What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Congratulations to Ministry of Pain! (1 Viewer)

Paulymaggs

Footballguy
A narrow win but a win is a win.

Hard fought victory against a tough beast to make it 3 out of the last 5 years!

:banned: :football:

I didn't vote for you this year, MOP, but I still hope that you can be the kind of champion the whole FFA community can rally behind. (As you have in championship seasons past)

roadkill1292 said:
I didn't vote for you this year, MOP, but I still hope that you can be the kind of champion the whole FFA community can rally behind. (As you have in championship seasons past)
This made me laugh.

Cliff Clavin said:
2012 - Ministry of Pain

2013 - Jojo the Circus Boy
2014 - Eminence
2015 - Ministry of Pain
I still don't understand how he's lost twice. I don't even know who Jojo is. 

I failed to even make the field of 64.  It is getting tougher every year.  This victory was impressive given the field.  

1. MOP-Gold

2.Eminence-Silver

3. Squistion-Bronze..although easily could have been in the gold medal round but had some tough draws. Took out some good competitors along the way.

4. CSTU- Was the favorite until going AWOL

I don't want to speak for show runner Tom but I don't think he had any problems filling the field of 64. That's a real tribute to this board. Though it's also probably true that the rise of Donald Trump brought the truly qualified in from every quiet corner of the FBG universe.

Cliff Clavin said:
2012 - Ministry of Pain

2013 - Jojo the Circus Boy
2014 - Eminence
2015 - Ministry of Pain
Good job with Jojo everyone :thumbup:

He's been hoarding Bitcoin since it was under $100, it's currently over $1,000 in about 3.5 years, you showed him. 

I actually think he won bc of his Bitcoin stance.

A lot of people go on expeditions here and post them there, I think it's more fun doing the opposite. 40% of that board is below the Forrest Gump intelligence line.

1. MOP-Gold

2.Eminence-Silver

3. Squistion-Bronze..although easily could have been in the gold medal round but had some tough draws. Took out some good competitors along the way.

4. CSTU- Was the favorite until going AWOL
The only reason CSTU had a chance was from going AWOL

otb_lifer said:
perhaps it was Deviled Ham that smelled like tuna, as per, ya know, the setting   :shrug:
Nope plain as day a little can of bumblebee tuna. It was unbelievable someone in that setting would do that.  Didn't go MoP on her, just stared disapprovingly 

Users who are viewing this thread