What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gurley for Hyde/1.07/2018 1st (1 Viewer)

OldTomMesko

Footballguy
So my current RB situation is Gurley, Howard, Booker, Karlos Williams. Currently own picks 1.01 and 1.05. No 2nd round. 2 2018 1sts. 

I have been unofficially offered Hyde, 2.07, and a 2018 1st for Gurley.

Should I bump the offer to Hyde, 1.07, and a 2018 1st? Is that fair value on both sides? 

This one is all going to come down to how down everyone is on Gurley who put up a stinker after a really good rookie season.  

I don't think you are going to get that picked moved from 2.07 to 1.07.  I would think Hyde has first round value so you would be trying to get 3 first round picks for Gurley.  You always should try to get as much as you can in a trade but I don't think that is going to happen.  How early do you estimate that 2018 first round pick is going to be?  Maybe convert the trade to 1.07 and a 2018 2nd?

As it sits now I think that is a fair offer and I really don't know what side I would prefer.  Both RB are playing on pretty bad offenses.  I don't really know what to expect going forward for either guy.  I think I would take that trade and I might then even cash out Hyde for an additional first round pick.  I think both of those teams will be struggling to score many points for a while.

If you got that moved to 1.7 then I would definitely take it.  I agree with warhogs, the current deal is a toss-up. How good was that team this year? Is the 1st in 18 top half you guess?

This is actually a brand new startup. Finished the initial draft last week. So I have no idea where to predict teams ending. 

I would rather keep Gurley.  I am not a fan of Hyde due to injury history and crappy team.  I know Gurley is on a crappy team but I think he is much better than Hyde talent wise.  I think you would be selling a bit low on Gurley (based on my value of Gurley). 

This one is all going to come down to how down everyone is on Gurley who put up a stinker after a really good rookie season.  

I don't think you are going to get that picked moved from 2.07 to 1.07.  I would think Hyde has first round value so you would be trying to get 3 first round picks for Gurley.  You always should try to get as much as you can in a trade but I don't think that is going to happen.  How early do you estimate that 2018 first round pick is going to be?  Maybe convert the trade to 1.07 and a 2018 2nd?

As it sits now I think that is a fair offer and I really don't know what side I would prefer.  Both RB are playing on pretty bad offenses.  I don't really know what to expect going forward for either guy.  I think I would take that trade and I might then even cash out Hyde for an additional first round pick.  I think both of those teams will be struggling to score many points for a while.
It's a new startup, so it's tough to predict the ending order. I would guess he finishes bottom half, but not sure. 

Users who are viewing this thread