The Ref

Now the 2018 Assistant Coach Thread

659 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, E-Z Glider said:

The risk is baked into the price, but both of these guys had barking elbows / forearms last year and are ticking time-bombs for TJ.

Hamels will be the last remaining of the other guys you mention. Not sure Id feel very safe building a staff around Hamels, McCullers and Nola. 

I think if you go down this well then you really need to commit yourself to the quantity strategy.  That's why I think it depends on the leeg and what you do prior to getting to this tier.  If any of these guys throw 200+ IP's then they will be huge profits.  If though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are thoughts on Zach Davies, Ivan Nova, and Jeremy Hellickson?  I am in a points based H2H salary cap league and looking to save money because there will be a lot of top line SP available due to your contract rules.  The scoring in this league is heavily weighted to strikeout, QS pitchers.  Kershaw was by far the highest scoring guy until he got hurt. He averaged 30.86 ppg and finished 13th overall even with missing most of the second half of the season.  There was only 1 batter in the top 10 overall and that was Mookie Betts. 

 

My team is lacking in the freeze department for spots 12-15.  I am looking to trade Cueto (projected 19 ppg) for those three guys above (Davies/13.3 ppg, Nova/, 12.25 ppg, and Hellickson/14.25 ppg).  The other factor is that Cueto will cost $5.2 (out of $100) while the other three combine for $3.9.  So this is also a nice salary savings let alone giving me some tickets for my 12-15 spots. 

 

Thoughts on moving Cueto for Davies, Nova and Hellickson under these circumstances?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Nova, and I'm not familiar with the format, but I'd rather keep Cueto then try to acquire guys like those 3 were last year (free) rather than trade a top 15 arm for all of them now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MAC_32 said:

I like Nova, and I'm not familiar with the format, but I'd rather keep Cueto then try to acquire guys like those 3 were last year (free) rather than trade a top 15 arm for all of them now.

I understand what you mean.  I am a little stuck in that I don't have quality cheap options to fill out my 15 players which will hurt in the auction because I would have to spend more on my freezes to match those 3 serviceable arms.  I think all three have some upside to be solid starters and the savings will help me be a player for Kershaw, Madbum, Strasberg, Scherzer, Archer, Lester, Carrasco, Darvish.....who will all be available. 

 

I guess I am really asking if Nova, Davies, and Hellickson have any upside in a league that heavily favors K's and QS in the scoring system to move Cueto in hopes of getting a much better shot at 1 or 2 of the elite arms available above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gally said:

I guess I am really asking if Nova, Davies, and Hellickson have any upside in a league that heavily favors K's and QS in the scoring system to move Cueto in hopes of getting a much better shot at 1 or 2 of the elite arms available above.

Davies... maybe. Some hype around him as this year's Hendricks. Nova and Hellickson are both low-ish K guys. Not sure but maybe they could be good for QS. Davies isn't a big K guy right now. They're all kind of interesting but I agree that dealing Cueto seems risky. Can you really not just go get Lester or Carrasco if you have Cueto? Can you really not just keep Cueto and go get this year's Davies/Hellickson/Nova (let's say... Andrew Triggs, Daniel Norris and Jesse Hahn, or let's say Gsellman if your league isn't all over him like most)? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jfranco77 said:

Davies... maybe. Some hype around him as this year's Hendricks. Nova and Hellickson are both low-ish K guys. Not sure but maybe they could be good for QS. Davies isn't a big K guy right now. They're all kind of interesting but I agree that dealing Cueto seems risky. Can you really not just go get Lester or Carrasco if you have Cueto? Can you really not just keep Cueto and go get this year's Davies/Hellickson/Nova (let's say... Andrew Triggs, Daniel Norris and Jesse Hahn, or let's say Gsellman if your league isn't all over him like most)? 

I could go get those guys while having Cueto but I will have less money for other players to fill out the roster and my 12-15 freezes suffer (and cost more).  Making the trade or not making the trade doesn't preclude me from going after those other guys.  I guess the other thing for me is I am not as high on Cueto as the ranks.  I think he has topped out and will start to go down.  Not necessarily drastically but I am just not quite as high on him.

 

Thanks for the input. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gally said:

I guess I am really asking if Nova, Davies, and Hellickson have any upside in a league that heavily favors K's and QS in the scoring system to move Cueto in hopes of getting a much better shot at 1 or 2 of the elite arms available above.

Re K's - I don't think so, but Nova's Swstk finally returned to pre Tommy John form, got more bats to chase than ever before, and got his contact rate down near where it was pre TJ too.  His BB rate isn't sustainable, but if it's just good then I like his chances for quality starts as he had 6 in his 11 starts (2 complete games) post trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team points league, pretty standard.  I traded Braun a couple weeks ago, who I had since the inaugural draft when he was a minor leaguer.  Looking to move on from Pujols as well.  Team needs a shake up.  The players I currently have on my roster that could occupy the "open spot" below are Pujols, Kendrys, and Calhoun.  I'm not excited either.

Keepers:

Freeman, Felix, Kinsler, Rendon, Aar Sanchez, open spot

Schwarbs, G. Sanchez, Manaea, Piscotty

Devers, Tapia, Yus Diaz, N. Williams, Sheffield, Soroka, and either Bobby Bradley or Nick Gordon.  

 

I'm trying to trade a minor league player not named Devers and a draft pick for someone worthy of that last spot.  I have rounds 1-6 and 10+ available to trade (and an extra 3rd, 9th, and 10th).  I have my 8th and 9th, but can't trade them because I traded my 7th.  Here are some options:

Owner A - Gerrit Cole, Polanco - He probably has to drop one if no trade is made.  Price for Cole is very expensive, he's talking a 1st round pick (which is ridiculous).  

Owner B - CarGo, Archer, Porcello - He definitely has to drop one, he says he's most open to dealing CarGo.  No ideas on for what yet.  He really likes Schwarbs and Sanchez though, which leads me to think this will go nowhere.

Owner C - Hamels, J. Upton, Quintana, Hendricks - He definitely has to drop 2 of these players.  From what he's told me, Quintana seems very likely as one drop unless the Sox trade him to a nice situation.  Can't get a read on the other three, but a prospect and a 5th or 6th might get the job done.  He likes my prospects in this order: Soroka, Tapia, Sheffield, and Gordon.

 

Anyone listed above you would go all in for?  To me that means giving one of my 3rd round picks, and maybe a prospect, as I'm not trading my 1st or 2nd.  Or just try any of them for a 6th and maybe a prospect?  At some point these people have to break, or get nothing in return and toss the guys back in.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

What is the price on Polanco?

He's basically telling me now one of them has to go.  He wants gain some slottage in the draft and take a prospect.  I don't think he realized I had #1 overall.  I'm not swapping #1 for Cole (or Polanco) and #12 when I know he's under the impression he has to deal one.

You would rather have Polanco over Cole?  Cole's arm issues do stick in the back of my mind.  My thought now is to get him to take 3.01 and a prospect, and I'd push for 4.03 or 5.12 back.

The rounds go 1-14 for the first 3 rounds, then snakes, so I have 1.01, 2.01, 3.01, (and another 3rd in here somewhere), 4.14, 5.01, etc.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both of them had health issues last year, but Polanco produced despite them. Both of them have top 10 upside, but I like his floor more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wanted to get people's thoughts on how I should handle the Ian Desmond injury.  I kept him for $11 last Friday just before he broke his hand getting hit by a pitch.  I can hang onto him or I can dump him and recoup that money for the draft (he just goes back in the pool).  Wish I could switch him out for $5 Marcell Ozuna, but that's not an option.  What say ye, keep him or dump him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, rodg12 said:

Wanted to get people's thoughts on how I should handle the Ian Desmond injury.  I kept him for $11 last Friday just before he broke his hand getting hit by a pitch.  I can hang onto him or I can dump him and recoup that money for the draft (he just goes back in the pool).  Wish I could switch him out for $5 Marcell Ozuna, but that's not an option.  What say ye, keep him or dump him?

What's the leeg format?  I hate owning players that are already injured, but that's a good price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

What's the leeg format?  I hate owning players that are already injured, but that's a good price.

