What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Okay, Here's Where You Dump Stuff And Get Rock Action To Comment On It - Advice Discount. Half Off Standard Rates! (1 Viewer)

what's the more disturbing social mediaz shtick?

A)Monday memories

B) time travel Tuesday

C) way back Wednesday

D) throwback Thursday

E) flashback Friday

:popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does everyone keep calling me sir? This getting old stuff sucks 

got my first dose of this during Snowmageddon 2017 ... normally don't let the beard stubble get too dense (always clean shaven), but decided to 'rough it', and lay off shaving for a couple days ... stubble came in thick, with some gray/white patches  :unsure:

my hair has barely a fleck of anything but black, but that damn facial hair is running a couple years ahead .... chick at the market asked "will that be all, sir ?" 

immediately shaved that evening  :(

Used to work there. Love their clothing. No BS. Much Seinfeld, too.

eta* Yeah, used to work there. Stocked shelves. Was a temp that they wanted to hire. Just wanted to stock, didn't want to sell. They were a $60 store in a four dollar area, if you get what I mean. I hated watching the daughters come in and beg for clothes. It's not the daughters' fault, they just didn't get it. I didn't want to work the floor. Eventually, I stopped showing up and was let go. It was amicable, and the boss loved me. I met some great people there during my time. Nice opening of a store. Great job.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread