What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGS have pledged $383.50, 5 pounds of brisket, and 48 pesos to start a political forum. Join us #MFFAGA (1 Viewer)

culdeus

Footballguy
@Joe 8ryant and @Joe Bryant

$100 bucks cash straight to you or any charity you name to start a politics forum.  I'll write you a personal check today, and mail it, or paypal to your email.

I can't take 4 years of this ####.  

Who is with me?

Thread title updated with current pledges.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're only assuming 4?
Good point, and if he quits and hands the ball over to Pence it could be up to 11 years and 360 days.
The good news is that if he takes over before 2 years of Trump, he only gets one reelection.

If the vice president of the U.S. finishes out a president's term, can he/she still run for two more terms?

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

Joe should use this as a subscription drive.  X number of people purchase a subscription with "Add Politics Forum" in the memo field and we get a politics forum.

Win / Win

@Joe 8ryant and @Joe Bryant

$100 bucks cash straight to you or any charity you name to start a politics forum.  I'll write you a personal check today, and mail it, or paypal to your email.

I can't take 4 years of this ####.  

Who is with me?
It cannot be that difficult. They added an NBA forum for the 15 guys that follow the NBA. A Politics Forums is REALLY needed around here.

It cannot be that difficult. They added an NBA forum for the 15 guys that follow the NBA. A Politics Forums is REALLY needed around here.
We need to convince Joe that DraftKings will be doing fantasy elections before that can happen.

I've got a deck of California Hold 'Em cards I could chip in.  These are rare.  A collector's item.

I'll throw in the secret to making colonoscopy prep less horrible.  Surely our heroes are of an age that they need to get their butts scoped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't spend nearly as much time here as I used to...political posts are solely to blame.  I don't know if spending less time here is a good thing or bad thing...

Users who are viewing this thread