12 team league with a $300 budget.  Start 2 at C/1B/2B/3B/SS; 6 OF; 1 U; 10 P.  Hitter cats are OBP/HR/R/RBI/SB;  Pitcher cats are W:Hld+Sv:K/BB:ERA:WHIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, rodg12 said:

12 team league with a $300 budget.  Start 2 at C/1B/2B/3B/SS; 6 OF; 1 U; 10 P.  Hitter cats are OBP/HR/R/RBI/SB;  Pitcher cats are W:Hld+Sv:K/BB:ERA:WHIP

Given the depth of that lineup I'd dump him.  I play in a league with a similar format and think that owning good injured players is difficult to manage, let alone starting out of the gates with one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Youre looking at the possible keepers from the all time worst lineup from last year. Need some help.

Keep up to 4. auction h2h stats. one win

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Total Bases (TB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Walk Ratio (K/BB), Quality Starts (QS)

Price 18, Felix 15 greinke 17, bauer 1, matt moore 1. tanaka 11, r.iglesias 1
myers 11, bryant 37, duvall 4, piscotty 4. lamb 3, baez 1, swanson 1, devon travis 1, profar 1
Leon 1, travis shaw 1, cozart 1,  kipnis 16. s.perez 6. 

Any other tips would be great. how to attack draft. in season stuff.

thx

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigA said:

Youre looking at the possible keepers from the all time worst lineup from last year. Need some help.

Keep up to 4. auction h2h stats. one win

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Total Bases (TB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Walk Ratio (K/BB), Quality Starts (QS)

Price 18, Felix 15 greinke 17, bauer 1, matt moore 1. tanaka 11, r.iglesias 1
myers 11, bryant 37, duvall 4, piscotty 4. lamb 3, baez 1, swanson 1, devon travis 1, profar 1
Leon 1, travis shaw 1, cozart 1,  kipnis 16. s.perez 6. 

Any other tips would be great. how to attack draft. in season stuff.

thx

 

Bryant is fine at that price, I'd keep him. 

Outside of that I'd probably keep Swanson, Duvall, and maybe Myers.  Duvall is cheap homers and since you don't have K's as a cat, he won't kill you there at that price.  Swanson is going to get you $10 value at least, maybe like $20.  I like Baez for his flexibility but playing time is a concern and he's frankly just a better real life baseball player, his fantasy impact is unknown right now.  Piscotty also cheap there, you could consider him if that's your guy. 

#### all those pitchers, if you got Price at $18 last year you are gonna be able to do a lot better this year.  I like Tanaka ok at that price but you might be able to get him at $11 in the draft.  Myers isn't a shark play but $11 is fair and with that scoring he should be worth at least $11, probably closer to $20.  gllllllll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pin it

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BigA said:

Youre looking at the possible keepers from the all time worst lineup from last year. Need some help.

Keep up to 4. auction h2h stats. one win

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Total Bases (TB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Walk Ratio (K/BB), Quality Starts (QS)

Price 18, Felix 15 greinke 17, bauer 1, matt moore 1. tanaka 11, r.iglesias 1
myers 11, bryant 37, duvall 4, piscotty 4. lamb 3, baez 1, swanson 1, devon travis 1, profar 1
Leon 1, travis shaw 1, cozart 1,  kipnis 16. s.perez 6. 

Any other tips would be great. how to attack draft. in season stuff.

thx

 

Never, ever pay for a single SB or Sv. Too many categories. Get sluggers. Invest heavily in really good pitchers. 

You didn't mention how many teams, but I'll assume 12-14 and thus prioritize elite talent.

I think I keep Bryant, Tanaka, Piscotty for sure, Are you playing with CI/MI positions? Starting 2 catchers? 2 catchers I maybe keep Perez. 1 catcher with CI I think I keep Lamb. With no MI/CI I guess I keep Myers? I might keep Lamb anyway and play Bryant at OF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MAC_32 said:

Given the depth of that lineup I'd dump him.  I play in a league with a similar format and think that owning good injured players is difficult to manage, let alone starting out of the gates with one.

Yeah, I hate it but I'd dump him too. Too much chance that he's out till June, even though that's not what the Rockies are saying now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BigA said:

Price 18, Felix 15 greinke 17, bauer 1, matt moore 1. tanaka 11, r.iglesias 1

myers 11, bryant 37, duvall 4, piscotty 4. lamb 3, baez 1, swanson 1, devon travis 1, profar 1
Leon 1, travis shaw 1, cozart 1,  kipnis 16. s.perez 6. 

