What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Make this trade for 1.09? (1 Viewer)

TheBottomLine

Footballguy
I'm looking to trade for a 1st rounder, as I just dealt my 1st to get OBJ (not straight up).  Hardly any managers will even entertain the idea of trading a 1st, however, I did receive this offer.   

League is 10-team PPR Best Ball.  We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, and a full 11-man defense. 

Send:  Tyrell Williams, 2.07, 2.08, 3.07

Receive:  Tyler Lockett, 1.09, 5.02, 6.02.   

I already have a ton of WRs, so the WR swap isn't a big deal.  

Thoughts?  I currently have those two 2nds, three 3rds, and three 4ths.  

I would do that too.  I'm not sure how SD uses their WR next year if Keenan Allen and Travis Benjamin are healthy.  Lockett still could rebound.  Basically, all those pieces are hard to predict so I'll take the earlier pick.

I make that deal fairly quickly.  Both Lockett and Williams are nice in best ball leagues because you don't have to guess when the big game happens.  You just get the rewards.

I make that deal fairly quickly.  Both Lockett and Williams are nice in best ball leagues because you don't have to guess when the big game happens.  You just get the rewards.
I'd be losing Williams for Lockett, not getting both of them.  

I'd do it. I don't think Lockette is going to miss as much time as originally presumed. And that SD receiver group might be a headache. 

Users who are viewing this thread