What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 WSL 2 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Rodgers/Stafford

Freeman/Fournette

Benjamin/Corey Coleman

Witten/Hooper

Didn't set out to be positionally balanced like this but I'm not disappointed.

Loaded a list of five players this morning and 4 of the five were drafted (including me)

Duke Johnson was 2nd on my list so pleased with that outcome. 

Any opinions on the trio of RBs taken there, Hill, Johnson and Martin?

Well, I've tried and tried to login and make picks, but I think it's all screwed up.  Not sure if it's because my email address (ey226@yahoo.com) isn't linked to the Busman/Sinrman account or what...

Will be out of pocket until tomorrow morning due to Super Bowl par-tay.  If someone wants to take best available WR for Busman/Sinrman with our next two picks and then let us try and sort things out so I can log in and pick from now on, then go fer it!

Sorry, guys.  I was in the woods....I just took Eddie lacy (on MFL), and for my other pick will take I'll take Mike Williams WR (rookie), as my other pick.  Sorry again guys.

"

THE EMAIL ADDRESS ENTERED DOES NOT MATCH THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF FRANCHISE BUSMAN/SINRMAN. PLEASE USE THE 'COMMUNICATIONS > EMAIL TO COMMISSIONER' MENU TO CONTACT YOUR COMMISSIONER IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE

Can someone change the Busman/Sinrman franchise password to mine?  ey226@yahoo.com

Thanks!

"

THE EMAIL ADDRESS ENTERED DOES NOT MATCH THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF FRANCHISE BUSMAN/SINRMAN. PLEASE USE THE 'COMMUNICATIONS > EMAIL TO COMMISSIONER' MENU TO CONTACT YOUR COMMISSIONER IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE

Can someone change the Busman/Sinrman franchise password to mine?  ey226@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Okay email added and put in pow of sinrman1

granted commissioner access to Busman/sinrman so should be able to make picks via that route....password fbgwsl2

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry all for holding things up.  Still haven't figured out why it won't let me draft.  But when my time comes back around i'll just go in as the commish.

Sorry all for holding things up.  Still haven't figured out why it won't let me draft.  But when my time comes back around i'll just go in as the commish.
Was super busy today so just made a couple picks to keep things moving....hopefully we are good moving forward... maybe go in and see if it allows you to navigate and predraft

Sorry. Bad miss there. :bag:

Change it to Wayne Gallman, RB Clemson

I don't know if i can edit my comments on MFL.

He posted his real pick in the comment section which works if you don't want to post here
I had it autodrafted, and it would not let me autodraft and enter a comment (only after the pick was made), and I did not want to enter the pick on this site 3 picks ahead of my own, so it did sit out there as Joe Kerrige for a while...

With that said, if Joe Kerrige blows up this year, I spotted him first  :excited:

7.14 Tony Romo QB25 DAL
12.03 Jay Cutler QB30 CHI

1.14 LeSean McCoy RB6 BUF
6.03 Adrian Peterson RB24 MIN
9.14 Danny Woodhead RB42 FA

8.03 Christian McCaffrey RB/WR44 ROOK

2.03 Michael Thomas WR9 NOS
4.03 Tyreek Hill WR24 KC
5.14 Brandon Marshall WR35 NYJ
10.03 Chris Hogan WR56 NE

3.14 Jimmy Graham TE8 SEA

11.14 Kansas City DST1

I didn't really expect 24 QB's to be gone by 7.14. I think 20 went by that point in WSL1 so at the 5-6 turn I thought would still be able to assemble a combo at 7-8.  Misread that big time.  Oh well.  Romo should be starting somewhere so I got that going for me.  Fragile, whatever, hopefully he is playing.  Cutler, meh, personally I think he is one of the top 32 QB's on the planet so hopefully he turns things around and is starting somewhere as well. The only other thing I have going for me is that I think I have seen some incredibly bad QB teams win these things.  

I find the end of the first round one of the more interesting parts of these drafts as guys down here get to be the first to kind of put their stake in the ground being the first to have 2 spots filled.  The first 10 picks or so are pretty by the book, but the 1-2 turn is where we start getting a vibe for the temperature of guys in the Mock Draft Forum.  No real rhyme or reason for McCoy other than he is pretty solid when healthy. Pretty monster year I hope he sniffs again but I am expecting some regression from the 14 TD's and 51 receptions.  He seems to get dinged a lot but in best ball we don't worry about all the questionable tags. Guess I'll be all over Peterson in these this year at these prices. Woodhead has been an overlooked monster in these leagues for years and reports are SD LA wants him back and his recovery is way ahead of schedule.  Sign me up at RB42 in the 9th. A return to SD LA and his use in the red zone sounds like best ball happiness. 

I left McCaffrey dangling in the middle there but I expect him to be classified by MFL as a RB.  At least that's how I am approaching it with these drafts. Was kind of surprised to see him available in the 8th.  He went in the 4th in WSL1. Either way should produce as a rook and loved the price. 

