What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does Black History Month Seem To Be A Bit Understated This Year (1 Viewer)

Limp Ditka

Footballguy
It's February 17th, and I think I just heard the phrase 'Black History Month' for the first time today.

Is it just me, or are others noticing this too?

Omorosa having the President's ear  >>> Aisha Tyler breaking the 'Friends' color barrier.

Last edited by a moderator:
need2know said:
Absolutely nothing.  Just saying this would the type of the thing some people would try to use to attempt to get something.
We get it, brother. We're "just sayin'." winkwinknodnod

I've watched about 30 minutes of NBA basketball and this thread is the first I've heard of Black History Month.  I also live an area that is about 98% caucasian, so there is that.

I think it's been understated to me since I left school.  It's not like you walk around saying "Happy Black History Month!" to your coworkers every February.  Someone needs to make a sketch comedy with that...

I live in Utah now and I'm pretty sure around here black history month is when you remember that one month a few years ago where you saw a black person.

Users who are viewing this thread