What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

POLL CLOSED Player #9 Community Dynasty Rankings (1 Viewer)

Who would you rank ninth in a 12 team dynasty league, QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/K/DEF PPR with standard s

• AJ Green

Votes: 43 49.4%
  • Todd Gurley

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Rookie Pick 1.1

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • DeAndre Hopkins

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • TY Hilton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Devonta Freeman

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Dez Bryant

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Melvin Gordon

• Brandin Cooks

• Sammy Watkins

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Michael Thomas

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
I went Hopkins also.  I see almost nobody else did.  

4 years younger than Green and I think he is a stud talent. 
I went Green in the last round and have done again here. I see Green, Cooper, and Hopkins as very similar value but I'm not convinced by Houston's ability to ever sort out their QB situation so Nuk slips below the other two

A bit new to dynasty.  For those voting 1.1, why?  Who do you like at that spot that you'd rather have over Green/Gurley/others?  Why take the chance of a bust vs. a known commodity?  Personally, I'll take the lost years to get a sure hit.

A bit new to dynasty.  For those voting 1.1, why?  Who do you like at that spot that you'd rather have over Green/Gurley/others?  Why take the chance of a bust vs. a known commodity?  Personally, I'll take the lost years to get a sure hit.
Greens is close to my 9th ranked redraft players, just a tad higher, and he's 29. I do think the way he plays I like his chances of aging gracefully due to the way he plays the game but I'm not one to not ding a guy for being 29 at least some.

Gurley vs the 1.1 I'd first say I'd consider Williams or Davis at 1.1 but even if I said I'm limiting myself to just RB I just like the chances of the talented RB's in this class landing in a better spot. And since I view Fournette  talented a runner as Gurley, actually more so as a pure runner, even if he somehow landed in equally dire place I'd still be ok with it.

So that's why I went 1.1 but would say for me Gurley was next based on options available to vote.

I can honestly see making an argument for freeman over Gurley, for cook over fournette or vice versa, and possibly Gordon over any of them.  

Zwk is going to pick Watkins every time over this group, but he's last in this tier for me.  I would take Michael Thomas, TY Hilton and Dez over Cooks, Watkins and Hopkins, but I totally understand why someone would see it otherwise, or even exactly the opposite of how I do.  These guys are all close. 

Users who are viewing this thread