What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty League looking for new Owner (1 Viewer)

The Commission

Footballguy
Veteran established dynasty league looking for a few owners to take over three teams. Once we finds the owner’s we will have a dispersal draft. So in effect you get to draft your own team rather than taking over a orphaned roster that’s already constructed. We’re looking for knowledgeable active owners, not just weekend warriors.

It’s a fun league that has year round participation with free agency, trading, the draft (we drafts rookies only); player contracts, franchise tags etc., and then finally the games.

Any interested parties hit me up at…

JuliusCaesarHQ@hotmail.com

My name is Dave, thanks.

lol ok how do you expect people to join if you don't supply any links, players, or info? You better get used to bumping

Sorry, I don't reveal every little detail on open forums. That's why I put my email address on here. All you have to do is hit me up thru email, and you'll get all the info you need. Years ago I put all the info in the forum and it turned out to be a total mess, and I said that I won't ever do it that way again. So if you hit me up on email you'll get everything you'll need to know.  Links, rules, players, teams available, everything.  just email me.

BTW, there's only one open spot remaining.

juliuscaesarhq@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread