What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty League - 16 Team PPR IDP looking for new owners (1 Viewer)

WasabiU

Footballguy
Have you ever looked for a league that can provide you with a year-round, fully immersive GM/coaching experience?  We have it all in this league from contracts to Restricted Free Agency to  Unrestricted Free Agency, and league rookie drafts, all run on our MFL league site.  We are advancing into our 6th year as a league.  

I currently have 3 league openings in our PPR IDP 16 team league.  Here's a few quick facts about the league setup:

45 man active roster (expanded to 50 on 5/1 each year and reduced back to 45 8/31 each year, NO taxi squad, 5 IR)
          QB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, WR/TE, TE, PK, DT, DE, DE, LB, LB, LB, CB, CB, S, S, DP starting lineup

All 4 owners have left on good terms (no issues noted between Commish or any other league owners).  All have communicated that they are either reducing their number of leagues, or just can't find the time to properly manage their team.

If you would have interest in picking up any of the following teams, I can forward you a copy of our league constitution for your review.  Prior to any evaluation of acceptance into the league, each prospective new owner have to agree to abide by all the rules laid out in the league constitution.  This document details each facet of our league, and has been essential in maintaining order/structure for the league's six years of existence.

The fee per team is $5/year.  This is used to cover annual MFL league fees, and the remaining $10 is paid out to the league champion at the end of the league year (after the league championship game has been finalized).

The available teams are as follows with a brief summation of their roster strength, list of applicable 2017 rookie picks, and 2018 rookie picks.

OPEN (Chico State Wildcats)
    http://www66.myfantasyleague.com/2016/options?L=48024&O=07&F=0011
     1.  Notable players on roster:  Aaron Rodgers, DeAndre Hopkins
     2.  1.02, 2.06, 3.02, 4.06 rookie picks in upcoming 2017 rookie draft
     3.  Full stock of 2018 rookie picks (rounds 1-5)

Mega Raptured
    http://www66.myfantasyleague.com/2016/options?L=48024&O=07&F=0005
     1.  Notable players on roster:  Brees, Ryan, Watkins
     2.  1.03, 1.15, 2.02, 4.02, 4.03, 4.12, 5.02, 5.03 rookie picks in upcoming 2017 rookie draft
     3.  Full stock of 2018 rookie picks (rounds 1-5) including REBEL ALLIANCE 2018 2nd round rookie pick

Fluffy Crocodiles
    http://www66.myfantasyleague.com/2016/options?L=48024&O=07&F=0016
     1.  Notable players:  Rivers, AP, Landry, D. Parker, Shepard, K. Mack
     2.  1.05, 2.05, 3.05, 4.05, 5.05 rookie picks in upcoming 2017 rookie draft
     3.  Full stock of 2018 rookie picks (rounds 1-5)

We do not have a dispersal draft for orphaned teams.  New team owners will assume the team, as detailed on the league site, and have full flexibility to manage player drops and trades at any time.  In addition, they new owners are eligible to jump right into our Free Agency periods and our League Rookie Draft as they start on the dates listed below.

We will start our Restricted Free Agency on 3/1/17 (signing / re-signing players with expiring contracts), Unrestricted Free Agency will start on 4/1/17 (signing any free agents in the league), and this is followed by our league rookie draft starting on 5/1/17.  

If interested, please e-mail me at robert.gibson36@gmail.com for more information.  Please send me a brief fantasy football bio, including your experience/inexperience with this type of league.  We have a great group of owners, many of whom have been with this league since its inception.  I am looking for new owners who will be active, enthusiastic, and looking to be a great addition to a great league for many years.

$5 fee/team per year which goes towards annual MFL league fees, and $10 payout to league champion.

Thank you for your time.

Open team (Chico State Wildcats) and Mega Raptured are only two teams remaining.

E-mail me a short fantasy football bio at robert.gibson36@gmail.com if interested.

14 of 16 teams owned to date...

Users who are viewing this thread