What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Could you keep eating the corn in your poop forever? (1 Viewer)

Scoresman

Footballguy
Okay, imagine there's corn in your ####. So you pick it out, bit by bit, and rinse it off, and eat it again. Would it still come out in your #### infinitely?

Interesting question!  It reminds me of a debate a group of friends and I had as teenagers.  What would your poop look like if you ate nothing but corn for like 3-4 straight days.

Interesting question!  It reminds me of a debate a group of friends and I had as teenagers.  What would your poop look like if you ate nothing but corn for like 3-4 straight days.
If I were single, I'd totally run this experiment and document it here.

First draft of The Martian had Matt Damon doing just that. There was like a 30 minute stretch of the script that had him pooping-rinsing-eating-repeating to ABBA songs (Mamma Mia, Take a Chance on Me, etc).

One thing I learned in the FFA years ago is that if you see corn in your poop, it's not the entire kernal, but just the unchewed husk filled with poop.  

Not sure if that's true.

Users who are viewing this thread