somebody can correct me as I haven't looked at times and am on road....but I thought someone said busman posted his pick of pryor after pryor was taken...

ugggggg.....reverted draft back to Sweet Love at 5.02....we will redo starting from there

I will notify Sweet Love.....

4.12 RB Tevin Coleman

1.5 WR Julio Jones

2.12 WR DeAndre Hopkins

5.5 WR Larry Fitzgerald

3.5 Zach Ertz

this is an ok start, a little strong in WR and only one RB and no QB yet. Heard on the radio headed to work this morning that Atlanta did not lose a game in which Tevin Coleman played this year. Is that correct?

Player

YTD Pts

Bye

Drafted

Luck, Andrew IND QB (Q)

Ajayi, Jay MIA RB

Cook, Dalvin ROOK RB

-

Crowell, Isaiah CLE RB

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

Matthews, Rishard TEN WR

Meh ... don't like this start much. Don't feel like I've had any real steals fall into my lap the way they have in WSL1.

While I think Luck at 3.15 is great value, I never would have taken him there if I'd thought there was any chance I could land Wilson or Big Ben two rounds later. Alshon or Crabtree as my WR2 instead of Matthews would have made this team look a lot better.

Looks like Busman took Pryor around 7am and SL took him at 8am
Hey guys,

I was in rush yesterday and selected the guy I wanted (Pryor), and thought, "what are the chances he selected Pryor", let me just select to keep it moving.  If Busman got his pick in at 7am on the thread, then the outcome of his getting Pryor is fair.  Thanks for dealing with it guys!

SL

Guys I'm having a hard time checking in on this. Feel free to roll on without me. Sorry to hold you up.

Guys I'm having a hard time checking in on this. Feel free to roll on without me. Sorry to hold you up.
Bus,

Do you have a pick you want to post here and then just make your second selection in NFL and I'll keep it moving from there?

QB - Marcus Mariota (6.10)

RB - Thomas Rawls (4.10)

RB - Dion Lewis (5.07)

WR - Mike Evans (1.07)

WR - Keenan Allen (2.10)

TE - Tyler Eifert (3.07)

7th seems like the worst starting spot this year.  Should have predicted the QB run would start in round 5, Wilson/Cam was probably the better choice there instead of Lewis.  Overall, feel okay about my team, but haven't hit any big steals.  Three people who aren't very PPR friendly, and quite a bit of injury uncertainty as well. 

Drafted Busman's missed pick with best RB available....will try to find someone to take over his roster....

Users who are viewing this thread