5 hours ago, Annyong said:

Traded Judge, A Miller, and Betances

for Bryant, Giles, and Tanaka

couldnt accept fast enough. 

B+

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Doctor Detroit said:

B+

I was always a C student. This is big for me. 

1 person likes this

On 3/15/2017 at 9:33 PM, BigA said:

Youre looking at the possible keepers from the all time worst lineup from last year. Need some help.

Keep up to 4. auction h2h stats. one win

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Total Bases (TB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Walk Ratio (K/BB), Quality Starts (QS)

Price 18, Felix 15 greinke 17, bauer 1, matt moore 1. tanaka 11, r.iglesias 1
myers 11, bryant 37, duvall 4, piscotty 4. lamb 3, baez 1, swanson 1, devon travis 1, profar 1
Leon 1, travis shaw 1, cozart 1,  kipnis 16. s.perez 6. 

Any other tips would be great. how to attack draft. in season stuff.

thx

A tad bit early shout out to the guys who responded to my post here on my 10 teamer.  Off to my best start at 4-0-2. Ended up keeping bryant tanaka myers and for some reason swanson. 

ended up with this in the auction

realmuto goldschmidt carpenter bryant crawford(now didi) meyrs duval lamb rendon trumbo cain - pick ups thames bellinger 

tanaka ray c. martinez stroman  g cole velasquez giles ramos betances - pick ups justin wilson brach - added britton for $26. 

also like 20 left after auction. could of did better with that. 

Is it worth holding onto Todd Frazier at his point. I have Saurez and Gallo (who's average is bad enough) at 3B, just picked up Smoak to fill in at first as I can't have his dude in my lineup anymore. Reminds me of some of the awful seasons Mark Reynolds has had in the past. I just dropped Franco for Smoak wondering if I he's the one I should have held over Frazier. 

42 minutes ago, Bojang0301 said:

Is it worth holding onto Todd Frazier at his point. I have Saurez

I drafted Frazier (and Rendon) then dropped him after a few weeks to add Suarez.

20 hours ago, Bojang0301 said:

Is it worth holding onto Todd Frazier at his point. I have Saurez and Gallo (who's average is bad enough) at 3B, just picked up Smoak to fill in at first as I can't have his dude in my lineup anymore. Reminds me of some of the awful seasons Mark Reynolds has had in the past. I just dropped Franco for Smoak wondering if I he's the one I should have held over Frazier. 

He's not good. When the weather heats up in Chi-town he'll go back to launching bombs, but it will probably come with a .210 average.

In my 5x5 roto league, I acquired in trade the corpse of Pujols along with some other pieces (Thames), and while I'm not unhappy with that trade so far cause I've kept Pujols on the bench, I'm wondering if I should make a move. My question is, for CI I have him, Jake Lamb, Bryant, Wil Myers and Moustakas. Logan Morrison just launched his 11th bomb today. Would anyone drop Pujols or Moose for Morrison? As you can see, it would only be for depth, but still... Thanks.

15 hours ago, Seatown Mofos said:

In my 5x5 roto league, I acquired in trade the corpse of Pujols along with some other pieces (Thames),

Some other pieces?

:lmao:

1 person likes this

I dropped Frazier. Good luck to those continuing to pound their head against the wall.

19 hours ago, Seatown Mofos said:

In my 5x5 roto league, I acquired in trade the corpse of Pujols along with some other pieces (Thames), and while I'm not unhappy with that trade so far cause I've kept Pujols on the bench, I'm wondering if I should make a move. My question is, for CI I have him, Jake Lamb, Bryant, Wil Myers and Moustakas. Logan Morrison just launched his 11th bomb today. Would anyone drop Pujols or Moose for Morrison? As you can see, it would only be for depth, but still... Thanks.

Moose and LoMo are almost the same guy. Pujols is what he is but he could drive in 130 with Trout in front of him. (While hitting .240 with 25 bombs and a sub .300 on-base percentage, but still). I wouldn't, but if you don't want to wait for Moose to get traded to a better team, I'd consider dropping him to ride the hot hand.

Picked up Z Godley as part of my penance. He's been good and has SD and some other chodes coming up 

Guy offered me Matt Harvey for Adam jones in a league where SP is very thin and I'm stacked in the OF.

worth a shot or is harvey useless?

also, the guy has berrios so I could counter for berrios

Edited by TripItUp

2 hours ago, TripItUp said:

Guy offered me Matt Harvey for Adam jones in a league where SP is very thin and I'm stacked in the OF.

How bad is your starting pitching where you would consider plugging Harvey in?  If you could get Berrios for Jones, I would definitely make that trade.  Berrios only has 2 starts under his belt but his stuff is absolutely filthy.  The problem is you're trying to buy him at his highest point so I doubt the owner makes that trade.  

Harvey can prove me wrong on someone else's roster.  Generally speaking, I loathe trading for Berrios types.  If it's a shallower league then I'd pass and keep mining waivers, but if it's deep and your pitching is in shambles then it may be the dice roll you need to make.

27 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

Harvey can prove me wrong on someone else's roster.  Generally speaking, I loathe trading for Berrios types.  If it's a shallower league then I'd pass and keep mining waivers, but if it's deep and your pitching is in shambles then it may be the dice roll you need to make.

Why?  You don't think the upside of a guy like Berrios is worth dealing someone like Jones (especially if he's already very deep at outfield)?  Berrios could flame out but the potential is there.  

17 minutes ago, fred_1_15301 said:

Why?  You don't think the upside of a guy like Berrios is worth dealing someone like Jones (especially if he's already very deep at outfield)?  Berrios could flame out but the potential is there.  

I love acquiring these types.  From free agency/waivers - Bundy midseason last year immediately come to mind.  Trading starting bats for them though?  Nope.

5 hours ago, TripItUp said:

Honestly at this point give me Berrios over Harvey. If you can spare Jones then go for it. 

Harvey is barely rosterable