What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dyn PPR startup? Ingram,Hyde, CJ, T.Coleman (1 Viewer)

jacobo_moses

Footballguy
Where would you guys rank Mark Ingram, C.Hyde, CJ Anderson and T. Coleman? What order? I think these guys are kind of in a tier together.  Just curious what the fantasy community thinks? I think Hyde value goes up with Shannahan there and Coleman down.  But really no idea. 

As of this moment Hyde goes up yes, Coleman goes down but could easily go up as well (Freeman hold out?  No contract extension?  Who knows?), Ingram isn't used enough and Anderson is very questionable for his role.  I'd put them in the same tier other than Anderson who is a tier below.  

Where would you guys rank Mark Ingram, C.Hyde, CJ Anderson and T. Coleman? What order? I think these guys are kind of in a tier together.  Just curious what the fantasy community thinks? I think Hyde value goes up with Shannahan there and Coleman down.  But really no idea. 
Hyde

Coleman

Ingram

Anderson

Hyde by default.

Not crazy about Hyde but only clear 3 down back at this moment.. Coleman in RBBC with Freeman for indeterminate period of time. Ingram might turn out to be the best, but we don't know where he will be playing. Anderson can't stay healthy and didn't look that great last year when he was.

I feel like recency bias is playing a role here. CJA has looked good when giving the opportunity. To me he's right in line with Hyde. Ingram is more proven but also a bit older. All three of them have a hard time staying healthy, but have produced when in uniform. They all have career ypc from 4.3-4.6 which is pretty good. The outlier of the group is Coleman who I see as a role player destined to be in the lesser half of a RBBC for the rest of his career. 

jacobo_moses said:
Just stop holding up the draft and pick one. ;)

FWIW, I just checked a couple dynasty sites and they have Ingram a few spots ahead of Hyde/CJA who are right next to each other and then Coleman is several spots back.

Would most say Hyde or CJ for the next 3 yrs could be your RB1 in a 16 team league? 
Hyde and CJA were both top 16 RB dynasty assets where I checked. I agree with the assessment. But Denver needs to improve that OL and SF needs to find a QB.

1. Hyde
2. CJ Anderson
3. Coleman
4. Ingram

Last edited by a moderator:
Hyde is top dog, currently in RB1 role and has youth.

I like Coleman over Ingram due to youth and I think he has more upside but Ingram has been a solid RB1 for better of last two seasons and I think he's can give you two more.

I think very little of Anderson and would personally not put him near same value as these RB's.

Users who are viewing this thread