Not much value with Thomas in the 2nd and really just personal preference over the other WR's.  Think it is tough in this start 3 format to come out of the first two rounds without a WR. Hill will be on most of my teams by the third and definitely 4th round. Marshall is already announcing his revisit to the top 5 WR group in 2017 so that made it a no brainer to take him at WR35...right?  Not sure his desire is really there, but he is saying the right things and if that really translates to the field he could be an ok WR3 in this format no matter where he is playing and who is throwing him the ball. Hogan is a tough call for me when everybody is healthy in NE, but I think he has carved out a spot to see significant snaps and even if he doesn't, he can still be a best ball producer on limited touches in that offense. 

Graham is going to have to do the heavy lifting for this team as I just can't seem to pull the trigger on a TE2 yet. Wouldn't be surprised to see him outproduce TE8.

Before making my 11th round pick I was still pouting about only having Romo on my roster, so I thought maybe I would take the 11-12 turn to just get the best DST and PK I could on the board, hoping that would give me a few extra points each week I was missing at QB.  I took KC but chickened out on the PK and took Cutler.  I like potential double ups with KC D and Tyreek Hill. If KC can keep Berry and Poe and get Houston and the rest healthy, they should be towards the top again.

While I like the foundation at most positions, this team is pretty much toast with my misread at QB.    :banned:

Positional breakdown through 12 rounds ....

Pos WSL1 - WSL2
QB: 31 - 31
RB: 59 - 54
WR: 72 - 70
TE: 29 - 29
DST: 0 - 4
PK: 1 - 4

DST and PK runs kicked off (see what I did there?) a little earlier than they did in WSL1, but otherwise remarkably similar roster makeups between the leagues at this point in time.

One of these years I'd love to kick multiple SL drafts off simultaneously and see how that monkeys with the wrench  ...

Came in to post something but nevermind....think we are good...you OTC with second pick

For my last two picks, I had to pre-draft, and couldn't type in who I really wanted, since they were rookies -- was hoping to get Deshaun Watson and Jake Butt with those picks.  If the second one is too late (because the Texans were subbed in), then no big deal.

For my last two picks, I had to pre-draft, and couldn't type in who I really wanted, since they were rookies -- was hoping to get Deshaun Watson and Jake Butt with those picks.  If the second one is too late (because the Texans were subbed in), then no big deal.
The timer on second pick was about to run out I think and I was going to be out of pocket for awhile and didn't want to hold things up anymore and then also have another TO and missed pick and all the stuff that goes along with that so I snagged a DST....Watson is yours....and Butt will probbaly make it back to you....

The timer on second pick was about to run out I think and I was going to be out of pocket for awhile and didn't want to hold things up anymore and then also have another TO and missed pick and all the stuff that goes along with that so I snagged a DST....Watson is yours....and Butt will probbaly make it back to you....
Sure, no prob!  Thanks for helping out

Looks like MSL timed @Stinkin Ref out even though the clock is supposed to be off from 12-8am ... SR might have boned himself by getting the draft settings wrong since I already had a pre-draft list in place and then Rudy made his two picks right away ...

I'll give him an hour or two to check in and make up his pick before I move this forward.

Looks like MSL timed @Stinkin Ref out even though the clock is supposed to be off from 12-8am ... SR might have boned himself by getting the draft settings wrong since I already had a pre-draft list in place and then Rudy made his two picks right away ...

I'll give him an hour or two to check in and make up his pick before I move this forward.
yeah Ill have to see whats up...didnt think I timed out....no worries....made a pick...move on

yeah Ill have to see whats up...didnt think I timed out....no worries....made a pick...move on
somehow the settings changed to "timer off between 12 midnight and 12 midnight"....not sure how that happened or if its been that way the whole time....oh well

somehow the settings changed to "timer off between 12 midnight and 12 midnight"....not sure how that happened or if its been that way the whole time....oh well
Yeah, I noticed that myself, honestly I think it's been that way the whole time.

I had to go in as Commish anyway b/c I clicked the wrong name on my pre-draft list and had to change, so I updated the timer settings and we should be good to go now ... at least insofar as you can ever say that about MFL.  :unsure:

I just got a message that the system is down, but a few picks have gone through the system since then.  Regardless, when they shut it off, it sounds like it will be offline for two days.

Sweet Love said:
I just got a message that the system is down, but a few picks have gone through the system since then.  Regardless, when they shut it off, it sounds like it will be offline for two days.
Oh no....

I'm on vacation starting Friday and may not have access..... We'll see!!!!

From MFL:

The MyFantasyLeague.com web site is currently unavailable as we prepare it for launching the 2017 Season. Please be patient, we should be back by 9am ET Wednesday.

Btsw should be OTC.  He was skipped due to MFL being down.  Don't know if we need to roll back the draft or not for him.  I'm holding off on my pick for now. 

Yeah lets hold it up until by the sea and shadowfax make their picks....I will turn off timer..

pm'd by the sea

they can post picks here and I or somebody else can make the changes on MFL

if they want one of the guys taken after their picks we will roll back...

Users who are viewing this thread