What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mariah on Kimmel (1 Viewer)

No appeal to me at all. In fact, Lionel Richie is coming to town and I'd love to go. She's opening for him....no thanks. 

No appeal to me at all. In fact, Lionel Richie is coming to town and I'd love to go. She's opening for him....no thanks. 
I can't say I'm the biggest fan...but it doesn't sound right that she's the opener in that lineup.

Cjw_55106 said:
i don't have much affection for her manner or her music. heck, i don't think she's especially attractive but that's some cleavage. she's clearly very desperate to remain in the public eye.

i don't have much affection for her manner or her music. heck, i don't think she's especially attractive but that's some cleavage. she's clearly very desperate to remain in the public eye.
Exactly. She dresses like this at every appearance. 

She is/was a great singer.  She was super hot singing at the 2003 NBA all-star game.  Too much plastic surgery on her face plus her body isn't the same after kids.

Yeah, still cute but her attitude is a turnoff.

And I bet it's a "hot dog down a hallway" situation there.

She's wearing the same exact #### from 30 years ago.  

Users who are viewing this thread