What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steve Sarkisian Falcons new OC (1 Viewer)

whole-show

Footballguy
According to the Huffington Post Steve Sarkisian will be named the Falcons new OC

Last edited by a moderator:
I own some shares of the Jax RB's and ATL RB's. This is twice now the Chip rumors got me excited only to fall flat.

I had to look up Sarks NFL background and looks to me he was QB coach with the Raiders in 2004, which helps me none. I'm most curious how active is he in involving RB's in the passing game.

Much better hire than Chump Kelly who would want to run things his way. Matt Ryan doesn't need another egomaniac bonehead. He needs a guy to work with. He knows what to do out there and can run his hurry up O now. which he excels at.

I own some shares of the Jax RB's and ATL RB's. This is twice now the Chip rumors got me excited only to fall flat.

I had to look up Sarks NFL background and looks to me he was QB coach with the Raiders in 2004, which helps me none. I'm most curious how active is he in involving RB's in the passing game.
I think in college he was mostly personnel-based.  So, Buck Allen, yes.  Bishop Sankey, no.

Users who are viewing this thread