What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFPC Dynasty Trade Possibility (1 Viewer)

Sproles has little value, 7th round rookie pick is basically useless.  So it comes down to Lewis for Powell and a 3rd.  Seems like an ok offer but it highly hinges on the other guy's thoughts on Lewis.  Many don't like the NE RB stigma and wouldn't even entertain the offer.  I think this totally depends on the other guy's thoughts on Lewis.  I know some people that would say this is nowhere even close to enough for Lewis and other's would be jumping to give him away for this deal.  Personally I think I would rather have Lewis.

It's a reasonable deal.  I doubt the Jets go into next season with the idea that Powell is their unquestioned RB1.  For that reason I like Lewis quite a bit more.  We all know how NE has rotated RB though and the Lewis injuries could lead NE to not wanting to count on him as much.  In the end I prefer taking the Lewis side but it's not a slam dunk for me.

Users who are viewing this thread