What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2017 Cakeleeg Leeg Thread*** - let's just call it a day (1 Viewer)

Capella

CAPELLODINHO
Draft sheet v. 3.0

I'll assume everybody is back. If you're not, let us know here so we can find some alias with 18 posts to replace you. 

Draft starts Feb 28. I won't be around much during work hours but I will do my best to update as much as possible. @shuke if you're around a lot during the work day grab one of these next few posts to update picks. 

Same rules as always except we are doing something with waivers so you unemployed Twitter jockeys can't hit refresh all day to pick up a closer that was announced 10 seconds earlier just so you can pay your rent. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am good with 200 but why don't we see if 150 flies first? It was 100 last year, that's a big jump. 

rather than a slow board draft, can we just get together one weeknight around 9p for an online draft?  knock this out in a night?

,S

There's no way I could do a live draft. I couldn't name 35 players that weren't on the Rays or last year's fantasy team right now. 

Eveeybody that has checked in:

cappy

shuke

dr d 

cosjobs

fdas

chem y

cheese

dan foreskin 

socal broncos

trogg

gm

peyton Marino elway fouts Winston 

pickles hasn't but I'm sure he's in 

st Louis bob

need:

@Buckfast 1

Pretty sure Bob was fervently out. Maybe we should look at adding a couple. I think we need 14-15 to keep the consistency. 

12 teamers bore me.

Users who are viewing this thread