What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Toys you had as a kid (1 Viewer)

No idea what they were called.  Had basketball and football.

Guy you smack his head and the football guy would kick a ball.  Basketball guy would shoot.

1/32 scale electric track car racing set with "fly-over chicane"

500 piece D-Day army set (must take sides, then turns knocking over the other guy's men/tanks with dart guns)

NFL strategy football

For those of you that grew up with the Sears Wishbook like myself, the website that archives those catalogs in their entirety (including JC Penneys, Speigel, etc) just got back online and updated yesterday (just looked it up).  

It's pretty awesome.

Can easily kill an evening getting lost in these things.  Especially some of the clothing that you/me wanted and/or got.  

I had these little silverhawk action figures with chrome wingspans.  What a great and unheralded show that was.  

Oh hellya.  Precursor to the NFL Strategy Game.  

I begged for and got this Computamatic Football game ...and still have it, box and all.  (It wasn't nearly as good as the other two).  Nice to see how it's gone up in value since then - lol, I think it was the same price then and ebay wants for it now ...

ETA:  Found it in the '72 Sears catalog.  Yep - $35 .

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread