What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fictitious Politicians Who Would Be Better Presidents Than Trump (1 Viewer)

Gr00vus

Footballguy
Make up your own fictitious  politician or simply refer to one someone else made up.

Candidate 1: William J. Lepetomaine.

DJT may be even more unintentionally clownish though. Also, people would eventually dig up the dirt on Lepetomaine that's he's Jewish. Tough to come back from that. On the plus side, Heddy Lamar is probably a more sophisticated puppet master than Bannon. Also he's already got swag ready to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to think yesterday who I wouldn't want as President instead of Trump. It's a short list. Right now if you could take Trump or Todd Bridges, who do you choose? I honestly would lean Willis.

The President from Season 5 of 24 who basically aligned with Russian terrorists to launch an attack on the US for his own personal gain isn't too far off.

Remember the gardener Peter Sellers played in Being There
Everytime one of my panicky friends refers to recent developments in 1984 terms, i calm them by saying our President has more in common with Chance the Gardener (whose creator i once punched @ Elaine's btw) than Big Brother.

Remember the first episode of Black Mirror where the Prime Minister ####ed a pig so a kidnap victim would be released? 

I vote that guy.

Rufus T. Firefly

"If any form of pleasure is exhibited, report to me and it will be prohibited! I'll put my foot down, so shall it be... this is the land of the free! The last man nearly ruined this place he didn't know what to do with it. If you think this country's bad off now, just wait till I get through with it! The country's taxes must be fixed, and I know what to do with it. If you think you're paying too much now, just wait till I get through with it!"

:lmao:

You know you're going to have to elaborate on this.
I was @ famous Elaine's like '82-3 with a lady friend (great gal RIP i knew since i was a kid who was one of the few people who acted in soaps [Guiding Light] while waiting for an editor gig - ended up being sound editor on a couple Woody Allen flix) and we walked by the bar where a squirrely guy with a cartoonish face said something crude to my friend as we passed. I squared up, whereupon the guy laid some deep pile sexist filth on us. So i decked him (always had a topnotch all-purpose right). Sauntered away kinda proud, but it was me getting the looks. The waitstaff was not inclined to hold it against me, so i was curious about the dichotomy. I was informed that my victim was the great author Jerzy Kosinski (Painted Bird - the most densely, horribly beautiful book i ever read - and Being There) and it turns out that was his shtick. Because of his victimization by Nazis as a child in Poland, he liked being tied up and abandoned in closets and being pounded by brainless yokels like me. My falling for his act made me Elaine's Biff-of-the-night, much to my chagrin.

Make up your own fictitious  politician or simply refer to one someone else made up.

Candidate 1: William J. Lepetomaine.

DJT may be even more unintentionally clownish though. Also, people would eventually dig up the dirt on Lepetomaine that's he's Jewish. Tough to come back from that. On the plus side, Heddy Lamar is probably a more sophisticated puppet master than Bannon. Also he's already got swag ready to go.
Lepetomaine was a little more dastardly in the original "Tex X" script but, after meeting NM Gov Bruce King - one of the most brickheaded good ol' boys y'ever wanna meet - during the filming of Saddles, Brooks changed his characterization of WJL in tribute.

Sheriff Bart
I would say I'm flattered but almost anyone, real or fictitious,  with a basic understanding of history and geopolitics would be better than the joke we have now. 

ETA Not to mention economics.  For example President Cheesy Poof asking if a strong dollar is a good thing or a bad thing.  WTMF.  

Users who are viewing this thread