What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

POLL CLOSED Player #5 Community Dynasty Rankings (1 Viewer)

Who would you rank fifth in a 12 team dynasty league, QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/K/DEF PPR with standard s

• Leveon Bell

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • Antonio Brown

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Amari Cooper

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Todd Gurley

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • AJ Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TY Hilton

• Julio Jones

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Devonta Freeman

• Other (Please provide the name in comments so i can add it)

• Total voters
Like DT last year, Bell is going to be one of those players where I am going to breath a sigh of relief when he is drafted.  I want to have him on my team, but the startup draft capital required to obtain him is too much for my risk aversion.  Too many issues, how healthy will he be, where will he be playing, is he going to fail another drug test?  Ultimately, I think Roger the clown is going to get tired of receiving blue dots from Bell and he is going to face serious consequences for his decisions.

It looks like Bell will win this poll.

Brisco mentioned he is busy on Wednesdays, so the next one may not go up until tomorrow.

I went with Bell. Even with the PPR format, the paucity of elite RBs precipitates the need to go with the last of the elite 3. He's a touches and targets monster, with robust yardage and TDs to boot in a system perfectly designed for his style. Thinking that if I'm picking in the #5 spot, I can get a really solid WR1 in round 2. If you go WR here, you are looking at a significant drop off should you go RB in round #2.

Users who are viewing this thread