What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jessica Simpson Budget Commercial. Yikes. (1 Viewer)

Although I'm not a fan of hers--I have a hard time hating on her.  Although I hate her music--she certainly Is a very successful musician.  She is also a brilliant entrepreneur with her fashion lines and her marketing prowess. She also was decently successful on tv because one of my friends was  actually a competitor in a series that featured her called "Design Star".   She's also a mother of two--and I think still looks fantastic at around 37 years of age.  While I'm not a fan--I can say that I do admire her beauty and her success.   My guess is that she's uber hard working and much smarter than she makes herself out to be.  

Although I'm not a fan of hers--I have a hard time hating on her.  Although I hate her music--she certainly Is a very successful musician.  She is also a brilliant entrepreneur with her fashion lines and her marketing prowess. She also was decently successful on tv because one of my friends was  actually a competitor in a series that featured her called "Design Star".   She's also a mother of two--and I think still looks fantastic at around 37 years of age.  While I'm not a fan--I can say that I do admire her beauty and her success.   My guess is that she's uber hard working and much smarter than she makes herself out to be.  
Sounds like you're a fan. It's ok, me too. 

John Mayer said she was insatiable in bed.  That says a lot coming from him.  She just looks like she would be amazing in bed

Her body in Dukes of Hazard is in my top 5 ever. Late 90's/early 00's when her, Brittany and Christina broke onto the scene was the perfect trifecta. 

Users who are viewing this thread