What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Atlanta plus 3... (1 Viewer)

Down to under three scores with over a quarter to go.  You watch football much? 
The Patriots are already going for it on 4th down and trying onside kicks. The fat lady is warming up

Last edited by a moderator:
19 points...the assumption is the Pats score 3 straight TDs and the Falcons go 3 and out every time they have the ball. Since the birds have been soooo bad tonight.
not even close to what has to happen.  One turn over and it is a new game.  I watched the Lions play from behind all year and they won more games than they lost.  Teams soften up on D and get conservative on offense and lets teams back in.  Happens every week. 

not even close to what has to happen.  One turn over and it is a new game.  I watched the Lions play from behind all year and they won more games than they lost.  Teams soften up on D and get conservative on offense and lets teams back in.  Happens every week. 
it happens every week that a team comes back from 19 points with 17 minutes to go?

But you haven't watched this Falcons team. 3 TDs in the 4th qtr against this Falcons D in the Super Bowl isn't going to happen.

There is almost a full quarter.  There is plenty of time.  But they needed the TD there.  FG is not going to be enough. 
:confused: they needed three scores, they just got one. I don't see where that should douse your optimism

Users who are viewing this thread