What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Unexpected... what to do/say (1 Viewer)

Max Power

Footballguy
My son just came home and professed his valentines experience at his school. 2nd grade kid who exchanged valentines with everyone. One he received read "from ### with love, we need to play more" and a signature (boy name).  The neighbor kid comes by for 30 minutes until his mom comes home and I looked at his valentine from the same kid and it just says "from".

Am I over reacting or do I say something?

can someone one fill in the ### for me?  I assume that is the issue but I can't figure out what that could be that could cause any sort of worry.......

Maybe the neighbor kid is a little ######## and nobody likes him.  Until you read all the other valentines you can't be sure if lover boy is after your kid.

Yup.. it what I thought

C had. Gets filtered without the space

Last edited by a moderator:
My son just came home and professed his valentines experience at his school. 2nd grade kid who exchanged valentines with everyone. One he received read "from ### with love, we need to play more" and a signature (boy name).  The neighbor kid comes by for 30 minutes until his mom comes home and I looked at his valentine from the same kid and it just says "from".

Am I over reacting or do I say something?
Is this some sort of entry-level 5 Minute Mystery?  

just reread the op, and makes even less sense now. 

I stand by my first comment.

also... the kid could be named dashdashdash... or poundpoundpound. 

Users who are viewing this thread