What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

幸福的新的一年里 (1 Viewer)

Well if Trump keeps this up we will probably approach Blade Runner reality maybe... oh say 30 years behind script, but still virtual Chinese ads and noodle kiosks on the street seems like a pretty decent possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
CGRdrJoe said:
google translate comes up with: LIVERPOOL SUCKS, SUCK ON THAT GATOR
:standing-O:

eta: although, tbh, I assumed it meant that cuteypieinho was just sold to shenzen united really fc.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Galaxy S3 does not meet the security requirements of the average teenager, let alone the purported leader of the free world. The best available Android OS on this phone (4.4) is a woefully out-of-date and unsupported. The S4, running 5.0.1, is only marginally better. Without exaggerating, hacking a Galaxy S3 or S4 is the type of project I would assign as homework for my advanced undergraduate classes. It’d be as simple as downloading a suitable exploit—depending on the version, Stagefright will do—and then entice Trump to clicking on a link. Alternatively, one could advertise malware on Breitbart and just wait for Trump to visit.

Based on the available information, the working assumption should be that Trump's phone is compromised by at least one—probably multiple—hostile foreign intelligence services and is actively being exploited. This would be exponentially more dangerous if he were carrying this phone into especially secure places. Security experts were rightly aghast to learn that Secretary Clinton kept her BlackBerry in her secure office in the State Department. This is far worse.
https://www.lawfareblog.com/president-trumps-insecure-android

At least it isn't a privately secured email server, amirite?

He was really big back then. Was picked on because of his size , quiet kid . You can see where the comedy came from. Hot as hell cousin . Grew up around the corner from me . 

Went to parochial & then all boys HS together 
Was headed for your dyslexic rival, CM, but then we moved from JP to Salem

I was just thinking that a Chinese restaurant that serves Teriyaki bowls must be like a Mexican restaurant with burgers on the menu...

Users who are viewing this thread