I would just go with the 4 guys you think have upped their value the most from last years draft to this years draft. I bolded the 4 that I like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BigA said:

Youre looking at the possible keepers from the all time worst lineup from last year. Need some help.

Keep up to 4. auction h2h stats. one win

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Total Bases (TB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Walk Ratio (K/BB), Quality Starts (QS)

Price 18, Felix 15 greinke 17, bauer 1, matt moore 1. tanaka 11, r.iglesias 1
myers 11, bryant 37, duvall 4, piscotty 4. lamb 3, baez 1, swanson 1, devon travis 1, profar 1
Leon 1, travis shaw 1, cozart 1,  kipnis 16. s.perez 6. 

Any other tips would be great. how to attack draft. in season stuff.

thx

 

10 team

C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BigA said:

10 team

C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL

Wow, sounds like you'll be donating for a while with that roster in a league that shallow :(  

I'd go Bryant, Tanaka, Baez, Piscotty and hope Baez and Piscotty turn into stars. You really shouldn't be keeping anyone who isn't in the top half of their position or an extreme bargain (so a top 5 SS, or a top 15 OF). The good news is that 4 keepers should prevent a true dynasty, the bad news is I'd bet some teams have 4 insanely good keepers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jfranco77 said:

Wow, sounds like you'll be donating for a while with that roster in a league that shallow :(  

I'd go Bryant, Tanaka, Baez, Piscotty and hope Baez and Piscotty turn into stars. You really shouldn't be keeping anyone who isn't in the top half of their position or an extreme bargain (so a top 5 SS, or a top 15 OF). The good news is that 4 keepers should prevent a true dynasty, the bad news is I'd bet some teams have 4 insanely good keepers. 

Could free up some money and keep Iglesias instead of Tanaka. With only 4 keepers some team(s) will be dropping some good players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't keep any pitchers in that format unless you had $5 Kershaw.  :2cents:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BigA said:

10 team

C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL

I'm a big Tanaka fan, but in this format with that added rate category, I'd try rolling with 5 closers and streaming 2 start pitchers every week.  Plenty of SP depth to do that in a 10 team league.  High K/BB set up men like Miller/Betances/Barraclough are also useful in a league like this. 

With that said, I'm keeping Bryant, Myers, Swanson.  4th spot is more of a question between Lamb/Piscotty/Baez.  If there looks to be a ton of talent available in the draft, I'd lean Baez for the versatility and extra couple bucks to spend in auction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Doctor Detroit said:

I wouldn't keep any pitchers in that format unless you had $5 Kershaw.  :2cents:

K/BB, and QS both seem like things Tanaka is really good at. Plus he's a WHIP monster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in a head-to-head points league where we keep 8 players.  Fairly standard scoring but quality starts are weighted pretty heavily.  My definite keepers are Blackmon, Polanco, JD Martinez, Lindor, Carrasco and Verlander.  I'm also leaning towards keeping Benintendi.  I would then need to pick one out of Hendriks, Porcello, Carlos Santana, Wilson Contreras and Aledmys Diaz.  Any thoughts/suggestions?  This is my first ever keeper league so I have no clue what I'm doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, fred_1_15301 said:

I'm in a head-to-head points league where we keep 8 players.  Fairly standard scoring but quality starts are weighted pretty heavily.  My definite keepers are Blackmon, Polanco, JD Martinez, Lindor, Carrasco and Verlander.  I'm also leaning towards keeping Benintendi.  I would then need to pick one out of Hendriks, Porcello, Carlos Santana, Wilson Contreras and Aledmys Diaz.  Any thoughts/suggestions?  This is my first ever keeper league so I have no clue what I'm doing.

Because of the quality starts aspect Porcello might be hard to drop.  Also I'd consider keeping Diaz over Benintendi but I'm not sure how long you can keep these guys.  If it's forever Benintendi might be the move. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Doctor Detroit said:

Because of the quality starts aspect Porcello might be hard to drop.  Also I'd consider keeping Diaz over Benintendi but I'm not sure how long you can keep these guys.  If it's forever Benintendi might be the move. 

Thanks. We can keep them for 3 years.  Yeah I'm really starting to lean towards Diaz but I was thinking of dropping Hendricks instead of Benintendi.  I think Benintendi may be a stud as early as this year.  But it is a gamble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2017 at 9:15 AM, Bigboy10182000 said:

I'm in a 14 team  man keeper league.  This is my first year taking over this team or in a baseball keeper league.  Its a H2H points league.  My keepers are:

C- W. Castillo

1B- Abreau

2B-C. Hernandez

SS- Correa

3B- Gyorko (2B, 3B & SS)

OF- Trout, Kemp, Tomas, Herrera, Danny Santana (Start 3)

SP- Smyly, Skaggs, Richards, Bauer, Hellickson and Blake Snell

 

Do I trade Trout for Machado and a 2 this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Doctor Detroit said:

Because of the quality starts aspect Porcello might be hard to drop.  Also I'd consider keeping Diaz over Benintendi but I'm not sure how long you can keep these guys.  If it's forever Benintendi might be the move. 

Oh man you got me second guessing the Benintendi pick.  I already have 3 pretty solid outfielders (Blackmon, Polanco and JD).  I have Lindor so I would have to put Diaz in the flex (as opposed to Benintendi).  I guess it comes down to whether Diaz or Benintendi is more valuable.  It would also likely be easier to get Benintendi in the draft since his ADP is lower.  I think I'm going to go with your advice and keep Diaz.  Now I have to choose between Hendricks and Porcello (I'm definitely keeping Verlander and Carrasco).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta pick keepers and just wanted some opinions. I feel my top four are pretty set and just deciding the fifth but all opinions appreciated. Pretty standard auction league 260 cap, scoring standard except for obp instead of avg. C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, NA, NA

Keepers options and price for this year:

Machado 24

correa 15

C Seager 15

Gary Sanchez 10

For me feels like those are the locks and here are remaining options for last spot but someone correct me

if I'm wrong.

Verlander 13

Arrieta 22

Jake Lamb 10

Keon Brockton 10

Byron Buxton 6

Starling Marte 37

Rich Hill 10

im sure a few of those guys aren't really even in contention but just wanted to throw all seemingly feasible options out there incase I'm missing something. TIA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a damn good price on JV. I'd keep him. By doing that you can really be aggressive with bats then very selective with arms, waiting for values instead of needing to acquire one of a handful of guys or so to head your staff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yahoo 12 team H2H league.  R HR RBI SB AVG OPS / W L SV K ERA WHIP

Only a 20 inning min per week and there are two UTIL spots in the hitting lineup.

Keeping these 7: Bryant, Miggy, Starling, Xander, Polanco, Sale, Bumgarner

Need 3 more from this group: Kipnis, Sano, Contreras, Brantley, Felix, Rodon, Fulmer, Hill

The Kipnis shoulder injury and Felix falling off the value cliff has me rethinking everything here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fulmer is one.

Sano is probably another since you have the base to stomach his avg, especially in h2h

I think the last one just depends on your comfort level with health. You could just keep Contreras and not worry about it. I would not keep a 4th arm though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mlbnfl said:

Gotta pick keepers and just wanted some opinions. I feel my top four are pretty set and just deciding the fifth but all opinions appreciated. Pretty standard auction league 260 cap, scoring standard except for obp instead of avg. C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, NA, NA

Keepers options and price for this year:

Machado 24

correa 15

C Seager 15

Gary Sanchez 10

For me feels like those are the locks and here are remaining options for last spot but someone correct me

if I'm wrong.

Verlander 13

Arrieta 22

Jake Lamb 10

Keon Brockton 10

Byron Buxton 6

Starling Marte 37

Rich Hill 10

im sure a few of those guys aren't really even in contention but just wanted to throw all seemingly feasible options out there incase I'm missing something. TIA

Broxton or Verlander IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a head to head categories draft tomorrow night.  35IP minimum per week, 3 Util, 3 OF, no MIF/CIF, 8 pitchers with 3 RP slots. 

10 hitting and 10 pitching cats, I am defending champ.  Pitching goes early in this draft and I'll likely take a SPARP or two this year in lieu of a ####ty closer. 

Any sleepers for anyone who follows or understands this format?  You can easily punt a category or two, SB and SV guys have less value in this format.  TIA! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.