What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Player #13 Community Dynasty Rankings (1 Viewer)

Who would you rank thirteenth in a 12 team dynasty league, QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/K/DEF PPR with stand

• Sammy Watkins

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Devonta Freeman

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Allen Robinson

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Rookie Pick 1.2

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Dez Bryant

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • TY Hilton

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Michael Thomas

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Melvin Gordon

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Brandin Cooks

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Jarvis Landry

• Other (Place name in reply so I can add it)

• Keenan Allen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rob Gronkowski

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

Brisco54

Footballguy
After almost making #10 a three way tie, it is no surprise that Gurley walked away with the #12 slot and closing out the first round.  That poll/thread can be viewed here: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/754180-player-12-community-dynasty-rankings/

Time to start the second round with #13

Standings

1.  Odell Beckham

2.  Ezekiel Elliot

3.  Mike Evans

4.  David Johnson

5.  LeVeon Bell

6.  Antonio Brown

7.  Julio Jones

8.  Amari Cooper

9.  AJ Green

10.  (Tie) Deandre Hopkins

& Rookie Pick 1.1

12.  Todd Gurley

Round 2

Last edited by a moderator:
spider321:  Do you want me to add Gronk for this pick?  If so, please vote for "other"  Otherwise, I will add him to the next poll.

Thanks,

Brisco
I cannot change my vote, but Gronk is only 27 years old, and better than all of the current choices.

I think Reed and Kelce should be added soon as well, and even the top tier QB's. In dynasty it's not uncommon to see QB's come off of the board much earlier than in redraft. 

I think Reed and Kelce should be added soon as well, and even the top tier QB's. In dynasty it's not uncommon to see QB's come off of the board much earlier than in redraft. 
Agreed.  I wouldn't take luck / MM / Winston yet in a 12 team league but I'd probably take them over a few guys on the list.  

Agreed.  I wouldn't take luck / MM / Winston yet in a 12 team league but I'd probably take them over a few guys on the list.  

Guys, this is getting a bit frustrating.  Please understand that I do not have time to type in every fantasy player in the NFL for each poll. 

Biabreakable and everyone who has nominated players, thank you... but it looks like I need to change the rules a bit or else I will be typing in 20 nor more names each poll.

First, you can still add a name immediately to the poll by clicking Other and telling me who you think is better than all players on the current list.  

Second, in rounds where no one has clicked the other button to add a player and the total remaining choices are less than 10, I will add a single player nominated in the comments.  This will be the player with the most support to be added in the comments (total users nominating that player)... in the event of a tie, it will go to the player first nominated in the comments.

BTW... This Poll is now closed with pick 1.2 getting 15 of 72 votes (beating Allen Robinson by 3 votes).

Users who are viewing this thread