What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Graphic Designer NOT Needed - Hired MacArtist [ICON] a distant second ;-) (1 Viewer)

Koya

Footballguy
My new firm is seeking a graphic designer to pull together what had been an ad hoc rebranding. New logo is complete, but need to build a full, complementary portfolio of collateral materials and to interface with our current web designer as well. 

While local is preferred, anyone in Houston / Austin could work if you are willing to come out when needed (not often but an occasional in person work session will be needed at times). Would consider someone working remote but would have to see how it works in terms of the long term.

Last edited by a moderator:
My sister is a Graphic Designer in Dallas, shoot me a pm with contact info and I'll pass it on to her and see if she has some spare time.

Couple years back, I wanted to re-do our logo, create a new sign for our new office, and create several new marketing brochures. Local place quoted me about $5k for the project.

Found a guy on fiverr from Portugal who's sample stuff I really liked and got all of it done for $315. 

My new firm is seeking a graphic designer to pull together what had been an ad hoc rebranding. New logo is complete, but need to build a full, complementary portfolio of collateral materials and to interface with our current web designer as well. 

While local is preferred, anyone in Houston / Austin could work if you are willing to come out when needed (not often but an occasional in person work session will be needed at times). Would consider someone working remote but would have to see how it works in terms of the long term.
My girlfriend did a commission for a poster on this board. Still lives in NY but planning on relocating to be with me. Comes down from time to time to see me

she did wedding invitations for the other poster.

Would you like her contact info?

RokNRole said:
ican offer affordable dongs at reasonable rates if that is what he needs

I'm reading that in iambic pentameter, ftw.

more dallas threads than soccer threads all of a sudden :coffee:  

@Koya I'm happy to take a look/stab at it. Holla if you're still looking. Marcom is my wheelhouse, and I can probably save you guys a small fortune on getting it all printed. 

Good call on MacArtist, I msgd her on Facebook as we prefer to have someone localish 

@Koya I'm happy to take a look/stab at it. Holla if you're still looking. Marcom is my wheelhouse, and I can probably save you guys a small fortune on getting it all printed. 
You aren't local are you? Though this save on printing has me interested!

You aren't local are you? Though this save on printing has me interested!
I am very experienced at working remotely on projects, but I can drop in periodically when face to face time is needed (short $250 flight, only ~6hr drive). 

What sort of printed materials are you looking at: 
More identity (cards/letterhead/envelopes), communication (Brochures, catalogs, sell sheets), large format (digital vinyl banners & signage), etc? 

I also have a partner who is an exceptional video producer, drone pilot, and photographer if you guys have a need video, aerial footage, photography, etc as part of your project. 

MacArtist down?

btw, she ever post here anymore?
You the man Aaron.  We hired MacArtist yesterday!  

She does great work and totally clicked with my team - we met at Katy Trail Ice House.  Starting next week. 

Shes local, flexible in terms of availability and a perfect fit. Plus we get a FBG discount ;-)

We do miss her here though...

and she was not banned, but rather harassed to a point where it was no longer worth being in the board. Won't go into details but that sucks. 

Btw, @[icon] was awesome through this. We needed someone local but he was super responsive and proactive.  If there's ever a chance to do work with him, I'd highly recommend. 

You the man Aaron.  We hired MacArtist yesterday!  

She does great work and totally clicked with my team - we met at Katy Trail Ice House.  Starting next week. 

Shes local, flexible in terms of availability and a perfect fit. Plus we get a FBG discount ;-)

We do miss her here though...

and she was not banned, but rather harassed to a point where it was no longer worth being in the board. Won't go into details but that sucks. 
that blows... IIRC, she was good people. 

Awesome people. Trolls won we all lost.
terrible.

who were the trolls and circumstances? I'll take a pm.

eta: although better to just out them here, IMO. I'm sure they have their reasons.

terrible.

who were the trolls and circumstances? I'll take a pm.

eta: although better to just out them here, IMO. I'm sure they have their reasons.
Out of respect for MA I'd rather just let it go. Would hate to stir things up again in any way that could affect her... sleeping dogs will have to lie.  Just know she's doing great and come get drinks sometime in Dallas! 

Users who are viewing this thread