What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

True of False, 75% of all UFC/MMA fans are douchebags (1 Viewer)

False. There is a reason why most decent bars ban people wearing Tap-out clothing; the % is significantly higher than 75.

NutterButter said:
How about a grown man wearing a sleeveless shirt in a bar? 
There are a few rules I have to determine if a guy is an #######.

1. If he backs into parking spots.

2. If he wears a sleeveless shirt indoors (gyms excluded).

There are more, but those are the two primary indicators.

How is a statistically safer practice common only among D-bags?  My 65 year old dad does this every time because the phone company hammered it home that it was the safest way to park and pull out leading to fewer accidents.  Most guys who do it are in construction type fields and had to drive trucks for a living.

But #2 is a surefire sign.

I don't do it myself, but I don't get the backing into spots one.  

Currently, I'd say any guy that actually wears the red "Make America Great Again" hat.  This references only a small number of actual Republicans as many aren't douchebags. I'd also nominate guys who refer to other guys they aren't actually friends with as, "bud."

How is a statistically safer practice common only among D-bags?  My 65 year old dad does this every time because the phone company hammered it home that it was the safest way to park and pull out leading to fewer accidents.  Most guys who do it are in construction type fields and had to drive trucks for a living.

But #2 is a surefire sign.
I understand how it can be safer, but the problem is that 80% of people who do it suck at it.

I guess we know where you fit in.

Backing into a space is safer than backing out. 

You forgot white sunglasses. #1 surefire sign of a d-bag = white belt + white sunglasses. 

Last edited by a moderator:

I do back into parking spots. What's wrong with that?

I know there are a bunch of FBGs really into MMA who don't want to out themselves in here, probably busy trolling the Trump thread.

I really can't explain the "back into parking spaces make you an #######" thing. It's just something I've always thought. It seems like more of an attention thing, maybe. I don't know.

There are always exceptions, like @prosopis, but I think it's a pretty hard and fast rule for the most part.

northern exposure said:
You forgot white sunglasses. #1 surefire sign of a d-bag = white belt + white sunglasses. 
Okay, the belt can be iffy.....but the white sunglasses is absolutely 100% accurate and indicative of a doosh.

I accidentally drove past a parking spot the other day in a crowded lot, so I just backed into it. Of course, I parked perfectly in one shot, but man did I feel like a doosh. 

What if you pull through one spot to park in the other one, so it "looks" like you backed in? 

Oh, and I don't watch MMA/UFC and I don't own anything sleeveless.

I reject the sleeveless shirt stereotype of doucheness.  Oh I'm an ####### no doubt, but wearing sleeveless shirts has nothing to do with it.  I do that because my arms are money.  

yeah, might need a new poll to judge level of doucheness. And i think exceptions can be made as well. I think i own 1 sleeveless t-shirt, a WCW Monday Night Nitro t-shirt. I honestly can not think of any other way to wear a WCW shirt without it being sleeveless. I probably haven't worn it in 10 years, but i am sure it is probably buried in a drawer somewhere

yeah, might need a new poll to judge level of doucheness. And i think exceptions can be made as well. I think i own 1 sleeveless t-shirt, a WCW Monday Night Nitro t-shirt. I honestly can not think of any other way to wear a WCW shirt without it being sleeveless. I probably haven't worn it in 10 years, but i am sure it is probably buried in a drawer somewhere
90% of wrasslin fans are douches, the other 10% are ####, possibly latently.

I worked out in a sleeveless shirt tonight and backed into my spot just to assert my dominance over everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread