What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cracker Showdown - Wheat Thins vs Triscuits (1 Viewer)

How strong is your preference?

• None

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Slim

Votes: 11 9.1%
  • Moderate

Votes: 26 21.5%
  • Strong

Votes: 49 40.5%
  • Don't bring that weak #### into my house!

Votes: 30 24.8%

• Total voters

Keith R

The Don
It's funny... when it comes to Ritz vs Club or Cheese Nips vs Cheez-Its, I don't have much of a preference generally and I don't think most people do either.  But Wheat Thins vs Triscuits?  That brings out the fire among those I know.  I am Triscuit by a mile but many of those I know feel equally strong about the little brittle crackers. 

I asked an in-law to pick me up a box of Triscuits and they came over with Wheat Thins.  I told her I asked for Triscuits and she replied "Well, these are much better."  I disagreed and refused to pay, she got mad and left.Good way to keep in-laws out of the house I guess.

But I digress.  Triscuit vs Wheat Thins? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you triscuits guys also prefer Shredded Wheat to Frosted Flakes?

Wheat Thins are the pinnacle.  What is this cracker bizzaro world?

WTF kind of poll is this?  Triscuit is so far superior to any other cracker, you should have had a second place poll.

Ingredients:

whole grain soft white wheat, soybean oil, sea salt.

If God eats crackers it is definitely a Triscuit.

Plain it's Wheat Thins for me but this thread has motivated me to go to the store to get a box of Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil Triscuits.

Triscuits and it's not even close. Not even in the same galaxy close.

you wheat thin loving monsters need help.

Maybe the issue is that you Triscuit guys are assuming the cracker is paired with something while the Wheat Thin guys assume we are talking the plain, stand alone cracker.

Cause as a stand alone, Wheat Thins hold up while triscuits just make me thirsty.

Maybe the issue is that you Triscuit guys are assuming the cracker is paired with something while the Wheat Thin guys assume we are talking the plain, stand alone cracker.

Cause as a stand alone, Wheat Thins hold up while triscuits just make me thirsty.
Adults eat plain crackers?  How boring. Except for Chicken Biskit crackers those are good by themselves.

Triscuits by a mile...can't believe this is close.

WTF kind of poll is this?  Triscuit is so far superior to any other cracker, you should have had a second place poll.

Ingredients:

whole grain soft white wheat, soybean oil, sea salt. :bow:

If God eats crackers it is definitely a Triscuit.
:lmao:   :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wheat Thins original are better than Triscuits original straight up.

Smoked Salmon, cream cheese and capers on top of a Wheat Thin is my favorite party appetizer.

I do think that the flavored Triscuits are better than some of the flavored Wheat Thins options, but comparing original to original, it's not close.

Wheat Thins original are better than Triscuits original straight up.

Smoked Salmon, cream cheese and capers on top of a Wheat Thin is my favorite party appetizer.

I do think that the flavored Triscuits are better than some of the flavored Wheat Thins options, but comparing original to original, it's not close.
Those thing are even better on a plain Triscuit.

It's funny... when it comes to Ritz vs Club or Cheese Nips vs Cheez-Its, I don't have much of a preference generally and I don't think most people do either.  But Wheat Thins vs Triscuits?  That brings out the fire among those I know.  I am Triscuit by a mile but many of those I know feel equally strong about the little brittle crackers. 

I asked an in-law to pick me up a box of Triscuits and they came over with Wheat Thins.  I told her I asked for Triscuits and she replied "Well, these are much better."  I disagreed and refused to pay, she got mad and left.Good way to keep in-laws out of the house I guess.

But I digress.  Triscuit vs Wheat Thins? 
:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread